DELTA FENCE Fence CO Inc

6901 Brentwood Blvd

Brentwood, CA 94513

John S.
07/10/2014
WARNING: check reviews on Yelp before using this business! I'm working on a project for a local high school and just needed a few fence posts and brackets. Delta Fence seems to be the only company of it's kind within 40 miles of Oakley, and I prefer to support local businesses. However, from the moment I was "greeted", I knew it was a mistake. Rather that being welcomed with a polite, "How can I help you?", Frank stood back and huffed, "What do you want?" I showed him my plans, and he seemed bewildered. His questions and attitude pretty much treated me like an incompetent person - not worth his time. Still, we came up with a list so he could send me a quote. I was rather shocked by the prices when I got them. He even wanted $100 for delivery - 3 miles away!!! So I wrote back, saying we are a non-profit education institution on a limited budget. I would like to offer positive publicity (free promotion) if he might give us a discount. His response was VERY negative and offensive... I didn't know how to respond. After looking online, I found the same materials for a quarter of the price! A couple weeks later, I realized we still needed a couple parts, so I decided to give this guy another chance (what was I thinking?). I was as specific as possible, but he had to go outside somewhere to get them. His secretary went ahead and charged my credit card before he got back in the office. Unfortunately, the parts were the wrong size. Frank practically threw a tantrum, reprimanding his secretary in front of me and saying, "Give him his F****** money back!"
Description of Work
Provided estimate on school project.
Greg C.
07/08/2014
Description of Work
Installed 88' of 6' fence. 4 guys showed up and had the old fence down and the new up in 3/4 of a day. |Very happy with their work
bruce C.
12/23/2013
Result is what I expected and find complaints. They could be a little responsive to help the customer define the fence specs if this customer is not too knowledgeable of fence technology.
Description of Work
Built 530-ft 6-ft high fabric fence and 140-ft of 5-ft high iron rail and 18-ft double gate

R&K Fencing Services

We have the experience and dedication to get the job done right! Specializing in fencing services; We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won't leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click for your FREE estimate today!

Fence Dr.

Here at Fence Dr., family owned and operated since 1978, we have generations worth of experience and offer offer a variety of residential and commercial services from repair to replacement/ new installs of all style fences/gates, handrails, decks, mailboxes, garbage enclosures, removal/ disposal of existing structures, and much more. We aim to please. Superior service, premium pricing, and top quality craftsmanship is guaranteed. Please contact for any and all inquiries into past, current, and future projects. Cslb# 837254 Email- fencedrpittsburg@yahoo.com Phone- (925)432-6347 Text- (925)334-9958 Web- www.fencedr.org

2022 Super Service Award