Rick Jamison Painting

Founded 1978 • With Angi since June 2010

We are a family run company and have been in business since 1978. We do high quality work add a moderate price. What we guarantee is the quality of our work. We are not happy unless you're happy. We generate 80% of our business from referrals either from past clients or other trade professionals. A business that generates repeat business and referrals is a sign that they provide quality service. We service all Orange and Los Angeles county areas. Additional email - info@rickjamisonpainting.com....

Custom Garage Door Tustin, Ca.

+23 more images

house painting (197)garage doors (100)door installation (65)stucco (36)pressure washing (36)awnings (16)window replacement (10)cabinet refacing (5)interior painting (27)woodworking (18)general contractors (4)mold removal (1)

09/04/2022

Jeri C.

The job went well. David was here everyday as were other helpers some days. He is one of the hardest workers we have ever hired! They repaired termite damage and cracking stucco and then painted everything even our decks and wood railings. We also appreciated how well they cleaned up at the end if each day as well as when the job was over. My neighbors, who is a retired contractor, was impressed with the work too!

Description of Work
Complete exterior home painting.

Category awnings, pressure washing, woodworking, stucco, house painters, doors

Work Completed On 08/15/2022

Thank you for your all of your feedback, we are especially glad that we exceeded your expectations. We look forward to working for you again in the future!

07/06/2022

Liz B.

Rick is through and his detailed list of what to expect along with his quote was fulfilled by his staff. The painting was done on time in fact sooner...the painter and painters mate who came were wonderful and easy to have around, they pay attention to detail. I highly recommend them, and I will use them again.

Description of Work
Painting a bedroom and office (woodwork, door and molding)

Category awnings, interior painters

Work Completed On 06/27/2022

Thank you for your assessment on your experience with us, we are very please to be a part of updating your home.

07/02/2022

Starr M.

Very professional, clean, punctual and affordable.

Description of Work
exterior house trim painted

Work Completed On 07/02/2022

Thank you for your feedback, we are glad you are happy with our service and hope to do work again for you in the near future.

05/03/2022

David P.

They were fantastic. Showed up on time. Performed the work perfectly. Completed on time and cleaned up. Would definitely recommend and rehire.

Description of Work
Paint and stain work

Work Completed On 05/03/2022

Thank you for choosing and trusting us to perform the work for you. We look forward to working with you in the future.

04/08/2022

Donna A.

Rick's company does beautiful, meticulous work. The steel garage door looks like fine wood. Rick and staff are professional, thoughtful, reliable and just plain great. I would hire again in a hot minute. A real gem!!

Description of Work
Faux painting of a number of areas including garage and front doors.

Category awnings, mold removal

Work Completed On 03/07/2022

We are very glad to know that you trust us with your home. Thank you for contacting us each time you need service done, see you soon!

03/30/2022

Sarah Z.

Josh has done all the work on our doors from the original application of a custom stain which I love. He has done an amazing job. He came back it has been 2 years just to put a new top coat to maintain the door finish.

Description of Work
Refinish of wood garage door, front door,side gate.

Category garage doors, house painters

Work Completed On 03/23/2022

Review for Rick Jamison Painting - 5900 Los Pacos Street, Buena Park, CA - 39678764

Thank you for your loyalty and we will certainly continue to maintain your garage doors in the future. See you next time!

03/28/2022

Andrew H.

This was not a standard door refinishing, due to damage that had occurred to one of the panels. Not only did the panel have to be dealt with, it ultimately needed to be matched with the other panels, so it required someone who really had a lot of skill and experience with this kind of job. Steve came out and was unmatched in his commitment to the job. It is so hard to find real craftsmen these days, but Steve was certainly that. I was very happy with the job he and Rick Jamison Painting did.

Description of Work
Garage Door Refinishing

Category awnings, garage doors

Work Completed On 03/27/2022

Thank you for all of your positive feedback, we are very happy to hear we exceeded your expectations. We certainly strive to achieve this with every one of our clients.

