Adam's Plumbing

Founded 1988 • With Angi since August 2005

Proudly Serving: Norton, MA When you need an Buena Park, CA plumber you can depend on for quality work, call the reliable professionals at Adams Plumbing. Our locally owned and operated company employs experienced technicians who are ready and able to do major plumbing installations or routine repairs on your pipes and fixtures. We have developed a reputation for keeping clients happy with the extent of our service. References from past clients are available for your perusal. Locally Owned & Operated....

West Coast Chief Repair

West Coast Chief Repair specializes in appliance repair of all major household and commercial appliances in Los Angeles. Air Conditioners, Heaters, Furnaces, Commercial Refrigerators, Household Refrigerators, Dishwashers, Garbage Disposals, Washers, Dryers, Ovens, Ranges, Cooktops, Range Hoods, and Water Heaters. 10% off labor for senior citizen discount 10% off labor for military discount 10% off labor for students discount

Offers by West Coast Chief Repair on Angi
Universal Heating And Air

AC repair AC installation Heating and cooling supply mini split install air ducts install and cleaning heater repair ductless system repair

Alps Air Conditioning & Heating Inc

Alps Air Conditioning is family owned and operated. Our business works hard to offer the best quality equipment and installation to make sure our customers enjoy the comfort for many years. Our goal is to have a life-time customer. Not a quick sale and move on. We are here to service our customers for many years. We want to be your Heating & Air Conditioning Contractor for life. We goal is to provide 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. We will repair or replace your system to provide you satisfaction. We offer No Money Down, 0 Percent Financing for 12 or 18 months. (on approved credit) Senior and Veteran Discounts. Also serving Buena Park, Cerritos, Cypress, Fullerton, La Habra, Whittier, Norwalk, Long Beach, Lakewood, CA.

Offers by Alps Air Conditioning & Heating Inc on Angi

10/27/2010

They were great. Very efficient. Very good at the work they do. The craftsmanship is wonderful.

Description of Work
They came to my home to do some plumbing work.

10/26/2010

The company did good work. They solved a problem I was having that other plumbers couldn't seem to solve (or maybe they just didn't want to put in the extra work?). I wish the price could have been slightly lower, but you do get a quality job so I can't complain.

Description of Work
Installed new water softener and ran new pipes.

03/07/2010

Adam is a true professional. He arrived when he said he would, his price was fair and he did what was promised. I should have hired a real professional from the start for this is not the first time I have been burned by someone who said he knew plumbing but didn't know what he what he was doing.

Description of Work
Adam repaired the main shut off valve to my condo. I had hired a handyman to do the job and he did a poor job and would not and could not fix his mistakes. Adam fixed that problem and a faucet that the handyman repaired improperly.

10/30/2008

Adam as well as his assistant Anthony were very professional and courteous. He was very thorough in his work and stayed to make sure everything tested OK. I plan on keeping his business card handy as any future plumbing business will more than likely go to him.

Description of Work
I had a leaking sprinkler valve in the front yard. I contacted Adam after contacting several other plumbing companies listed on Angie's list. He was on another job, but said he could come by right afterward which was perfect as I needed to get this fixed ASAP. He showed up within 2 hours of my call, diagnosed and fixed the problem within the hour.

10/15/2008

I called Adam at the number provided here in Angie's List in the early afternoon on a Monday and requested if he had time to drop by the same day to replace a hose bibb. He was at another job at the time but, said he was able to come by after he finished with the other job. Adam came within the hour, explained everything thoroughly, and did what was requested (replaced a hose bibb in the back yard...

Description of Work
Removed leaky hose bibb in back of house. Welded on new hose bibb. Removed hair from bathroom sink drain.

Category plumbing

Residential & commercial leak detection, plumbing, repiping, toilet repair, water heater & softeners.

Check, Visa, MasterCard