Marples & Associates Realtors

CA
California: Real Estate Broker

8340 Brentwood Blvd

Brentwood, CA 94513

Thank you for the opportunity to present you with our services. Please consider all of the factors below before making a decision regarding your real estate representation. I am confident that no other Real Estate Firm can offer you the level of real estate experience and representation that Cathie Marples & The Marples Team brings to you and your transaction. Additional phone number: (925) 634-8040....

real estate agent (1)

11/06/2017

They sent a professional photographer to take nice pictures of my house, then advertised my house over several website including the realtors.com. They gave reasonable suggestions during the advertising period and helped to rent my house out. I like their professional service.

Description of Work
Help me to find the right tenants.

Category property management

Work Completed On 11/06/2017

07/26/2016

They were responsive and professional and got one of the units rented so quickly, and around the holidays, that I didn't lose any rental income! Their fees are very reasonable for the excellent service they provide! I would highly recommend them for property management.

Description of Work
I used Marples Property Management to manage a rental property while I was living in another state.

Category property management

Work Completed On 07/21/2016

02/12/2014

Marples Property Management provided GREAT service! They have knowledgeable staff, they know their market and were very responsive and personable. I would use them again to help me rent and manage my property. Great Service and a fair price. Highly Recommended!!

Description of Work
Property Management / tenant acquisition

Category real estate agents