CAV CONSTRUCTION INC.

Founded 1999 • With Angi since April 2011

1449 N.NIAGARA ST.

Burbank, CA 91505

This company specialized in remodels and new construction as well, is been stablished in 1999 with 13 years in bussines, member of the BBB for many years. This is a Family owned company. Our clients are our first priority, we are corncern about your needs. We do from big to small projects one at the time to make sure the project is been given all our attention. Our project manager is in the project 90% of the time because he is also part of the working crew the other 10% is gettting material for the workers, so there will be someone to solve any problem on the job site most of our services are in the San Fernando Valley but we have done project on Santa Monica, Palos Verdes, West Hollywood, Malibu, Simi Valley, Thousand Oaks and more Cities in southern California. We do most of the trades involved in general construction. So we do not have to wait for the sub-contractors to show, and the project will be done in less time We are fully insured and bonded. We have hundreds of referrals and we give them upon request. Call us for a free estimate....

08/27/2013

Karen D.

Carlos is the epitome of professional contractor that you want and expect. He was always professional, courteous, responsive, and on time. The work that he did was exactly what I asked for and he stands by his work. My family and neighbors used him and that's how I got his referral. I would recommend him to my friends and family as well. I plan to use him again for my kitchen and bathroom remodel.

Description of Work
Installed recessed lighting and drywall over old fireplace

Category home builders

05/21/2013

DENISE W.

Carlos is always great. He's professional and easy to work with. Besides this driveway,he's done a deck for me and did a shower pan and tiling of a shower. He's currently going to do a kitchen floor for me. He's my go to guy! I know he can build a total house but he's also great with fixes and remodels. He will always get back to you in a timely fashion. I originally got his name from people I work with.....everyone there calls him.

Description of Work
Carlos tore up old deteriorated concrete driveway (and bushes, grass on sides) and formed and pored new concrete driveway.

Category decks, concrete driveways, home builders, home remodeling

Bragar Landscaping

Providing exceptional service for over 42 years as an environmental protector. I offer a variety of drought-tolerant trees, plants, shrubs, and succulents that would look great in your yard. I use unique and environmentally friendly hardscaping materials to design and build your dream yard. I ensure that your yard is as friendly to the environment as possible while saving you money with drought-tolerant solutions. I am California Pace Approved for 100% financing. If you are considering an Old Fashion California Landscape with lawns and plants that consume more water, don't count me out, I will do my best to make your yard as water efficient as I can. Call for details on the California Pace Program.

RAA Construction Group

Here at RAA Construction Group , our mission is to provide you with quality and professionalism on your projects that will fit your budget and your wish list. We specialize in designing and remodeling your: bathroom remodels. kitchen remodels. Room additions. ADU(garage Conversion). And complete remodeling. Our goal is to give you the best performance and attention During working with you on your home. Sticking to a sharp schedule allows us to finish our projects on time. We are general contractors/electrical licensed, insured bonded. We will be happy to talk and help with any questions And to schedule a free on site estimate, please contact us for additional information

Offers by RAA Construction Group  on Angi
    Creative Living Painting Inc.

Your private residence or commercial space is given that creative living flourish that so many of our 5 star reviewers rave about. Creative Living Painting, Inc. is a painting contractor for any repair or painting project. We pride ourselves on attention to detail and great customer service at affordable prices. We service Los Angeles, San Gabriel and San Fernando Valley. Get to know more about our Glendale, CA 91202 painting company by checking out our photos and ratings! "So-Cal has always been my home and it makes it a special privilege to serve the people, and preserve the properties, of the Los Angeles County. The finished project matching the customers' vision, it's what I strive for every day." Mission: Our company brings its customers' vision to life. Specialty craftsman using reliable, high-quality brands, create life-enhancing spaces while preserving and protecting property value.

Frequently Asked Questions & Answers about CAV CONSTRUCTION INC.

How is CAV CONSTRUCTION INC. overall rated?

CAV CONSTRUCTION INC. is currently rated 5 overall out of 5.

What days are CAV CONSTRUCTION INC. open?

CAV CONSTRUCTION INC. is open:

What payment options does CAV CONSTRUCTION INC. provide

CAV CONSTRUCTION INC. accepts the following forms of payment: Check

Does CAV CONSTRUCTION INC. offer free estimates?

Yes, CAV CONSTRUCTION INC. offers free project estimates.

Does CAV CONSTRUCTION INC. offer eco-friendly accreditations?

No, CAV CONSTRUCTION INC. does not offer eco-friendly accreditations.

Does CAV CONSTRUCTION INC. offer a senior discount?

No, CAV CONSTRUCTION INC. does not offer a senior discount.

Are warranties offered by CAV CONSTRUCTION INC.?

Yes, CAV CONSTRUCTION INC. offers warranties.

What services does CAV CONSTRUCTION INC. offer?

CAV CONSTRUCTION INC. offers the following services: Our company offers most of your construction needs such as new construction, repair and additions. And all trades involved such as concrete footings and slabs, brick and rock installation, Framming, drywall installation, electricity, plumbing, roofing, doors and windows installation, kitchen and bathroom remodels,stucco, moldings, all kind of floor installation and much more,