Here2clean

Founded 2010 • With Angi since March 2012

P O Box 7595

Burbank, CA 91510

At HERE 2 CLEAN we are dedicated to changing the image of cleaning by offering quality and professionalism. You will find our professional cleaners, courteous, honest, reliable and prompt. Our rates depend on size of your home. Fees start at $135, for 2Bed/1Ba. Here2Clean Accepts Visa,

05/13/2013

LISA H.

It went very well. My husband was overseeing that. They were very thorough and we would use them again. The price was reasonable. I don't recall the exact price. My husband was very happy.

Description of Work
I used the services of Here2clean for housecleaning. They cleaned the whole house. We had just purchased the house and it was empty. It was dirty though, as It had been vacant for a while.

Category house cleaning

03/19/2012

Cynthia C.

The experience could not have been better! I have put off hiring a cleaning service sometime because I wanted to declutter my home first. I work 13-14 hour days, M-F, and I collapse on the weekends. I never got around to decluttering. I was very uncomfortable about having someone see the mess I've been living in. Lissette (owner of Here2Clean) was so comfortable to be around and completely professional that I was able to let go of my shame and just relax while her and Lauren (co-worker/employee) swat teamed my place clean. My life is better with Lissette's service. She will now come to my place every other Thur.

Description of Work
Cleaned and organized my apartment Cleaned: All surfaces Shower Toilet Sinks Floors Organized: Makeup & Hair products Cupboards

Category house cleaning, home & garage organization

ICT Lab LLC

We are providers of cleaning services in the Los Angeles area. Our mission is to maintain the highest quality and professionalism from start to finish. We are confident in our results because all our jobs are custom for the needs of each home. We strive for the highest degree of quality products and workmanship. During the years in business, ICT Lab LLC has satisfied many customers. It is our reputation of quality work, professionalism, and customer service our customers continue to rely on us for their needs. To understand the expectations of our customers, we take great care to work and communicate with every customer professionally. We base our reputation on service, safety, and quality. Call us today and find out how we can meet all your cleaning needs!

2022 Super Service Award

Offers Coupon

Gladys Cleaning Services

With over 10 years of experience I am proudly serving the LA area with integrity and quality! I pride myself in cleaning your house like it was my own. Please allow me to make your home shine! Please call me directly at (310) 994-0260!

Cleaning in La

We specialize in cleaning and disinfecting services, for residential and commercial properties! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out all the services we offer below and call -or- click to schedule a free estimate today!

HERE 2 CLEAN offers a wide range of cleaning services that includes but it is not limited to: commercial, residential, apartment, move in/out cleaning and corporate clients. Our services are available on a daily, weekly, bi-weekly, monthly or just one time service.