JVEC, INC.

• Trade License Number
  • C-10 1050793

252 Gemini Ave

Brea, CA 92821

JVEC INC Electrical contractor is a small business solution provider for all electrical products and services. We have been in business for 45 years. Our mission is to provide unsurpassed customer service to all of our customers regardless of the project size....

electrician (196)lighting (60)ceiling fan installation (36)landscape lighting (7)home remodeling (3)

05/02/2021

Jack and his crew are the utmost professionals. They are hard working, competent, efficient and cannot recommend them highly enough. I have a major renovation planned for next year and will undoubtedly hire them to do the job. They were extremely respectful of our house and cleaned along the way only leaving their extraordinary work behind. Thanks guys! You are the BEST!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Garage was completely rewired, wall speakers installed, light switches added and moved. Corrected improperly wired and unsafe wiring from previous home renovation, installed a ceiling chandelier

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/30/2021

03/19/2021

Excellent. Jack was able to identify another alarm was malfunctioning.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replacement of bath exhaust fans and carbon monoxide-smoke detector tied in electrical.

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/05/2021

02/06/2021

Jack was great in helping us get to the problem of why our breaker wasn't working. Will definitely call him again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Circuit breaker not working

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/05/2021

02/01/2021

Installed a 220V 14-50 outlet in the garage for an electric vehicle charger.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Jack the owner was one of the few electrician companies I called who actually picked up the phone. After some discussion he came out the same day to meet me and look at the job and layout of where I wanted the plug etc. He took notes and promptly emailed a quote was very reasonable compared to other quotes from companies that didn’t even come out to do a job walk. Anyway Jack got my business. When the day came for the work to be done Jack’s guys showed up on time and were very nice. Leo the lead man figured out what needed to be done. I was also very pleased that he came up with a way that didn’t require removing a bunch of drywall that I would have to repair later. Awesome! So the plug got installed quickly and professionally. Our Tesla model 3 we call Tallulah is happily charging WAY faster now versus using the 110V plug. Thanks Jack! (By the way I didn’t ask for a price break to write this review. His price was fair and the work was excellent so give him a call if you need electrical work)

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/08/1970

11/25/2020

Contacted JVEC for an evaluation of work issues related to a kitchen remodeling contractor. The evaluation and review were timely, thorough, and provided me the tools to discuss the shortcomings and necessary corrections with the kitchen contractor. As a result of the help provided by JVEC, the corrections were made at little additional cost. I would highly recommend JVEC and they will be my first...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Corrective work on kitchen remodel electrical

CATEGORY electrician,home remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/25/2020

11/11/2020

It went well. The 1st guy came out and he'd give me an estimate. He gave us a ball park. Things happened in a timely manner. They were great people. He made things beautiful. They were good and they were nice people.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We have a can light in the kitchen with the screw in type led bulb, it keeps flashing. This is the 2nd bulb we have put in it and it is flashing again- we think something must be wrong with the fixture. Also, we have florescent under cabinet lights and one doesn't work anymore- we think we would like to replace them- or just fix the one depending on price.

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/11/2020

10/06/2020

Jack fixed the problem immediately and showed me how to do it in the future. What a kind and honest guy!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
A breaker would not reset.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/06/2020

10/06/2020

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
A breaker would not reset.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/06/2020

09/29/2020

Very professional and quality service.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced 3 chandeliers and 2 dimmer switches.

CATEGORY electrician,lighting

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/28/2020

09/26/2020

EXCELLENT SERVICE !!!! I WAS VERY IMPRESSED WITH PERSONALITY, ON TIME, WORKED QUICKLY, ANSWERED ANY QUESTIONS.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
moved old phone jack from wall to baseboard

CATEGORY electrician,ceiling fans

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/24/2020

Electrical - trouble shooting, new lighting & circuits, room additions, new home wiring, specialty outlets.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available, Check