Sears

With Angi since May 2005

3.9

L & S Garage Door Services

Here at L&S Garage Door our intention is to provide quality work with honest pricing. We want L&S to thrive on word of mouth, positive feedback, and strong partnerships in the community. L&S Garage Door will always be a company with strong integrity and remarkable customer service.

Mondragon General Construction

Mondragon General Construction has been in the construction industry for over 2 decades, providing a wide variety of services to clients across Southern California. Our highly skilled and experienced team specializes in all aspects of modern construction services. Our services include, but are not limited to: synthetic grass installation, fencing, pavers, block walls, brick work, concrete, door installations, driveways, drywall, electrical, flooring, framing, painting, patio covers, planters, plumbing, roofing, stucco and window installation. We are a bonded and insured company. We have a Class B general contracting license and carry General Liability and Worker’s Compensation insurance. Our focus is to earn the trust of our customers and satisfy them with all requests. We believe in keeping our customers happy by providing them with services at a very competent price.

Offers by Mondragon General Construction on Angi
American Supreme Roofing

If you are looking for a roofing contractor who will leave you worry-free, you have found that company - American Supreme Roofing. We are here for ALL of your roofing needs. We specialize in new roof installations, leak repair, wood repair, any type of roofing work. We have 25 years experience and all our staff are friendly and the prices are very reasonable.

Offers by American Supreme Roofing on Angi

05/16/2017

Category appliance repair

03/23/2016

Category auto repair

10/30/2015

Description of Work
Refrigerator purchase

Category appliance sales

08/26/2015

I went through Sears so I didn't have to go through contractor hell. I had insulation blown in and when they did the insulation they jarred my air conditioning unit and now they won't man up and fix it. Now I have serious water damage in my pantry. Oh, we'll send somebody out in 48 to 72 hours. They sent somebody out but it was the same two guys that caused the damage in the first place. It was qu...

Description of Work
I had a new roof put on the last couple of weeks and I went through Sears.

Category insulation,roofing

09/04/2012

Ordered a water heater. Was delivered and installed.

Description of Work
Water Heater. Promised same day service if ordered by 10:00 AM. Attempted to place order online at 7:30 AM. Could not. Contacted Sears via toll-free line. Requested the basic 50 gal. Model. Told Sears could not sell that model. Lie. (Installer later said he often installed this model.) Must upgrade to inteermediate model (extra $200+). Rep goes offline to complete order and arrange for delivery. Rep says, so sorry but they have no intermediate models in stock in my area...but if I upgrade to their highest grade water heater, I could have it that day. So I agreed. Then we were to wait for a call. Finally at 2:00 PM, called Sears again. Told I had not ordered early enough. Lie. Then told Sears had not transmitted order on time. Then told delivery would be the next day. Lie. Long story short, took them 4 days to deliver. AND I was up sold twice... Installer confirmed them had basic and inter models in stock. AND I had to decline extended warranty plan 3 times (the first time the rep had 'automatically' added it to my order!) Called Sears customer service. No satisfaction, really. Increased cost! 4 days off work waiting for the thing. Would not have been so bad but b/c w/h broke, and had to turn water off at street, we had no water in the house! Refrigerator just went out. Guess what store we did not go to!

Category appliance sales

Appliances, electronics, fine jewelry, cosmetics, home fashions, home decor, home improvement, tire & auto center & licensed business.