Brea Orange County Plumbing & HVAC

Founded 1958 • With Angi since April 2005

Our mission is to provide our customers with the best services possible for plumbing, Heating and Air Conditioning 24hr./7 in the Orange County area with our Super Service Award winner . We are committed to offering friendly, prompt, and reliable service anytime, day or night. Brea/Orange County contractors have been providing high quality services in Orange County for over 50 years. We pride ourselves on offering the best possible prices for services to both residential and commercial customers in Southern California. Brea/Orange County is also very committed to making sure that our clients are receiving the best services from our highly skilled technicians. We make sure to provide all of our technicians with high quality training. This means that if you contact us for a air conditioning problem, plumbing problem or a heating problem, you can feel confident that the technician who is sent to your home or office has been fully trained at the service you are requesting. Let us help you make the right choice when hiring a plumbing and heating contractor in Southern California. We pride ourselves on being able to provide value to our customers through the continued education of our employees and by building lasting, trustworthy relationships. Let Brea/Orange County be the one call you make to ensure that you get the best possible plumbing, heating and AIR CONDITIONING work done in your home or office. Our customers know they can depend on us for the best possible plumbing, heating, air conditioning, and remodeling services in Southern California. We attribute our success to our commitment to integrity, value, honesty, and our dedication to serving the community of Orange County. Award winning. Additional email - don@ocplumber.com...

Carroll Building Solutions

Our company invites you to experience prompt service and superior attention to detail. With over 12 years of experience our customer satisfaction is our top priority! We will earn your trust for a lifetime. We believe in making all clients repeat clients. You can be assured you're in good with our company working on your home improvement project. If you are looking for a contractor that follows business practices such as promptly returning phone calls, arriving on time for appointments and following through on promises then call our reputable company today.

Universal Heating And Air

AC repair AC installation Heating and cooling supply mini split install air ducts install and cleaning heater repair ductless system repair

YAEGER SERVICES INC

We believe everyone deserves a fair deal, which is why we will never sell you anything your system doesn’t need. We believe in delivering high-quality work at a fair price because we believe in treating customers like family. And we believe air conditioning and heating should be done right the first time, which is why we continually train our techs using a nationally recognized, professional organization of HVAC excellence, NATE.

Offers by YAEGER SERVICES INC on Angi

01/03/2019

Our main line had been clogging up and after running a drain bladder through, the problem was still there. I called Brea Orange County Plumbing at 6:30am and scheduling called me back as soon as the office opened at 8:00am. Skylee, the technician, was at my house promptly at 8:30am. He was courteous and did a great job. While snaking, he hit some roots and pulled them out. He then kept snaking unt...

Description of Work
main drain to be snaked

Category plumbing,drain cleaning

08/15/2018

It went well. The quality of the work and service were great. No complaints at all. I would hire them again.

Description of Work
Garbage Disposal Replacement and Unclogging the Drain.

Category plumbing,drain cleaning

11/14/2017

They were professional, detected the leak quickly and were courteous. No problem with any of that. The quote for repair was exceedingly high. Seemed like 2 hours of work and the quote was $900 and so I paid for the leak detection and did not get it repaired by them. Again they were professional about it. It cost $500 to have it fixed the same day.

Description of Work
Leak Detection and Repair

Category plumbing

10/17/2017

Great, they were timely, efficient, fairly priced & professional.

Description of Work
Original work wasn't performed, I did have a them do something else.

Category plumbing

08/31/2017

PERFECT! Angie's List has never failed me! I get coupons and discounts plus excellent contractors! I have seizures & our central air conditioner went out the night before. I called Brea Orange County Plumbing & HVAC at 9:30am on the hottest day in Orange County (during Hurricane in Houston). They were the ONLY company that answered the phone (not answering service) and had a Technician out to my h...

Description of Work
I have seizures when it gets too hot. The night before (8/29/17) I worried all night. I got on Angies List on my computer so I could start calling first thing in the morning. It was the week of the worse hurricane in Huston. Here in O.C., CA. the humidity was 90% & going to be 102 degrees. I started calling at 9:00am and all Heating/HVAC had "answering services" at 9:30am. NOT BREA HEATING AND HVAC! They answered the phone, I told them that I believed the compressor or hose needed to be replaced. They had a Technician "Jacob" here by 10:30am! He was professional, immediately knew what the problem was, replaced the part and had the air conditioning working within 15 minutes. I have been OVERCHARGED by so called Insurance co (Amerian Home Shield) which I finally cancelled. Their fee was 550.00 per year plus a minimum of $85.00 per call. a Rip Off. I finally chose to go with Angie's List and pay the small fee for the best contractors available in my area. Best of the Best! I got to choose by ratings and reviews.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac,plumbing

Hi [Member Name Removed], thank you for the opportunity to service your HVAC and the great review, we pride ourselves on providing the best customer service. I will pass this on to Jacob. Thanks Franz

Residential & Commercial Bathroom & Kitchen Remodeling, Plumbing & Heating & Air Conditioning. Repairs & Maintenance.

Electrical