World Class Window Coverings

Founded 2002 • With Angi since December 2010

390 Carrol Ct Suite G

Brentwood, CA 94513

World Class Window Coverings, Co. is a family owned company founded by Dustin Yocum in 2002. Dustin has been in the industry for over 12 years with a background from the manufacturing level as well as retail. Here at World Class Window Coverings, Co. we have a philosophy of old-fashioned customer service and it is the foundation of our legendary "World Class"/"Red Carpet" service. Our attention to customers has made us reputable among our customers and they feel confident in referring us to their family and friends. World Class Window Coverings is staffed with an expertly trained team that works closely with customers to find creative solutions for their window decorating needs. We are Diamond Certified, have an A+ rating with the BBB, license, bonded, and insured. Call today for a consulation! 925.626.7333...

03/22/2019

terry M.

The service was not good until we need to call COSTCO and got involved, after reaching out to COSTCO, that's the time that the service provider reached out to us. I took us 6 months for the job to be completed base on our satisfaction.

Description of Work
They install some sheer shades and vertical blinds.

Category replacement windows

07/28/2016

Damien P.

1. Original install- there were 2 defective blinds even at this first date of install. Master bedroom window and playroom window had to be re-installed at a later date due to them not working at original install 2. 2 weeks later my wife I noticed that many of the blinds bottom slats were bowing at the bottom. There were a total of 5. Also 2 of the blinds didn't not open. These were re-made and and someone from World Class Windows had to come back to my home to reinstall the new blinds. During this visit the installers opened the box and stated that the incorrect blinds had been sent and he would have to schedule a 3rd installation appointment. Inconveniencing us once again. World Class Windows said that we would have to wait until the new blinds arrived in a week or 2 before they could be installed. 3. Finally in July we noticed that a number of different blinds located in different areas throughout our home did not open at all. I have noted 4 so far. My wife was told that I need to open each and every window every day so that the cordless mechanism does not “rot”. With 22 windows and a busy life it is not feasible to open each window every day in order to prevent the cordless mechanism from malfunctioning. This was not indicated to us when these were sold to us. At that point we requested a refunded for the blinds. World Class indicated the all they would do is have the manufacture remake the blinds and schedule a 4th installation which we feel is unacceptable. We have already put way more time into this business transaction with World Class Windows and do not wish to continue.

Description of Work
Window covering for our new home.

05/05/2015

gerald B.

Installers were right on time, were polite and professional, cleaned up after.

Description of Work
Installed window screens

Category window treatments

Thank you for your feedback! I will make sure to share it with our team. We truly value our customer's feedback!

11/26/2014

Joe & Linda R.

The whole experience was professional, none pressured and very user friendly. The installer was outstanding and also knowledgable about windows and even assisted us in fixing a stuck window. He was quiet and clean. The buying experience was great, the actual owner came out and provided great suggestions and service. We bought them and they look great and provide great insulation.

Description of Work
We ordered four new window coverings and replaced three older ones.

Category window treatments

That is such great feedback! We truly feel like we have a great team of installers and I'm really proud of them for going above and beyond. Thank you again for your business! We hope to work with you again in the future!

11/20/2014

Rich J.

I would highly recommend World Class Window Coverings for your window shutter needs. They did an excellent job at our rental house and the shutters dramatically changed the look of the room. The room now looks finished and polished. The staff was super nice. On time, courteous and thoughtful. They really do know what they are doing and know about providing customer service, which is a lost art. In this day and age its nice to see a company that cares. They follow up and even send reminders which greatly helps. Great company!!

Description of Work
The installed brand new shutters in our living/dining room area.

Category window treatments

Thank you so much for the great review! I will defnitely share this feedback with our staff!

08/25/2014

Cynthia L G.

Everything was above and beyond my expectations. The whole process and everyone I dealt with were professional and extremely helpful. I would not hesitate to use them again...in fact, wouldn't consider using any other company. I wasn't sure about using a professional service for blinds but I wanted very specific insulating qualities and I wanted them to fit exactly. That's exactly what I got and I'm thrilled.

Description of Work
My 1st appointment was a consultation to choose insulating blinds for several windows. The consultant was knowledgeable and friendly. He helped me narrow down my choices and make decisions based on my specific needs. The installation was very quick and professional. The blinds are perfect and exactly as promised. The office staff followed up with calls to make sure I was completely happy and didn't need any follow up.

Category window treatments

We know how busy everyone is, so it means a lot when you take time out to share your experience. Thank you so much for your feedback......we truly appreciate it!

07/21/2014

Sue F.

