Sears

Perry A.

Category auto repair

10/30/2015

Binh N.

Description of Work
Refrigerator purchase

08/26/2015

Marcia G.

I went through Sears so I didn't have to go through contractor hell. I had insulation blown in and when they did the insulation they jarred my air conditioning unit and now they won't man up and fix it. Now I have serious water damage in my pantry. Oh, we'll send somebody out in 48 to 72 hours. They sent somebody out but it was the same two guys that caused the damage in the first place. It was quick, within a week. There was some communication issues.

Description of Work
I had a new roof put on the last couple of weeks and I went through Sears.

Category insulation, roofing

09/04/2012

GERALDINE L.

Ordered a water heater. Was delivered and installed.

Description of Work
Water Heater. Promised same day service if ordered by 10:00 AM. Attempted to place order online at 7:30 AM. Could not. Contacted Sears via toll-free line. Requested the basic 50 gal. Model. Told Sears could not sell that model. Lie. (Installer later said he often installed this model.) Must upgrade to inteermediate model (extra $200+). Rep goes offline to complete order and arrange for delivery. Rep says, so sorry but they have no intermediate models in stock in my area...but if I upgrade to their highest grade water heater, I could have it that day. So I agreed. Then we were to wait for a call. Finally at 2:00 PM, called Sears again. Told I had not ordered early enough. Lie. Then told Sears had not transmitted order on time. Then told delivery would be the next day. Lie. Long story short, took them 4 days to deliver. AND I was up sold twice... Installer confirmed them had basic and inter models in stock. AND I had to decline extended warranty plan 3 times (the first time the rep had 'automatically' added it to my order!) Called Sears customer service. No satisfaction, really. Increased cost! 4 days off work waiting for the thing. Would not have been so bad but b/c w/h broke, and had to turn water off at street, we had no water in the house! Refrigerator just went out. Guess what store we did not go to!

07/06/2012

Alison C.

We never had any problem with them and we have always had excellent service with them.

Description of Work
We bought a TV from Sears.

Category tv sales

04/02/2012

Maria Elena R.

We go to Sears to buy appliances.

Description of Work
We went there last week.

02/23/2012

J Patrick S.

.They were the best priced that I found and quickly delivered my appliances.

Description of Work
.I purchased a stainless steel dishwasher and refrigerator from this store.

12/01/2008

MARY K.

I popped the tire and I went back there to get it replaced because it was covered under a warranty. I was under some pressure to get it done and go about my day. I got a little frustrated because of the amount of time it took, but the guy in charge who helped me resolved the issue quickly.

Description of Work
I bought some Michelin tires the last time I visited this (Sears) location.

Category auto repair, car tires

05/06/2005

SEARS WAS NOT ABLE TO REPAIR THE LAWN MOWER, HOWEVER, THEY DID GIVE US AN ESTIMATE FOR REPAIR and RECOMMENDED A NEW MOWER SINCE THE ESTIMATE WAS ALMOST $200 WITH NOT ONLY WHAT WE THOUGHT WAS WRONG BUT ALSO THE ADDITIONAL REPAIR IT NEEDED. OVERALL EXPERIENCE, BESIDES HAVING TO PURCHASE A NEW MOWER, WAS GOOD.

Description of Work
TOOK THE CRAFTSMAN LAWN MOWER IN FOR REPAIR BECAUSE THE BACK WHEEL & A SIDE AREA CAME OFF DURING MOWING.

Category lawn mower repair

Best Garage Door Repair and Service LLC

Best Garage Door Repair and Service is a full-service garage door repair and maintenance company proudly serving the Southern California community. We are licensed, bonded and insured. We are a family-owned and operated business, so we understand the importance of building customer relationships. Therefore, our highly trained, friendly technicians are always available to answer questions you may have about our services or your garage door in general. We dedicate our time to providing our clients with the highest quality service possible. Therefore, we offer same-day service, prioritizing your garage door needs. We know your time is valuable, so we ensure we get the job done right the first time. Best Garage Door Repair and Service also offers a warranty on all of our work, so you can be confident that we will repair your garage door properly.

L & S Garage Door Services

Here at L&S Garage Door our intention is to provide quality work with honest pricing. We want L&S to thrive on word of mouth, positive feedback, and strong partnerships in the community. L&S Garage Door will always be a company with strong integrity and remarkable customer service.

Optimal Garage Doors

Optimal Garage Doors is family owned & operated in Huntington Beach, with over 10 years of experience! We specialize in the repair and installation of all garage doors and openers. We guarantee 100% of our work and offer warranties as long as 10 years! Licensed(1052572), bonded, and insured.

Offers Coupon

Appliances, electronics, fine jewelry, cosmetics, home fashions, home decor, home improvement, tire & auto center & licensed business.