HVAC Utor Services

Founded 2010 • With Angi since October 2015

HEATING,COOLING,REFRIGERATION Family owned, heating and cooling, I got my expertise on working with big companies around Bay Area, I also work for contractors, I basically do the work myself and I bring my crew with me. I do repair, install, commercial and residential. I also offer air duct cleaning, dryer vent too. I also install, replace water heaters, regular or tankless. free diagnostic and estimate for first time customer. Contractor license # 1027164 Bonded and insured We work all contra costa Area ,Alameda county. Concord,Walnut Creek,pleasant hill,Martinez,Alamo San Ramón,Moraga,Orinda,Lafayette,antioch,Pittsburg, Brentwood.....

Accutemp Heating And Air

As the owner of AccuTemp Heating & Air I have 19 years of experience in the hvac industry. We are EPA certified and licensed and bonded. I find it important that technicians have a strong theoretical knowledge of how the systems work. All my technicians are graduates of trade schools where they have studied Hvac diagnostics. As a former instructor at various trade schools, I find it important to continue training for employees throughout their careers, they continue factory training while employed by us. All technicians are EPA certified and trained to handle all refrigerant and to work with all makes and models.

Derek Sawyers Smart Energy Heating & Air Inc

We are a Heating & A/C contractor that specializes in residential service repairs, maintenance, and new installations. We also do light commercial service, maintenance. and installation. We have 25 employees. We are also a service provider for The Home Depot and can offer financing through them. G.E. or Hero.

Delta Gold Heating & Air, Inc.

Don't let your heating or air conditioning let you down. Our heating and air conditioning repair experts are here to ensure your systems function properly all year round. Delta Gold Heating & Air Inc offers a gold standard service on all your residential and commercial systems. We know that you put a lot of trust in your heating and air conditioning systems to keep your home or business environment comfortable. Our heating, ventilation, and air conditioning repair, installation, and maintenance services ensure your systems never let you down. Delta Gold Heating & Air Inc comes to your project with over a decade of experience in all heating services, including furnaces, ventilation, and air conditioning repair. We also offer sheet metal service.

08/28/2020

Went very well. Showed up when promised and completed as promised. I would hire Utor Services again. Ron Livermore.

Description of Work
Replace entire heating and A/C.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac,air duct cleaning

06/08/2019

This is a family owned small business. They are friendly, professional, punctual, and really know their stuff. All at a very fair price. My AC had been getting worse every year until last year. HVAC Utor came out and fixed it. It ran better than ever before. This year it was just blowing air so I called again. Same great service as last year. Rachel kept me informed so I knew when they would be he...

Description of Work
Air conditioner was blowing only room temperature air.

09/24/2018

Process was smooth. Got a quote within hours. Scheduled service within days and completed the job on time, as agreed with no hassles, no issues. Definitely would recommend to others.

Description of Work
Replaced AC and Furnace.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thank you sir for the kind words!

08/07/2018

He came in ,did more than we asked him great job and very friendly .

Description of Work
Our Air conditioned

08/05/2018

GREAT!!!! They saved me lots of money. I would definitely referred them to everyone I know. Thank you so much.

Description of Work
New heater and air condition unit

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

New installation residential and commercial, duct work,duct cleaning , duct sealing, zoning system, water heater, tankless, dryer vent cleaning, Air Conditioning 80%-98% efficiency, and Furnace...and also I install new efficient insulation for your attic, Refrigerator & Fridge repairs

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal