Atticare Construction

Burbank, CA 91505

Insulation Replacement in Burbank, CA

Insulation Replacement in Burbank, CA

insulation202191505
Our recently completed full insulation replacement project in Burbank, CA. *Old insulation was removed *Attic area was sanitized *All access points were sealed *Air sealing was performed *New Insulation was installed

Atticare Construction is the industry leader in home upgrades with a focus on energy efficiency. With over 9 years of experience, Atticare offers exceptional project management paired with an unmatched level of integrity and customer service. We focus on what matters - making your home healthier, comfortable, and more energy-efficient: ● Attic & Crawl Space Services ● Insulation Removal and Replacement ● Roofing ● Solar ● HVAC ● Windows ● Exterior Paint WHY CHOOSE US ● 98.8% Customer Satisfaction Rate ● Licensed & Insured ● Diamond certified ● 1400+ positive online reviews ● Guarantee the highest quality of work ● Best quality products and brands used ● All service team members are professionally trained and/or certified Serving the San Francisco Bay Area, Greater Los Angeles, New Jersey & New York, we offer a FREE on site inspection to ensure all systems are in good shape and there are no health hazards. Whether you require on-site evaluation, or you’re in need of free, over the phone advice, contact us today and one of our team members can answer your questions. Let us help you become more comfortable in your home....

Resposiveness

insulation (108)pest control (31)home energy audit (7)roofing (1)HVAC Companies (1)

09/07/2019

Their technician stepped on our ceiling fire sprinkler pipe and caused a water flood with hundreds of thousands of damage. Told us they will pay for everything. Then when we tried to contact them, they would not do anything. They kept saying it is with senior management and would never connect us or allow us to talk to senior management. I had to turn the claim to my insurance company to handle an...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Needed to install a radiant heat barrier in my attic

04/02/2019

Hired Atticare to replace our HVAC ducting and replace all the insulation in the attic (1300 square feet). They were easy to deal with and very responsive. Our account rep Eric G was very pleasant and helped explain everything that needed to be done. I didn't realize that they also did HVAC ducting, and the costs were lower than other quotes we had, so I went for it. Reyes and his crew came right ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Clean and Replace Air Ducts (crawl space) and Attic Insulation

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac,insulation

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/01/2019

01/17/2019

The technicians that showed up were on time, professional and polite. The lead tech kept me informed on how the job was going, what they found and how they were going to fix it. I was very pleased with the company and would highly recommend them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Rodent removal in attic along with removing the insulation and installing new.

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/15/2019

11/16/2018

First I must say I am so glad Atticare was the company to come do my insulation and radiant barrier. Dave came to do my assessment and he was just wonderful to talk to. He gave me a full solution for my attic. I chose to do batts insulation and radiant barrier and I couldn’t be happier. The crew as he promised would be on time and be courteous the entire work day. They are so efficient they finish...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Insulation and Radiant barrier

CATEGORY insulation,energy audit

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/01/2018

11/16/2018

Atticare was hired by my solar company. Dave came and did a thorough inspection, he was very detailed in explaining the work to be done. The crew quality cleanup/install on the day of the job was the best. I will be definitely recommending Atticare for any attic cleanup, rodent issues, and insulation install. Thank you again!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Insulation Clean out and New Insulation

CATEGORY pest control,insulation,energy audit

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/20/2018

10/01/2018

Robert and his crew were very clean, kind, and respectful very impressed with the job and how thorough they worked.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
attic insulation

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/11/2018

06/09/2018

The team arrived on time, were polite and personable. Did their jobs with professionalism and speed, and cleaned up afterwards. A very good experience. I'd highly recommend them to anyone.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Heating and air replaced with new air ducts

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/31/2018

05/21/2018

It is extremely rare that we take the time to write a review for any company - however, we really must give one for Atticare because they did such an amazing job for us! From the initial meeting with Tom, all the way to the end of the project with Eric and his crew - they were professional, prompt, hard-working, and fair. Truly feel like we just did business with an ethical company that quoted fai...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
rodent exclusion/ attic cleaning /radiant barrier

CATEGORY pest control,energy audit

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/21/2018

05/14/2018

Project went well. Job completed a little ahead of projected time. Workers were committed and dedicated. No residual trash. All good and professional grade.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Attic cleaning and install new attic insulation. Installed new attic vent screens. Rodent proofing.

CATEGORY pest control,insulation

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/13/2018

04/29/2018

The supervisor and staff were professional and completed the work on time as they had committed. I inspected the work upon completion with the supervisor and walked me through what they did and why. He also took pictures of difficult to access areas, so I can better inspect their work. Overall I was very pleased with their service and highly recommend them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Clean and re insulate the attic

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/15/2018

Insulation, HVAC, Roofing, Solar Panels, Window replacement, Exterior paint Attic & Crawl Space Services: Attic Clean Up, Crawl Space Cleaning Air Duct Repair & Replacement, Crawl Space Vapor Barrier, Quietcool whole house fan

Roofing repair, air duct cleaning, soundproofing services.

Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Financing Available, Check, PayPal