Hurst Plumbing Services Inc.

Founded 2000 • With Angi since April 2011

P.O. Box 668

Brentwood, CA 94513

East Bay Plumbing Pros Since 2000! We specialize in Water Heater Install, Re Models, Sewers, Leak Detection, HyDro Jetting, Toilet Installation & Repair, Faucets, Garbage disposals, Pressure Relief Valves, EQ Seismic Valves, and More! Family Owned & Operated! Specialists in Residential Plumbing Repair and Service!...

10/22/2020

Pamela R.

1st call Ramon was sent out to fix a leaking water heater and said nothing was wrong, the warranty company sent him back and he replaced it. 2nd call Ramon was sent to fix a broken main valve and said nothing was wrong, the warranty company is sending them back to fix it. Their plumbers are incompetent, lazy and only want to collect the warranty fee.

Description of Work
Warranty Work Don't Waste Your Time

Category plumbing

Our plumber was dispatched on this call on 10/19/2020, 12-2 pm for a Fidelity Warranty claim on this property, the customer indicated that they were hearing a loud thumping noise in their pipes typically at 4 am in the morning, the technician opened all the fixtures and ran water, checked the PRV and it was normal PSI at time of evaluation. There were no mechanical failures and plumber could not replicate their issue, therefore he indicated to the customer a report would be sent to their warranty company (which is protocol if there are no failures) for authorization on what they would want us to do further....A couple of days later the customer's warranty company closed out their claim and denied it because their policy doesn't cover for "noises"......Since then the customer has left numerous voicemails with profanity, name calling, and threats to our company and our plumbers..We've reported their behavior to their warranty company, and contacted the police.

12/11/2017

David W.

Excellent job. He was courteous prompt and did a great job. Explained everything.

Description of Work
Installed flexible spray shower head.

05/11/2017

Ken B.

Excellent communication. Work was professional. Unfortunately part of the hardware was not compatible. So I had to complete the work myself by finding a suitable fixture. Discount was offered and accepted because of this deficiency. Estimate was given.

Description of Work
Modifications to shower to lower shower head and have mountings to adjust head using grab bars. Installation of shower seat. Snaking of drains.

04/27/2017

Janet F.

Went quite well. Explained how the problem of the stove not being able to sit back to the wall could be better addressed by exchanging the wall brace. The company that installed the stove used the existing brace instead of putting in a new one fitted to the new stove.

Description of Work
Evaluate relocating gas hook-up for stove as it seemed to be preventing the stove from sitting back on the wall.

06/23/2016

Kathleen M.

Category plumbing

Thank you very much for your review, we very much appreciate your time and kind words! Best! Hurst Plumbing Services Inc.

01/29/2016

ian H.

Description of Work
Re-installed, reseated toilet with new wax seal, replaced leaky shower shut-off valve, fixed shower head. Overall it went well. Thought the price was a little high but not unexpected for the services provided.

Category plumbing, water heater repair

Thank you very much for the time in taking to write your review about our company and the work performed, we appreciate your comments and thank you again for your business. Best regards, Hurst Plumbing Services Inc.

11/10/2015

Sridhar R.

It did not "go" as I never heard from them!

Description of Work
Do not waste time trying to reach this provider. They do not return calls nor do they respond to emails. I found this service on Angie's list and based on other customer ratings I wanted to employ their services. It is unfortunate that they cannot even return calls or respond to emails asking for a quote. If this is the quality of their professionalism prior to service I highly doubt they can be a responsible service provider.

Category plumbing

Hello [Member name removed], We are sorry you did not reach us, our office systems were down for a couple of days we missed several calls on those couple of days and we are very sorry that you were unable to reach us, however this issue was out of our control. Hopefully this does not happen again..Again our apologies. Sincerely, Hurst Plumbing Services, Inc. Office: 925.240.7790

07/20/2015

Raymond W.

Description of Work
I needed 2 showerheads, 2 shower arms, and 2 bathtub spigots replaced. I got bids from 2 other plumbers. One was an outrageous bid of over $3,000 (sheer madness). The other was around $400. Todd Hurst's son, also a plumber, did the work plumbing did all for $175 and was in and out in less than an hour. Now if an experienced plumber lets his son, a young man, do the work, you know the job wasn't that difficult, let alone needing $3,000 worth of work!

04/24/2015

Kerman C.

Very good

Description of Work
New water heater

Category plumbing, water heater repair

Thank you very much for your review and kind words! We very much appreciate it! ;) Best! Hurst Plumbing Services Inc.

12/18/2014

William R.

Category plumbing

Thank you very much for your kind words and comments! We really do appreciate it!

09/01/2014

bruce C.

Very responsive: the principle plumber did the repair on Saturday afternoon on the Labor Day Weekend. Hurst's quick response saved a lot of inconvenience over a busy weekend. I can easily recommend Hurst's service to a friend or neighbor.

Description of Work
Emergency repair of cracked sewer drain line on an old house.

12/02/2013

david C.

Completed on time and under budget to our complete satisfaction

Description of Work
Todd has performed several repairs at our home in the last 3-4 months. He is extermely easy to deal with and very accommodating. He has been able to quickly determine what the problems are and fix them with minimal disruption. His prices are fair and it is a true pleasure dealing with Todd and all of his employees. I have another service scheduled now and Hurst will be the only plumbing service we use in the future. They are that good.

Category plumbing

Thank you very much for your comments and kind words about our company! We value our clients and appreciate you emmensely! ;) HPS, Inc.

10/21/2013

Gillian H.