03/27/2022

Ross K.

They did a highly professional job. I am happy with their work and would hire again. It is hard to find really good painters. Highly recommended.

Description of Work
7 interior doors painted and front door revarnished.

Category awnings, doors

Work Completed On 03/27/2022

Thank you for accepting our proposal, we are glad to hear that we met your expectations and hope to hear from you soon.

02/23/2022

Michael C.

Rick Jamison and his team are responsive, professional, and experienced. I will have them back. I trust them.

Description of Work
Re-staining garage doors

Work Completed On 02/22/2022

Thank you for your response, it was a pleasure working with you. We look forward to working with you in the future!

12/15/2021

Kristina S.

Excellent. Rick Jamison Painting did an amazing stain job on our new wood garage doors. They were able to sand and stain all our current gates to match back to new garage. Very professional, friendly and reliable company. I would highly recommend.

Description of Work
garage and gate stain

Category garage doors

Work Completed On 12/13/2021

11/18/2021

Martin S.

The house exterior was power washed, the stucco was repaired, cracks in the wood filled, peeling paint was removed and the entire exterior of the house was painted including the patio cover. When the job was completed, the painters cleaned up and left paint for touch ups. My house looks terrific. From the outside, the house looks brand new. I am very satisfied with the painting, and I would recommend Rick Jamison Painting to anyone looking for a painter.

Description of Work
House exterior painted

Work Completed On 10/11/2021

11/06/2021

William R.

Rick came out to give us an estimate and was very observant about what was needed and his presentation was excellent. His work proposal and costs estimate was detailed and easy to read and understand. After we hired his company, the painting crew were very punctual in arriving each working day and detailed in their work. Rick came out to inspect the work and made sure all the work was done properly. The crew was careful to cover what was not to be painted like plants and window glass. They cleaned up after themselves too. I would highly recommend Rick Jamison Painting for you house painting needs. Additional comment: The house looks fantastic with the new paint job finished.

Description of Work
House Painting

Category replacement windows, pressure washing, stucco, house painters, interior painters, doors

Work Completed On 10/20/2021

09/22/2021

Barbara O.

Great. I wanted to have the hardware refinished, so I had to drop it off in Costa Mesa and pickup when completed, so the job took about a week, waiting for the hardware to be finished. But, this had nothing to do with Jamison's work.

Description of Work
Refinishing double front doors, sanding, re-staining, finishing.

Category doors

Work Completed On 09/22/2021

09/09/2021

Tracy Y.

Sometimes, when a company makes a mistake you find out if that company stands behind their work and if they are made up of people with integrity. Back in April 2021, I called the company that installed my beautiful cedar wood garage doors to recommend someone to restain them. I trust the garage door company because they did a spectacular job installing the custom doors. He recommended Rick Jamison Painting (RJP), who has good Yelp reviews. Rick came right out right away and gave me a quote. Once the pricing was set, we made an appointment for his workers to do the job. But, not long after, I was scratching my head as the doors were looking dry and brittle. Rick came back out and determined that another coat would solve the problem. I had to pay more, but I didn't care because I really wanted my doors to look nice. After the second time they stained it, which was in June, OMG, the stain started to bubble. Feeling really confused and somewhat angry, I almost wanted to cry . So, Rick sent his son out to look at it. They came back out at the end of August and completely fixed everything. Now my garage doors look brand new again! RJP will have my business to maintain the doors from now on. I love my garage doors; they are beautiful. They look brand new! Best of all, I can honestly tell my neighbors and friends whom to use to stain and refinish their wood garage doors, because RJP absolutely stood behind their work. P.S. Two neighbors on my street came up to me and said the guys who did my doors were artists. They asked for their numbers.

Description of Work
Stained garage doors

Category garage doors, house painters, doors

Work Completed On 09/08/2021

Review for Rick Jamison Painting - 5900 Los Pacos Street, Buena Park, CA - 39469110

09/02/2021

Mark L.

