HVAC Utor Services

Founded 2010 • With Angi since October 2015

967 Chamomile Lane

Brentwood, CA 94513

HEATING,COOLING,REFRIGERATION Family owned, heating and cooling, I got my expertise on working with big companies around Bay Area, I also work for contractors, I basically do the work myself and I bring my crew with me. I do repair, install, commercial and residential. I also offer air duct cleaning, dryer vent too. I also install, replace water heaters, regular or tankless. free diagnostic and estimate for first time customer. Contractor license # 1027164 Bonded and insured We work all contra costa Area ,Alameda county. Concord,Walnut Creek,pleasant hill,Martinez,Alamo San Ramón,Moraga,Orinda,Lafayette,antioch,Pittsburg, Brentwood.....

08/28/2020

Ron M.

Went very well. Showed up when promised and completed as promised. I would hire Utor Services again. Ron Livermore.

Description of Work
Replace entire heating and A/C.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac, air duct cleaning

06/08/2019

Anne W.

This is a family owned small business. They are friendly, professional, punctual, and really know their stuff. All at a very fair price. My AC had been getting worse every year until last year. HVAC Utor came out and fixed it. It ran better than ever before. This year it was just blowing air so I called again. Same great service as last year. Rachel kept me informed so I knew when they would be here. The problem turned out to be the new thermostat I had installed a couple of months ago. Diego had it figured out and fixed in 15 minutes. I can't say enough good about this company and the people who run it. They're the best!

Description of Work
Air conditioner was blowing only room temperature air.

09/24/2018

Steve S.

Process was smooth. Got a quote within hours. Scheduled service within days and completed the job on time, as agreed with no hassles, no issues. Definitely would recommend to others.

Description of Work
Replaced AC and Furnace.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thank you sir for the kind words!

08/07/2018

Sehida K.

He came in ,did more than we asked him great job and very friendly .

Description of Work
Our Air conditioned

08/05/2018

Audrey J.

GREAT!!!! They saved me lots of money. I would definitely referred them to everyone I know. Thank you so much.

Description of Work
New heater and air condition unit

07/21/2018

Vicky R.

Last week my ac started to stop blowing cold air, condenser is not turning on etc... to make the matter worst it was 106 degrees! I was as annoyed as I can be but can’t blame it to other companies none of them can come and help me! Some even dint bother to reply or call me back! Gladly I ask one of my friends and hvac utor services was their go to when it comes to their hvac needs! So I called, hoping someone answers, and luckily she did! Rachel I gues her name,? I was so positive and little hopeful that they can come the next day or whatever! To my surprise Diego the hvac guy can come tonight! 7pm and he was on point! 7pm at my door! looking very professional and knowledgeable, I escorted him to my unit and as quick as 10 minutes he gave his diagnostic, it was just an electrical issue and some adding gas freon! He fix it right away! And boy! I dint care how much he charge me I just need my ac!😂 but the good part is!? He dint charge me that much! I was expecting triple than that! Diego please don’t go after me next Time😀. I did this review so I can tell others reading this that this is a serious company and they will always return your call or text when you need something from them. I’m glad I found them and tried themAnd will continue to have business w them . I like working with hard working people like them , local and honest.

Description of Work
AC Not working

07/20/2018

Graeme F.

I had an urgent problem as naturally my Air Conditioning stopped working on one of the hottest days of the year when we had guests. The company immediately answered the phone (no voicemail needed). Rachael was very personable on the telephone, took my details and then called back within 5 minutes to confirm the schedule for my last minute appointment. I received a text from the company 20 minutes before the allotted time as promised to confirm that the technician was en route. Diego and his team arrived exactly on time. Diego was courteous and professional. Having found the issues Diego, informed me of the costs before I gave him the green light to proceed with the work. All work was completed as swiftly as possible, and I would recommend this service.

Description of Work
Air conditioning was broken

07/05/2018

Matthew T.

Diego was very efficient and professional. We bought a new water heater from Home Depot, and he let us know everything we needed beforehand so that his work was really quick. He demolished our old water heater stand so that we can have it replaced with a new one also. Thanks, Diego!

Description of Work
Water heater replacement

Category water heater repair

06/27/2018

Suad P.

The whole experience was wonderful! The team was on time and did a great job! I am more than happy with the installation and would hire again! Plus it’s nice to be able to support a local business!

Description of Work
AC and furnace replacement

06/04/2018

Anne W.

