Avert Environmental Pest Control

Founded 1999 • With Angi since June 2010

333 Andover Dr Apt 149

Burbank, CA 91504

Animal removal, pest control & exterminating. Additional DBA - Avert Environmental Pest control.

08/14/2020

Daniel W.

Excellent. They were amazing.

Description of Work
They did pest control.

10/06/2015

Melinda K.

Description of Work
After years of no bugs, suddenly I have crickets. I tried another service with not the best results. The difference was night and day after using Avert. Then with the recent hot weather and some repairs on the property a rat got inside! Horrors. Not when you have Avert to call. He put my fears at ease, took care of the matter, recommended solutions, and the creature is now gone. I whole heartedly recommend Avert. Every time has been exceptional service.

Category pest control, animal removal

05/14/2014

Stacy W.

Description of Work
They fumigated my car, as I parked next to a lot of bushes at the zoo and had an ant infestation. Avert responded immediately and came to my home on a Sunday afternoon (after business hours). they were great - would highly recommend and definitely use again!

01/27/2014

Jonah W.

Would use again in a second,

Description of Work
Came within an hour, and removed the animal, and did it for $100 instead of $150. Great person, and well done and quickly.

Category animal removal

04/24/2012

OCTAVIO P.

They are great. We have used them for years. I would give them the highest grade available.

Description of Work
We have used them for pest control services.

08/01/2011

NANCY M.

They are great. They have good pricings and show up consistently when promised. They are amazing.

Description of Work
I have used them to remove skunks under the house and rodents.

Category animal removal

01/10/2007

ANTONY B.

Hired them before and was always happy. Hired to kill gophers but ended up losing all our plants. When I called to complain and suggest that maybe they didn't deserve payment I was told (or rather yelled at) that it was our responsibility to monitor new gopher activity (which we did by seeing our plants die) and that they can't control every gopher and that we should have called them to come back out (which we did, every time we saw the mounds of earth appear). They seemed to suggest that we should possess some 6th sense about the intrusion of any gophers, but the only sign was when a bush started to die. Our gardener later told us that they were a waste of money - if you don't have mesh around your plants then the gophers will get them. I'm not sure what annoyed me more - that they were happy to keep charging for a service they must have known was pointless, or that Gary just shouted over me when I called to complain. Not very professional. Won't use them again.

Description of Work
Earwig work was good and got rid of them. Gopher service was completely ineffective and did nothing.

07/29/2005

JOHN C.

WE'VE USED THEM REPEATEDLY. THEY USE NATURAL PRODUCTS AND THEY HAVE ALWAYS SATISFIED OUR NEEDS. WE LIKE THE TYPE OF PRODUCTS THAT THEY USE AND THEY WORK.

Description of Work
SPRAYING FOR SPIDERS AND INDOOR PESTS OF THAT NATURE.

11/05/2004

BRANDI I.

THEY HAVE VERY COMPETITIVE AND REASONABLE PRICES AND GLADLY STAND BY THEIR WARRANTY. WE CALLED APPROXIMATELY 3 WKS AFTER HAVING OUR HOME SPRAYED BECAUSE WE HAD ANTS AND THEY RETURNED PROMPTLY WIHTOUT CHARGING US A DIME.

Description of Work
SPRAYED EXERIOR AND INTERIOR OF HOME FOR PESTS.

Surf City Termite & Pest Control

"My core value is to offer the highest level of customer service to my clients, they need a pest professional they can trust and who is there every step of the way." - Gabriela Terrazas Family Owned & Operated, We do all our own work (no subcontracting). Payment is due on completion of work, Financing plan may be available on certain jobs. Additional Location: 10868 Drury Ln, Lynwood, CA 90262

Pacific Exterminator

Locally owned and operated, we are based in Ventura County. Pacific Exterminator was built out of a desire to better serve our local community after gaining experience from larger regional pest control companies. Our service area includes: Ventura, Santa Paula, Santa Clarita, Valencia, Castaic, Camarillo, Malibu, Thousand Oaks, Simi Valley, Agoura Hills & San Fernando Valley.

Handytech Termite & Pest Control Services

Handytech Termite & Pest Control Services is a small family owned business. Our techs have over 15 years experience using the best pest control solutions. We use products that have a minimal impact on the environment. Need an inspection today, we can be there. Over 80% of our business is sourced from referrals of satisfied customers. Call us today for a free termite inspection.

Animal removal, general pest control, rodent control, ants, spiders, gophers, ground squirrels, bees, stored food or pantry pests, dead animal removal, live animal trapping