Installation took awhile since the old blinds had to come down before the new ones were put up. Chris and Jose were very professional and clean wtih the installation. There was a question on whether the solar battery packs on one of the windows was really needed, but it was decided to go ahead and put it up and hope enough sun would contact the battery pack. I got battery packs for all 5 blinds so I do not have to go up and change the batteries as frequently. The blind colors turned out great. I did not realize that a little wire would stick out on the top of the blind that reacts with the remote. It turns out that the wires are not that noticeable to worry about. The new remote works better than my old one since it does not depend on infrared eye. I also like the remote since you can position the blinds in three different positions. Positioning became important since there are alarm boxs on 2 of the windows, so I have set the blinds to just go down just above the top of the alarm box. I can also move the blinds as a group or work one on one with this remote. My old remote would only move the 3 old blinds as one unit up & down. So, I now have my blinds open during the day in my bathroom so I can get sun in and see my backyard. I am really enjoying these blinds.

Description of Work
I had 5 remote control blinds installed in my home. 3 old blinds (family room) were remote and the other 2 blinds were normal and hardly ever opened since they are in the bathroom around the tub.

Category window treatments

Thank you for taking your time to give us your honest feedback.

11/15/2013

Julie W.

I needed blinds to cover 10 windows in my living room and sliding glass door in my dining room. I'm not a real fan of vertical blinds for the sliding door and I didn't want curtains/drapes, so Justin recommended panel blinds. I hadn't heard of them before, but they were a great choice. Installation was delayed a bit because there was a bit of a problem receiving the correct parts from the warehouse, but I wasn't in a hurry and Dustin and Melisa kept in touch and made sure everything was taken care of. The blinds are make my home look beautiful! I get so many compliments on them -- especially the panels. Justin and Melisa are a wonderful team, and the installers are great as well. They are very professional and I am very happy I chose them to do the job.

Description of Work
Measured and covered 10 windows and one sliding door.

Category window treatments

Thank you so much for the nice review! I love the pictures that you posted as well!! It's so nice to actually see the finished product!

10/31/2013

Kevin T.

Dustin and his assistant did an awesome job for us. We had issues with our living room being too dark and we needed a window treatment solution that would maintain the same amount of light coming through our windows. Dustin and his assistant came through with an awesome set of blinds at a great price. We couldn't be more happier. They came by our home right on time and installed our window treatments in 15 minutes. What even impressed me the most was that they took off their shoes before coming into our home, layed out linens on the floor, and even washed their hands before they started the job. I mean, I've never had a vendor wash their hands before they started work. Who does that? That is just so considerate and awesome!! Our windows are now beautiful to look from the inside as well as from the outside. We'll definitely be calling them back in the future to help us with our other windows in our home.

Description of Work
Install custom blinds

Category window treatments

Thank you so much for taking time out of your busy schedule to give us your feedback. It has been a pleasure working with you!

10/29/2013

Alexis W.

The whole experience was great. They were very knowledgeable and offered great advice on products and color choices. What made them stand out to us from the other companies we received quotes from was the fact that they offered multiple brands of window treatments and that Dustin was an installer himself. That mean he truly understood what would and would not work for our specific windows (older home with newer windows fitted into older frames).

Description of Work
shutters for 2 rooms, honeycomb blinds for 2 rooms and a sliding glass door, wood slat blinds for one room

Category window treatments

Thank you for your review! Your feedback is so important to our company! We appreciate the opportunity to work with you.

Home Living Window Fashions

At Home Living Window Fashions we believe that your home should be one of your favorite places on Earth. Everything we do is organized around helping you make that vision a reality. We offer the highest quality Shutters, Motorized Window Coverings, Retractable Awnings, Outdoor Shades, Sail Shades, and other products to help you love where you live.

Brothers Home Improvement Inc

Family Owned and Operated since 1994. Nine Brothers & Sisters Striving For Your Complete Satisfaction! Energy Efficient, Replacement Windows and Doors. No Subcontractors! No High-pressure Sales! Ranked Among The Top Nationwide by Qualified Remodelers! AAMA Certified and Members of the Better Business Bureau. Quality Craftsmanship. Lifetime Warranties. Save $75 per window & $150 per door. Financing Available.

Devine Solar Solutions

With over 40 years of outside sales experience including 5 years in Renewable Energy we have seen every challenging situation and service our clients at a very high level. Our services include Roof Top Solar as well as Groundmount's and Roofing. We carry several lines of batteries for back up power and grid arbitrage. We also offer Generac Whole Home solution Generators as well. All systems come with our exclusive 30 year Solar Insure warranty backed by Lloyds of London for your peace of mind. Our pricing is modest and our service is impeccable five stars!

MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, Visa, Financing Available

Sale and install shutters, wood shutters, vinyl shutters, composite wood shutters, poly-core shutters, blinds, faux wood blinds, wood blinds, shades, woven woods, honeycomb shades, cellular shades, vertical blinds, sunscreens, roman shades, and more!

ask for details