This is a small company. The wife answers the phone and makes appointments. She was very prompt in returning my call, friendly and professional. On the day of the appointment she texted me when he was on his way so I would know when to expect him. I never know what to expect when someone shows up at my door. One time I hired someone who just stood there staring at me when I opened the door and I had to ask if he was who I assumed he was. Not Mr. Utor. He was clean and professional, introduced himself and handed me his card. He immediately picked up on my bare feet and kicked his shoes off before he stepped inside, which always makes me and my light carpet happy. The repair went smoothly, he had a well equipped vehicle and didn't have to run to the store to get parts like some of the folks I've hired. He asked me about my air filter and took a look at it just to make sure. I'm pretty good about changing it but when he pulled it out it did indeed need to be replaced. I had one on hand and he installed it for me. I didn't shop price at all so it wouldn't be right for me to comment on that other than to say that I feel that what I paid was fair. Professional, punctual, friendly, efficient, a very pleasant experience. I don't hesitate to recommend HVAC-Utor.

Description of Work
Replaced two electrical components on my air conditioner and added freon.

04/27/2018

Terry K.

Diego and his crew are first rate. They came very highly recommended. And did they deliver! Their bid was very competitive. They removed an old furnace. Installed an entirely new HVAC system. They were professional every step of the way. Very responsive to my inquiries and questions. The system works great. If you ever have HVAC needs give them a shot. They will deliver!

Description of Work
New HVAC system.

10/25/2017

Chauncey F.

Punctual, professional, courteous. You cannot do better!

Description of Work
Furnace replacement and AC install.

10/24/2017

Michael D.

It went great. Diego was on time, very clear about what he was going to do, and we think we got a top of the line job for a very reasonable price. He showed up when he said he would, and the work was done in less than two days. We had received multiple bids, and they were confusing and often contradictory in terms of what we needed or what we could do. Diego cleared up the confusion, explained why we needed what we got. At the same time, his bid was the lowest of the bunch. We are very happy with the end result. Thanks to Diego and his company. We are very happy to be able to support this family run, local business.

Description of Work
We wound up replacing our furnace, upgrading our vents and installing air conditioning

10/21/2017

Sehida K.

They were very professional and on time I recommend them to everybody ,to my friends and family very satisfied .

Description of Work
My Heather didn’t work for a long time and I called Hvac.

10/20/2017

Eduardo M.

Need A/C repair on a heat wave week that struck California. I Called more than 8 companies and everybody is busy, can't come, etc, only Diego and His wife accomodate us in our bad hot summer days! Thank you Diego! HVAC utor service for coming to fix our A/C. Saving up money to change my a/c. I will call you when I have the money ready!

Description of Work
A/C repair

10/16/2017

Mukesh J.

It was very easy to work with Diego and his wife to set up the whole process. Right from the start to the end, I was in constant communication and all my questions were promptly answered. The rate quoted was very competitive. Diego and team arrived promptly on the agreed time and did the work with no unexpected surprises .The whole process was very smooth and professional. I highly recommend HVAC Utor services for anyones HVAC needs.

Description of Work
We hired HVAC Utor services to replace our 28 years old HVAC system.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac, air duct cleaning

09/07/2017

Mara M.

Diego and his crew are exactly what you would wish for when you need an hvac related service. After over 10 calls to other companies Rachel and Diego were the only ones willing to work with us on a time restricted job. We sold our house and needed work done on our furnace for the new buyers. They are always available when you call them, and the job gets done when they say it will be. Price quotes were straight forward and reasonable compared to other finished job prices I see listed here. Loved them so much I recommended my mother in law use them to replace her heat/ac units in her big house where we temporarily live, another positive review to come!

Description of Work
Needed furnace brought up to code

09/06/2017

Gregory E.

Understandably and as expected all HVAC contractors were on high demand and all booked up for several days out, so no one in the area was available until the following week at the earliest. We called Mr. Diego Utor and lime everyone else he was also all booked up; however, he added us to his already full day and said he would do his best to stop over. Diego kept his word and arrived late afternoon that very same day. He quickly diagnosed the problem, which turned out to be a bad capacitor. He replaced the part and also checked the refrigerant level for us. Diego Utor is responsive, courteous, honest and his rates are very reasonable for his services. I would highly recommend HVAC Utor Services to anyone for all of their heating and air conditioning needs, whether it's repairs, routine maintenance, or new service installations.

Description of Work
Our central air conditioning system went out on us over a weekend during the recent record heat wave. I researched it online and narrowed it down to most likely either the fan motor (to the outside condenser/compressor unit, or the capacitor, but I wasn't certain.

07/11/2017

Andy V.

