Davis construction Company

Founded 1987 • With Angi since March 2011

P.O.BOX 596

Brea, CA 92822

Davis Construction Company Specializes in Commercial Construction and Electrical. Serving Many Industries Hospitality, Commercial TI, Industrial, Office Buildings and more. Full service and Emergency electrical service available. Trouble shoot and repair all phases of electrical. Free estimates

08/07/2011

Annette B.

I had him put a waterheater in at my home in Big Bear. He did a good job putting it on. He did not have a truck to pick it up. He did not hall the old one away. I give him a b for his overall preformance. A contractor doing a job should have a truck to bring the waterheater there himself, and also hall the old one away. he was honest about the work, and did put the new waterheater on, and trust me to mail him a check after the work was completed.

Description of Work
I had a waterheater that the pilot light would not stay on. I found Mark on angies list. He went the next day, and said it could be the coupler thermostat on it. He went and bought one, and put it on and it did not work. He purchased a new water heater for me, and put it on at my home in Big Bear. He had me pay for the new water heater, and did not have a truck to bring it to the house. Luckly my renter did , and picked it up less than a mile from the house. He put the new water heater on the next day. He did not hall the old one away. He shopped for a new waterheater cover as the old one did not fit anymore. I ended up putting the new one on myself , and saving the extra cost of him putting it on. I also had to hall the old waterheater away. I feel that should of been included, but he did put the new water heater on and trust me to mail him a check. He is responsible,and professional. I was satisfied with his work. It is not easy to find honest people in the big bear mountains to do emergency work. I think he is good, and would not have a problem recommending him.

Category water heater repair, home builders

I just wanted to add that I am Mark Davis Of Davis Construction Company and was on holliday at my own cabin In the San Bernardino Mountains I live here part time. I did not have my truck with me due to the fact it stays at my home in Orange county California unless I need it in the mountains for myself or a customer. This was an emergency job that needed attention and was no longer working. Member had recently rented her home in Big Bear to a family that was living there full time . I agreed to look at her water heater and was unable to locate the parts in big bear due to the location of the project parts houses are limited on available parts. I agreed to replace it for a competitive fee. I also offered to return with my truck and replace the water heater housing and haul away the old waterheater. Member Declined and said she would do it herself to save money, I had Given a very fair price to come back and do the additional work.The new water heater enclosure which was too small for the new water heater due to new insulation requirement for better energy effeciency mandated by the Federal Government. The water heater purchased was the same water capacity but are now larger due to the new regulations.

04/12/2011

Sherry S.

A large, picture window cracked with no apparent trauma, i.e., I was not aware of anything hitting the window or other potential cause for the crack. Mr. Davis performed a professional evaluation of the window and determined that the framing was deficient. He was quite knowledgeable, aware of local building codes, and he provided specific details about his conclusions. Mr. Davis was very easy to work with. He returned my call quickly, responded courteously and intelligently to my questions, arrived at the agreed-upon time for our appointment, was clean and neat, came prepared to perform the evaluation and provided a thorough and professional report of his findings. His follow-up has been courteous, thorough and timely as well. He is a knowledgeable contractor with a great attitude, i.e., he didn't treat me like I was an idiot! I will definitely call upon him again if I am in need of the services of a licensed contractor.

Description of Work
This was strictly an evaluation, no actual work was performed. Mr. Davis analyzed an existing window installation by measuring and evaulating the installation, e.g., window size, framing; pointing out evidence of structural defects; and by performing a thorough visual inspection of the window and all related components.

Category home builders

Carroll Building Solutions

Our company invites you to experience prompt service and superior attention to detail. With over 12 years of experience our customer satisfaction is our top priority! We will earn your trust for a lifetime. We believe in making all clients repeat clients. You can be assured you're in good with our company working on your home improvement project. If you are looking for a contractor that follows business practices such as promptly returning phone calls, arriving on time for appointments and following through on promises then call our reputable company today.

3 Phase Electric

We specialize in electrical services, repairs, installs, lighting, panel upgrades, ceiling fans, and more! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out all the services we offer below and call -or- click to schedule a free estimate today!

2022 Super Service Award

Offers Coupon

LSM Drywall & Painting

LSM DRYWALL & PAINTING: Our Service is to Repair Drywall & Plaster holes caused by Water, Fire & Smoke damage in ceilings & walls, then we prime & paint the damaged area or the entire wall and/or ceiling. "Drywall, Painting & Plaster repairs done like the damage never happened." We also remove Wallpaper, Install Baseboard, Crown Molding, Insulation & New Tile Grouting, Demolition, Framing & refinishing wood Decks. See new photos!!!. WE do NOT accept deposits, but progress payments are gladly accepted in the form of Cash or Local Checks. CREDIT CARDS THROUGH ANGI-PAY AND VENMO, ZELLE, PAYPAL & CASH CARD. DUE TO THE RECENT OUTBREAK OF CORONA VIRUS WE'VE TAKEN STEPS TO INSURE YOU'RE SAFETY INCLUDING TESTING OF ALL OUR PEOPLE, WEARING MASKS & GLOVES. YOUR SAFETY IS OUR MOST IMPORTANT ASSET.

2022 Super Service Award

Offers Coupon

Check, PayPal, Financing Available

Davis Construction Company is a full service construction company. We offer from Planning to Project management and Consulting. Planing of projects working with city officials and architects tell the project is ready to start construction. Project management obtaining competitive bids from sub contractors and compiling schedules as to achieve a timely completion of project. Keeping on schedule is very important to all customers. Consulting services available upon request.