Both bathrooms in my house are the original ones from when the house was built in 1985. Needless to say, both are in desperate need of updating but I was apprehensive to start such a big project as I haven't been in the area long and haven't built up a list of go-to/trustworty contractors. My mom is part of a HOA group and one of the ladies there referred someone that could help me. Unfortunately, that man didn't cover my area but recommended Hurst Plumbing. I knew that if another plumber was referring Hurst Plumbing (along with the fact they coincidentally had the same last name as me), it meant they must be good!! I did do my research, signed up for Angie's List to look at reviews and called and spoke to a lovely lady called Heidi. She took down my information and had Todd call me that day. I explained my situation on the fact I had already ripped one of the the bathrooms out, was happy to do some work myself but wanted someone that could take care of the important parts as well as advise me on bits and pieces and ideas I could do to make the project easier on myself. Todd came out to take a look and gave me suggestions on what needed to be done as well as how I could keep the costs down. He returned later to take care of removing the plastic valves to update with metal ones, remove and re-install a new valve for my shower and install the shower pan. In conversation I had explained that being new to the US, I did not have a network of contractors to use - he did not hesitate to say if I ever needed anyone, to reach out to him as he had a whole phone full of people that did good jobs that would help. He even went out of his way to track down a tiler to give me an estimate for my shower. He is a lovely man with very caring employees in his office. I would recommend him in a heart beat.

Description of Work
Updated plumbing to faucet and toilet, replaced shower valve and inserted shower pan floor

Category plumbing

Thank you VERY much for your comments and suggestions! We value our customers! ;) Hurst Plumbing Services!

11/11/2012

Michelle C.

Communication was excellent. They called when in route so I would know exactly when they would arrive. They assessed and reviewed the situation in detail and problem solving issues discussed up front. They also removed their shoes upon entering my home and used drop cloths and cleaned up. I highly recommend this company!

Description of Work
Replace and set 2 new toilets, and repair valve on ice maker supply line.

08/15/2012

Michelle C.

He was very thourough and helped me trouble shoot for future issues and gave me helpful hints to prevent further damage to my cabinets if I were to have a leak again! He cleaned up after so there was not mess left for me to clean up as has happened in past with other vendors. I highly recommend Hurst Plumbing:)

Description of Work
I have a homowner's warranty policy that covers plumbing. That is why I put N/A for price because I pay a service call fee only. I had a water leak under my kitchen sink in the trap. Todd from Hurst Plumbing called me to confirm when he would arrive at my home. He was very professional and friendly. He opened the overflow trap that had evidence of water leakage and determined that the seal had aged. He found no blockage. He repaired the threads on the trap and sealed it.

Category plumbing

Thank you for your comments and suggestions! We value our customers! Best regards! Hurst Plumbing Services!

Mainline Plumbing Inc.

Reach out to Mainline Plumbing Inc. for all of your plumbing service needs in Escalon and Modesto. The plumbing professionals are the best in the local and surrounding areas when it comes to all kinds of services. From small home installations to large scale repairs, customers know that they can count on the technicians to deliver professional, prompt, and trustworthy plumbing solutions that last. It is widely understood that finding a plumber that’s qualified, experienced, honest, and family-friendly is very difficult. Fortunately, the Mainline Plumbing team is ready to tackle any plumbing challenges that they face. With the use of advanced tools, top-quality materials, and over 28 years of plumbing experience, you can trust the our plumbers to handle all of your plumbing needs.

My Legacy Plumbing Inc.

When you need a plumber that you can trust to do the job quickly and efficiently without charging an arm and a leg, call My Legacy Plumbing Inc. of Dixon, CA. At My Legacy Plumbing Inc. they specialize in plumbing services, drain cleaning, plumbing repairs, fixture installation, and more. So when you want an experienced plumber that you know is dependable, call My Legacy Plumbing Inc. in Dixon, CA.

Offers by My Legacy Plumbing Inc. on Angi
    Plumb It

We specialize in plumbing services, repairs, inspections, installations, and more! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out all the services we offer below and call -or- click to schedule a free estimate today!

MasterCard, Check, Visa, American Express

Water Softener System or Landscape/Irrigation Repair

Frequently Asked Questions & Answers about Hurst Plumbing Services Inc.

How is Hurst Plumbing Services Inc. overall rated?

Hurst Plumbing Services Inc. is currently rated 4.5 overall out of 5.

What days are Hurst Plumbing Services Inc. open?

Hurst Plumbing Services Inc. is open:

What payment options does Hurst Plumbing Services Inc. provide

Hurst Plumbing Services Inc. accepts the following forms of payment: MasterCard, Check, Visa, American Express

Does Hurst Plumbing Services Inc. offer free estimates?

No, Hurst Plumbing Services Inc. does not offer free project estimates.

Does Hurst Plumbing Services Inc. offer eco-friendly accreditations?

No, Hurst Plumbing Services Inc. does not offer eco-friendly accreditations.

Does Hurst Plumbing Services Inc. offer a senior discount?

No, Hurst Plumbing Services Inc. does not offer a senior discount.

Are warranties offered by Hurst Plumbing Services Inc.?

Yes, Hurst Plumbing Services Inc. offers warranties.

What services does Hurst Plumbing Services Inc. offer?

Hurst Plumbing Services Inc. offers the following services: Water Heaters repair and installation, Toilet repair and installation, Drain Cleaning, Sewer Cleaning, Garbage Disposals, Faucets, Shower/Bath Valve repair and service, Pressure Relief Valves and install, EQ Seismic Installs, All aspects of residential repair and plumbing maintenance!

Are there any services Hurst Plumbing Services Inc. does not offer?

Water Softener System or Landscape/Irrigation Repair