A & Z Decks And Stairs Inc

Founded 1987 • With Angi since October 2011

Additional DBAs - A & Z Decks & Stairs....

Isaac's Ironworks Inc

At Isaacs’s Ironworks we specialize in custom work serving the greater Los Angeles area and surrounding for over 19 years. A one time customer is something we try to avoid, that is why we devote so much time and energy to understanding your needs and getting them done quickly and cost effectively. We work with architects and designers and can create a beautiful structural & misc. steel product from blue print or your own design weather you are building from scratch or remodeling. At Isaac’s Ironworks we take much pride at our staff of experienced representative. When you call us you can expect to talk with someone who has knowledge and experience and truly understand your need, and the ability to provide to you when you need it. You can always count on us with innovation and customer service. We have in house design capabilities, and can handle all type of custom work. As Seen on Ellen - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N2geYFcqd2Y&feature=player_embedded. Additional fax - (818) 982-1984 wining.

Kruse & Sons Handyman

providing quality and affordable work in Home repairs and improvements, remodels/additions, plumbing, electrical, painting, junk removal and demolition/haul away services

CREATIVE COMPANY OF CALIFORNIA

Small construction job which does not require license. Repairs, remodeling and other handyman job. I always consider the opinion of my clients and negotiate the price before starting the job. I rarely go by per hour payment, mostly my clients prefer to get an exact price for the job. I charge from $65 to $95 per hour (depends how difficult the job is) in case if the whole job estimate doesn't work.

Offers by CREATIVE COMPANY OF CALIFORNIA on Angi

01/13/2015

Description of Work
Never returned call.

Category decks,welding

Please remove that negative review because: 1. I have never received a call or message from [Member Name Removed]. 2. If she called my cell phone, didn't leave a message and her number is blocked I could't return the call. 3. I always return phone calls to non blocked numbers if the people leave me a message. 4. Ask [Member Name Removed] witch number did she call and did she leave a message? 5. I ...

06/04/2012

Overall I would use A and Z again in the future for other projects that are in their scope of business. They were professional, clean and exceeded our expectations on the job.

Description of Work
Replaced approximately 40 old bucket stairs at an apartment building on 3 seperate staircases with cement precast stairs. They removed the old stairs, sanded, primered, then painted the old steel stair runners, then welded the new precast stairs in place. They also repaired a 2nd floor magnesite deck, replacing broken/cracked areas and resurfacing the entire area. Andre and his crew did a great job, especially since they had to work around 6 units while replacing the stairs and resurfacing the deck.

Category decks,welding,deck cleaning

10/17/2011

This it! I finally got someone who knows the right way to repair and waterproof stairs and outdoor second floor located patio/deck. We have spent thousands of dollars to pay different and quot;professionalsand quot; to fix our leaking second floor located patio (or deck) with no results and very questionable ( and arguable warranty) policies. Finally our friend Sahak Selian ( General Engineering C...

Description of Work
Repaired and waterproofed a 14 step outdoor staircase. Rebuilt and waterproofed outdoor deck with chronic leak, others were unable to fix thoroughly.

Category decks,deck cleaning

Thank you member, you are a great guy and it was a pleasure for me to work with you !!! God bless you and your family.

Plywood replacement on decks, balconies, patios, & stairways. Waterproofing. Wrought iron railing repair & installation. Broken pre-cast step replacement. replace Rusted bucket step replacement. New wooden stairways, decks, & patios.