Eden Plains Nursery

Founded 2004 • With Angi since June 2010

3.5

Biggest Nursery in East Contra Costa County and Landscaping services. Low Prices, Friendly, knowledgeable, and helpful staff....

Souza & Sons Inc

Souza & Son’s Inc is a family owned business, that designs and installs driveways, patios, walkways, pool decks, walls, steps, and more! We work with interlocking pavers and segmental retaining wall blocks. We also install synthetic turf for lawns. We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out all of the services we offer below and call -- or-- click to schedule a free estimate today!

Mr Pavers

Mr Pavers is an owner operated company. That means, we don't use sub-contractor, that way we can provide top quality for the best prices. Additional email - glayston@mrpaverstone.com. Additional DBA - Mr Pavers Contractors Service Inc.

BBP Pavers Inc

We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! Specializing in Hardscape and Paver Services, we guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click to schedule a free estimate today! PLEASE STOP BY OUR SHOWROOM TO TALK TO OUR EXPERTS TO GIVE YOU PERSONALIZED ATTENTION!

10/07/2017

The owner delivered the design without anything we requested and way over the budget we agreed on. He basically stole $300 from us. I would never use this company

Description of Work
We were looking for a Quote and design for a front yard lanscaping job. We went over the details of what we wanted with the owner. He wanted $300 for the design. I was hesitant but I had a neighbor that used him so I asked if he would be within our budget before paying and he said yes. We were supposed to get the design within a few days. We called 4 times within the next week and finally got an appointment. Of course the check (made out to the owner not business was cashed immediately). He comes to the house with a very bad drawing of a rock bed. No plants. No trees. No artificial turf which was our #1 request. Oh and the bid was $3k over our max budget that he agreed to. So not only are we out the $300 we don't have a design and we feel cheated. Very unprofessional business.

Category landscaping,lawn service,lakefront landscaping,hardscaping

08/10/2017

Fantastic. I love my back yard. The flagstone placement is the best I've seen. I love it!

Description of Work
Needed the grass out of my backyard and rock and flagstone put in.

12/15/2015

Description of Work
They did a very good job and clean up after. After hiring them they came on day they [promised and on time. It was exactly what I ordered.

05/02/2015

I would shy away from this place, the plants are in shambles. Sure the place might be inexpensive, but, if they can't take care of their own plants what to say they will take care of yours or give you healthy plants. But I gave him the benefit of the doubt and I wanted to get a quote from them, I wanted to keep it local. So I booked an appointment with them 7 days out, for them to come out to my p...

Description of Work
Made an appointment, they did a no show

Category landscaping

Benches, Roses, pottery, firewood, palms, and fertilizers, We also provide Landscaping services, patios, sod or synthetic lawns, retainer walls, Brick & Stone, Drip Systems, Fence, Overhangs, Concrete Demo, Waterfalls, Rototiller, Tree pruning, and Plans.

Swimming pools,