It went amazing! Diego assembled a crew of four incredibly hard working guys who came out two days later (Monday), and removed our old system and installed the new one (compressor, furnace, and coil) in a few hours. It was a life saver! The price was very reasonable (I'd previously replaced an AC and furnace at an old house, and paid a couple thousand more). He was on time, worked his butt off, and did great work. He also gave a five year guarantee on anything broken for labor, and the AC and furnace come with 10 years parts that he will coordinate. I will definitely call him again for anything!

Description of Work
Our air conditioner died on a 100+ degree day in the middle of summer. I spoke with Rachel Saturday morning, and she arranged for Diego to come out the same day. He inspected the entire system, replaced various parts, beginning with least expensive to progressively determine we needed a new compressor. Because our furnace was 20+ years old, we decided to get a new furnace, as well.

06/23/2017

Carmel R.

We called so many places but no one would come out and urgently help us (we have a 2 year old and a 1 year old and we were worried about their wellbeing). UTOR services came through for us in the most amazing way! They were so responsive, kept in touch with us throughout the day as we waited for our last minute appointment, and came out late in the evening to help us. UTOR services got our AC up and running within an hour - cleaned our filters, and did it all with the best attitude even after a long hot day. THANK YOU UTOR Services! You saved us!

Description of Work
On the hottest day of the year so far our AC stopped blowing cold air.

06/22/2017

Jessi K.

I called the number and Diego's wife/receptionist was very helpful and told me she would contact Diego to see how soon he could come check my unit. She followed up with me a few times that day and told me he would be out early Saturday morning. Sure enough abt 9:30am Saturday he showed up and was very friendly and professional. He was quickly able to determine the problem (blown compressor) and within about 30mins had it replaced and my unit was fixed. He was a life saver, because for the next 6 days we hit 100+ temperatures including one day of 108. I definitely recommend HVAC Utor services to anyone needing repairs or replacement, they are very prompt and have genuine concern for helping you.

Description of Work
My A/C unit went out on a Friday right before a week long heatwave.

06/21/2017

Jason M.

Very responsive and friendly. I called HVAC Utor services Friday evening and they were at my house Saturday morning. Diego and Carlos answered all my questions satisfactorily and worked very quickly. Excellent job, reasonable price and extraordinary customer service.

Description of Work
Needed a tuneup

06/21/2017

Vino P.

Deigo came on time did the job very well. I am completely satisfied with his work and professionalism.

Description of Work
My A/C stopped functioning due to capacitor issues.

06/12/2017

khaleel R.

Utor was very professional. He came and gave me a bid and once I accepted it, he provided the time and date when he would be able to do the job. He came right on time, did a great work, when he had to come inside the house, he covered the floors from the front door to all the way to upstairs. He finished earlier than promised and through out the job he was totally professional. I would highly recommend him.

Description of Work
I needed my AC to be replaced.

06/05/2017

Belia M.

Excellent job , Im completly satisfy

Description of Work
I have use them, for my air conditioning repairs, I like their fair prices and flexibility

Service Champions Heating & Air Conditioning

Service Champions is the leading heating and air conditioning contractor in Northern California servicing homeowners in East Bay, South Bay and Sacramento areas. We can make your home more comfortable and improve the quality of air you and your family breathe. We specialize in maintenance, repair and sales of all brands of air conditioners and heaters, and are experts in indoor air quality improvement through filtration, duct replacement, insulation and hospital grade UV lights. All the air conditioners we install have the new environmentally friendly refrigerant that does not damage the ozone. We also are huge proponents of super high efficient equipment, such as 95% efficient furnaces. This equipment saves homeowners a tremendous amount of money on their utility bills.

Offers by Service Champions Heating & Air Conditioning on Angi
    411 Heating & AC

10 years of quality work We are the premier licensed, insured and experienced Heating and Air Conditioning specialists. We specialize in hvac repairs and full new unit installations. We offer guarantees on all our work, free estimates, & weekend appointments We provide emergency services as well. Our team of expert and honest heating and cooling technicians specialize in: Furnace replacement Furnace repair Duct replacement A/C installation & repair

ROYAL AIR

We specialize in all phases of heating and cooling services, installs, repairs, maintenance, and more! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out all the services we offer below and call -or- click to schedule a free estimate today!

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal

New installation residential and commercial, duct work,duct cleaning , duct sealing, zoning system, water heater, tankless, dryer vent cleaning, Air Conditioning 80%-98% efficiency, and Furnace...and also I install new efficient insulation for your attic, Refrigerator & Fridge repairs