Geek Squad - Best Buy

Founded 1994 • With Angi since January 2005

3.5

1501 N VICTORY PL

Burbank, CA 91504

Local Expert Geek Squad Agents are here to install, set up, and repair your Appliance or TV. We repair most major Appliance and TV brands regardless of where they were purchased. Work is guaranteed for 90 days. We also offer a variety of computer & repair services. Check us out online, by phone, or

11/11/2011

Letty Jo R.

The equipment that I'd purchased from Best Buy, a dvd player and a receiver, is defective. In purchasing the equipment they were very very helpful, but since I've not had any luck in getting my issues resolved. I've tried to talk to them several times by phone, and either just get passed around from department to department or I'm on hold for extended periods of time or no one ever gets back to me. I've tried several times for an hour and I get nowhere. I would give them an A for service in the store, but an F for service and repair after the sale.

Description of Work
I purchased home theater equipment from Best Buy.

Category home theater design

10/09/2006

Don S.

The price was fantastic so we bought the set. Best Buy installation was flawless and very professional in every way. In fact, this was possibly the best service I have ever had for a large appliance.

Description of Work
Purchase and installation of a new Inglis Super Capacity Washer and gas dryer to include hauling away old machines.

Category appliance sales

08/29/2005

NANCY C.

I WILL NEVER SHOP AT BEST BUY AGAIN SINCE THEY DID NOT HONOR THEIR ORIGINAL WARRANTY WHICH SAID THEY WOULD REPLACE NOT REPAIR THE TV. WE FOUND THEIR EMPLOYEES BOTH STORE AND SUPPORT TO BE EXTREMELY RUDE AND NOT HELPFUL.

Description of Work
FROM A EXTENDED WARRANTY PROGRAM THE TECHNICIAN FROM BEST BUY WAS UNABLE TO FIX THE TV AFTER 3 DIFFERENT TRIES.

Category tv repair

01/24/2005

STEVE DID A GREAT JOB.

Description of Work
I PURCHASED CABLE FROM THE COMPANY

Category

AYCH ELECTRONICS

High Definition Audio Video

Ask about our newest promotions! 10% off all Labor (up to $1000) and 20% off all speakers! Were a full service audio and video contractor specializing in home theater sales, setup, and installation. We can provide you with almost any name brand equipment at a competitive price and with a full manufacturers warranty. We offer same day appointments if available and do service calls as well. We're a licensed and insured contractor and we do our best to answer our phones.

2022 Super Service Award

Camera Repair
    American Express, Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa, Financing Available
    90 Days

Frequently Asked Questions & Answers about Geek Squad - Best Buy

How is Geek Squad - Best Buy overall rated?

Geek Squad - Best Buy is currently rated 3.5 overall out of 5.

What payment options does Geek Squad - Best Buy provide

Geek Squad - Best Buy accepts the following forms of payment: American Express, Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa, Financing Available

Does Geek Squad - Best Buy offer free estimates?

No, Geek Squad - Best Buy does not offer free project estimates.

Does Geek Squad - Best Buy offer eco-friendly accreditations?

Yes, Geek Squad - Best Buy offers eco-friendly accreditations.

Are warranties offered by Geek Squad - Best Buy?

No, Geek Squad - Best Buy does not offer warranties.

What services does Geek Squad - Best Buy offer?

Geek Squad - Best Buy offers the following services: Appliance and TV repair, major brands, whether purchased at Best Buy or anywhere else. Delivery and Installation services available for your appliance and HT purchased at Best Buy. Appliances: Refrigerators, Washer/Dryers, Ranges (gas or electric), Dishwashers, Microwaves. TVs: LEDs, LCDs, Plasma, Flat-Panel, Smart TVs, including older TV models. Computer & Repair Services, most brands, whether purchased at Best Buy or anywhere else.