Terrific paint crew who repaired termite damage and prepped wood and stucco then applied best paint job this 40 year old house has ever had. Extremely pleased with the result all around.

Description of Work
House exterior painted and front door varnished

Category awnings, pressure washing, woodworking, stucco, house painters

Work Completed On 08/12/2021

03/24/2021

Tom B.

Assisted in color selection; provided numerous free samples. Minor wood replacement to remove termite and weather damage, plus minor stucco repair. Pressure washed house to assure new paint adhesion. Took great care to keep unavoidable damage to old concrete roof tiles to a minimum. Buttressed aluminum patio cover to support painters painting above it. Two coats everywhere. Excellent clean up. House looks fresh and bright once again.

Description of Work
Complete exterior painting of 2-story home. Three colors on wood siding, trim and stucco.

Category pressure washing, house painters

Work Completed On 03/05/2021

03/03/2021

Brodie S.

Very excellent service. I thought I was just hiring a crew of painters. They don't look at it like that; they came in and evaluated what they could do to improve the overall appearance of the house. They noticed little things that I long ago stopped noticing: small cracks in the stucco, small areas of dry rot in the window frames and eaves, and other issues like that. Patching and repairing most of these smaller issues was included in the original bid. A few of the larger dry rot repair issues were included in a change order, but the additional price was reasonable for this work. They also offered good recommendations regarding how to change the trim pattern to make certain architectural features of the house look more prominent, and others less visible. This made my house look like a totally new house. The owner of the company, Rick, kept coming by and pointing out to the crew small issues which weren't up to his standards; things that I might not have even noticed. They really insist on a high standard of quality; all the workers seemed invested in quality. They were in constant communication to make sure we were always on the same page. I usually only write reviews when I am not happy, but Rick Jamison Painting impressed me enough that I wanted to write a positive review for a change. Special thanks to Rick and the foreman on the job, Mario. Both exceeded expectations.

Description of Work
Total house exterior panting

Work Completed On 02/25/2021

02/19/2021

CHARLES C.

They did an excellent job, we'll gonna be doing indoor painting and we're gonna hire him to do that.

Description of Work
They did exterior painting.

Work Completed On 01/15/2021

11/26/2020

Susie R.

The whole process went well from getting an estimate through completing the job

Description of Work
House and outdoor building painted

Work Completed On 11/26/2020

07/07/2020

Linda M.

Owners, office staff, painters responsive, perfectionists with their work.

Description of Work
Interior drywall tapping, texture, painting. Refinish kitchen cabinets. Exterior stucco repair/painting.

Category stucco, house painters, interior painters, cabinet refacing

Work Completed On 07/07/2020

07/06/2020

Tina .

Fantastic! Communication was great. Our painter Josh was awesome. And Leonor back at the office was super helpful handling a couple schedule changes. Thank you!

Description of Work
Staining/Painting new 3 car garage wood doors and 2 matching gates.

Work Completed On 06/22/2020

06/13/2020

Jane M.

It went perfectly. Rick Jamison Painting's employees were here on time, they worked with us on the "look" of the garage door, and simply did a beautiful job. We were very happy with the results, and will be looking to Rick Jamison painting for all our custom painting work from now on! Jane McGregor

Description of Work
We redid our expensive garage door

Category awnings, garage doors

Work Completed On 04/08/2020

Review for Rick Jamison Painting - 5900 Los Pacos Street, Buena Park, CA - 38643835

06/07/2020

Bernard L.

They did a great job in preparing the house and replacing the damaged wood prior to painting. The two man crew worked very well together and were not satisfied with anything less than perfection. Rick did a final inspection to make sure I was happy with the results. I would not hesitate to recommend them.

Description of Work
Exterior painting & Termite damaged wood replaced

Category awnings, garage doors, pressure washing, woodworking, stucco, house painters, doors