Adam's Plumbing

Founded 1988 • With Angi since August 2005

6398 San Martin Way

Buena Park, CA 90620

Proudly Serving: Norton, MA When you need an Buena Park, CA plumber you can depend on for quality work, call the reliable professionals at Adams Plumbing. Our locally owned and operated company employs experienced technicians who are ready and able to do major plumbing installations or routine repairs on your pipes and fixtures. We have developed a reputation for keeping clients happy with the extent of our service. References from past clients are available for your perusal. Locally Owned & Operated....

10/27/2010

May B.

They were great. Very efficient. Very good at the work they do. The craftsmanship is wonderful.

Description of Work
They came to my home to do some plumbing work.

10/26/2010

Brandon H.

The company did good work. They solved a problem I was having that other plumbers couldn't seem to solve (or maybe they just didn't want to put in the extra work?). I wish the price could have been slightly lower, but you do get a quality job so I can't complain.

Description of Work
Installed new water softener and ran new pipes.

03/07/2010

Robert M.

Adam is a true professional. He arrived when he said he would, his price was fair and he did what was promised. I should have hired a real professional from the start for this is not the first time I have been burned by someone who said he knew plumbing but didn't know what he what he was doing.

Description of Work
Adam repaired the main shut off valve to my condo. I had hired a handyman to do the job and he did a poor job and would not and could not fix his mistakes. Adam fixed that problem and a faucet that the handyman repaired improperly.

10/30/2008

Mike Y.

Adam as well as his assistant Anthony were very professional and courteous. He was very thorough in his work and stayed to make sure everything tested OK. I plan on keeping his business card handy as any future plumbing business will more than likely go to him.

Description of Work
I had a leaking sprinkler valve in the front yard. I contacted Adam after contacting several other plumbing companies listed on Angie's list. He was on another job, but said he could come by right afterward which was perfect as I needed to get this fixed ASAP. He showed up within 2 hours of my call, diagnosed and fixed the problem within the hour.

10/15/2008

JOHN V.

I called Adam at the number provided here in Angie's List in the early afternoon on a Monday and requested if he had time to drop by the same day to replace a hose bibb. He was at another job at the time but, said he was able to come by after he finished with the other job. Adam came within the hour, explained everything thoroughly, and did what was requested (replaced a hose bibb in the back yard). Before he left, my sister requested that he check her bathroom sink drain as it was draining slowly. Adam cleared the hair and showed me how to do it next time. Then, even though I was cautious to ask one more thing, as I didn't want Adam to be late to another job, I asked Adam if he could check our kitchen sink faucet to see why the faucet handle was starting to become loose. Adam carefully checked it out and concluded the Moen faucet needed "new internals" and directed us to contact Moen and let them know so Moen could send us the new parts. Adam was very pleasant, explained things well and, charged what I believe to be a fair price for what he billed me for on his work order (replacing hose bibb and clearing bathroom sink drain of hair). Although Adam spent about 10 minutes diagnosing the problem with our Moen kitchen faucet, he did not charge us for this service. I have kept his business card and plan to use him again when we need plumbing service. I have also shared the good experience with a friend of mine who lives in Anaheim that may desire to hire Adam in the future too. Thank you Adam!

Description of Work
Removed leaky hose bibb in back of house. Welded on new hose bibb. Removed hair from bathroom sink drain.

08/08/2007

P G.

Quick and friendly. Older faucet had to be cut out. We were pleased with the results.

Description of Work
Replaced kitchen faucet.

08/31/2005

WENDY G.

ADAM HAS ALWAYS BEEN VERY PROMPT AND HAS ALWAYS CHARGED US WHAT I BELIEVE IS A VERY REASONABLE PRICE. EVEN WHEN WE'VE HAD 'EMERGENCY' TYPE SITUATIONS, WE NEVER FELT RIPPED OFF AND HE WAS AVAILABLE WITHIN A REASONABLE TIME PERIOD.

Description of Work
WE HAVE HAD ADAM CLEAR A BACKUP, REPAIR A LEAK UNDER OUR SINK, REMOVE A WATER SOFTENER, AND REPLACE A MAIN WATER VALVE.

Zoom Drain

With over 15 years of experience, Sean Hunt of Zoom Drain works hands on with every customer to ensure satisfaction. 24 hour and emergency service always available – don’t wait contact us! Our motto is: FAST – FOCUSED – FIXED. FAST - With a name like Zoom we have to be fast! We respond based on our customer's schedule, and we do what it takes to give us the greatest chance to be there within the agreed upon time. FOCUSED- We are sewer and drain specialists who use the latest technology to maximize the chances that our customer's drains will remain free and flowing far longer than our competition. FIXED- At the end of the day our customers want their drain and sewer problems fixed. And that's what we do! We have the technical knowledge and know-how to fix almost any drain or sewer.

Offers by Zoom Drain on Angi
    Your City Rooter and Plumbing

Our mission is to provide quality and honest rooter and plumbing services at a fair price. We will build a relationship that will last a lifetime once you see our quality work. We're passionate about delivering an exceptional experience. When you hire us, you're hiring a team of professionals who are trained and skilled to deliver lasting value to your home. As a locally owned and operated business we feel invested in our clients and constantly strive for customer satisfaction. We won't leave until the job is done right! Call or click to schedule an estimate today.

Tru plumbing mechanical

Tru Plumbing Mechanical is a new plumbing contracting business that I started in March 2022. When I started plumbing, never in a million years did I think that I would love it this much. I love the challenges it brings and the headaches it causes! When it comes to family homes there is no job too little or too big that we can't handle because we understand the value of piece of mind and that is something you cannot put a price tag on. We are a veteran-family owned and operated. A little about me the owner/technician; I proudly served in the US Navy from 2001 to 2009 as a Fuels repairman. I have been around the world, I have spoken to a lot of different cultures and backgrounds. I have learned and lived the Navy's core values which is Honor, Courage, and Commitment in which I carry with me till this day and that is what I will bring to my customers.

Check, Visa, MasterCard

Residential & commercial leak detection, plumbing, repiping, toilet repair, water heater & softeners.