Accuracy Plus Termite & Pest Control

Founded 1994 • With Angi since October 2006

9 Employees. Cost is determined by the job. Travel charges apply. Award winning. Additional phone - (714) 961-1260 Additional contact name - John Claypool....

BEE N' WASP NEST REMOVAL SERVICE

BEE N' WASP NEST REMOVAL SERVICE

Bee N' Wasp Nest Removal Service, an owner-operated company, proudly services South Bay, LA, Log Beach and surrounding areas. Bees and Wasps are as dangerous to some as they are irritating to others...give us a call so we can help control their population in your area.

04/14/2018

John came out and gave me the quote. He was very reassuring that my damage would be taken care of quickly. His price was GREAT. I didn't need to call other places. Plus I love the Bora-Care treatment which didn't require that we tent the house. So we stayed there safely with our dogs in the house while repairs and treatments were done. The crew (Jarrett, Jacob and Fausto) came on time and were pro...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fixed a section of termite-damaged wood inside my wall then inspect and treat my whole house and garage.

CATEGORY contractors,pest control

01/03/2014

I had to refund the deal because they were unreliable. They did not respond to any of my calls or emails.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I purchased a Big Deal for a discount on annual or monthly pest services.

11/02/2013

John, the owner, came out to examine house inside/outside as well as garage for termite damage and repair. I used this company several years' ago and was very satisfied; however, before using them again, I checked in w/Angie's list. I told John of this and my findings of a very poor review he and his company had rec'd. John was completely honest and informed me of the one/two incidents and "his si...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
treated inside/outside of house and garage for any sign of termites and damage

02/11/2013

After repeated (4) attempts to contact the provider I gave up and received a refund.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
No response

12/05/2012

No honoring of their guarantee. Bad, bad, bad!!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
13 months ago I posted a review stating how happy I was when they completed the work. Now that we have active termites in 6 places and now that we have had to spend 900.00 in wood replacement, they refuse to honor their 2 year guarantee. John even blamed the house painter for using a pressure hose as far as making holes in the wood. We have called many times but his last comment was that we were getting nothing more from him.

CATEGORY pest control

Commercial, Property Management, residential & industrial, Green non-toxic & preventative treatments, fumigation, escrow inspection, wood repair (patio and deck replacement)-bees, ants, termites, spiders, fleas, cockroaches, mice & rats, attic clean-outs (replace infected insulation).

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, PayPal, Financing Available, American Express