CAL CLIMATE CORP

07/31/2022

919 ISABEL ST STE D

Burbank, CA 91506

Installation and Service

Cal Climate is family owned and operated, bringing a personal touch to everything we do. In 1970, founder Andrew "Andy" Sauer started the company with a simple vision - provide friendly, reliable service and products. Andy knew that Cal Climate would succeed by building a reputation based on going the extra distance. His sons, Tom and Bob, continue to carry on that awesome tradition today. We take pride in the fact that 90% of our new business comes from referral's. Please if you have any further questions or you would like to schedule a service call or a free installation appointment please contact us...

HVAC Companies (145)air duct cleaning (2)

06/07/2021

I've been using Cal Climate for about three years and I couldn't be more satisfied with their responsiveness and professionalism. From the person who answers the phone and schedules appointments to the servicemen, they're always so nice to deal with. I always schedule a routine preventative service each May or June and this year Mike was my serviceman. He gave me an excellent explanation about how...

Description of Work
Annual preventive HVAC service

Work Completed On 06/04/2021

10/24/2020

Excellent. Cal Climate made necessary repairs. Couldn't be happier.

Description of Work
Checking Air Conditioning and Heating System

Work Completed On 10/24/2020

Thank you for giving us such a nice review. We are so pleased you were happy with your service. We look forward to servicing your system in the future. Cal Climate Corp.

06/10/2020

Bob was just as good for me as for others who have written. My previous company had gone out of business. Bob checked out our system, replaced the air filters, and even recommended that we needed this service only once a year, not twice as the previous company had told us. I'll call him again.

Description of Work
preventing maintenance inspection

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac,air duct cleaning

Work Completed On 06/08/2020

Thank you for taking time out of your busy schedule to write such a kind review. We are so pleased you were happy with your recent service. Please don't hesitate to call if you have any questions or concerns with your system. Thank you again, it's very much appreciated. Cal Climate Corp.

05/06/2020

The work was completed quickly and efficiently for a nominal fee. Very polite staff and left me with full confidence in their ability to service any future needs I might have.

Description of Work
Repairs on my aircon unit

Work Completed On 06/15/2020

04/23/2020

Both heating and air now work perfectly. Couldn't be happier.

Description of Work
repair heating system fan and perform air conditioning maintenance

Work Completed On 04/23/2020

01/24/2020

Cal Climate was prompt in response for scheduling my appointment and they followed up with an email reminder/confirmation. My condo heater had not been heating the bedrooms well during very cold nights. Mike came out to check on my heater, he was extremely professional and knowledgeable. It happened that my system was working fine the day he arrived (it was a warm day) and he was unable to identif...

Description of Work
Heater (HVAC) assessment, heater not working properly

Work Completed On 01/23/2020

Thank you for taking time out of your busy schedule to write such a nice review. We appreciate all feed back for the services we provide. We are so pleased that you were happy with your service. Like Mike said, if the problem persists, don't hesitate to contact us. Thank you again, it's very much appreciated. Cal Climate Corp.

12/06/2019

The CalClimate rep was on time. Thoroughly assessed our unit (both inside and compressor outside). Assured us that the unit would be serviceable for awhile but would ultimately need to be replaced (as we expected). Responsive. Respectful. Reliable. Thank you Cal Climate.

Description of Work
Assessment of an old HVAC unit. Reassurance that CalClimate could keep it working for us.

Work Completed On 12/02/2019

Thank you for taking time out of your schedule to write such a nice review. We are pleased you were happy with your service. Please don't hesitate to contact us if anything should arise with your system. We will try our best to keep it going as long as possible. Thank you again, it'[Member Information Removed] very much appreciated. Cal Climate Corp.

08/02/2019

This is my 2nd call to this provider. The first call, they evaluated/performed routine maintenance on the HVAC unit. This 2nd call, I actually had an issue of the water overflowing the drain pipe (condensation) and needed help. They're ALWAYS in a good mood when you call on the phone to set up an appointment. Service guys are prompt, well-mannered, respectful, good explainers, work efficiently and...

Description of Work
Turns out the water condensation was overflowing the plastic pipe, onto the garage floor. It was cleaned/cleared out. It had shorted out the pump that pumps the condensation out (water) and that was replaced. While there, Mike checked out the furnace and the A/C unit. Both working fine. Mike was an excellent explainer since I had a question about how to run the A/C during the hottest weather.

Work Completed On 08/01/2019

Thank you for taking time out of your busy schedule to give us such a nice review. We are pleased you were happy with our service. We appreciate your business and kindness. Cal Climate Corp.

07/01/2019

I’ve been an Angie’s lust member for many years. I’ve used Cal Climate in the past as they were recommended by a good friend of mine who is a Client. This morning I added their advertised HVAC “DEAL” for $95. I called them soon after my submission and spoke to Jennifer. I advised I’m a previous client and a member of course of Angie’s List. I reside in Burbank as well. I advised I needed a routine...

Description of Work
Heating and AC annual inspection

Work Completed On 02/13/2020

Thank you for your input regarding our office staff. I am not sure when you requested service but it is true we do not perform preventive Maintenance's in the summer. The reason for this is we are a small family owned company, we reserve the summer months for emergency services only. I'm sure if your system stopped working, you would prefer for us to fix your system rather than performing an maint...

05/09/2019

Cal Climate fix some duct work in our heating/ac unit. A couple of rooms were not getting air flow, a duct connection had become loose from the inside. Took less than an hour to inspect and fix. Great service.

Description of Work
Fix Heat/AC duct work

Work Completed On 02/26/2019

Thank you very much for posting such a great review for us. We are so pleased that you were happy with our service. We try our best to give our customers the best experience possible. Thank you again...it is very much appreciated. Cal Climate Corp

CENTRAL AIR CONDITIONING, RESIDENTIAL, COMMERCIAL, INSTALLATION, REPAIR. FURNACES, HEAT PUMPS, BLOWER COILS, AIR PURIFICATION, FILTRATION, CONTROLS, PACKAGED UNITS.

FIREPLACES, INSERTS, GAS LOGS, STOVES, CHIMNEYS, WALL FURNACES, WINDOW A/C, FLOOR HEATERS, MINI SPLIT SYSTEMS, AIR DUCT CLEANING

Check, Visa, MasterCard