A-List Construction

Founded 2008 • With Angi since October 2010

A-List Construction is a Los Angeles based general construction company specializing in kitchen and bath remodeling. We are know for excellent customer service and making sure every detail is taken care of. We have a long list of other services as well. Our team is here to make sure your construction experience is a positive one!...

Alfredo Bejines electric

Alfredo Bejines Electrical team can take care all of your electrical needs from upgrade panels, E.V. chargers, remodels, ADUs, maintenence at management properties. We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today.

04/05/2015

Mr. Boaz, is the best.  Did exactly as was explained with a smile the entire time.  No upsellings and quality work, was done ahead of time.  Thanks Boaz, see you soon for my second bathroom.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Bathroom Remodel

CATEGORY home builders

03/22/2014

Was slow to start because we had not selected colors and materials. After that the project went very well, on time, neat and tidy workers.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Complete kitchen demo and remodeling including flooring, custom cabinets, backsplash, counter top and all built in appliances.

CATEGORY flooring contractor

08/16/2013

From start to finish Bo and his A-List team were exceptional. We had extensive water and mold damage in our family room walls. This was due to prolonged leaking and seepage from runoff water and shoddy prior work. We called several companies to assess the damage. Bo and A-List came highly recommended from Angies List reviewers and a friend. He is a general contractor who also happens to be certifi...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Mold and water damage remediation. Waterproofing. Wall, siding, window frame and baseboard/molding repair.

CATEGORY remodeling,water damage restoration,home builders,mold removal

05/30/2013

They are here every day. They are honest. They consult with me all the time.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used A-List Construction for a complete house remodel. They are currently doing the work. They are great. I would give them top marks across the board.

CATEGORY home builders

04/08/2013

He was able to come up with solutions to problems that I have in the house now that I have casts on both of my legs. He took on some big projects and saw them through from start to finish. He did a great job paying attention to details to make everything look perfect. I was so pleased with the work that Bo did for me.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He came out and did some transformations to my house to make it handicap accessible for me.

CATEGORY remodeling

General construction & remodeling.