Above & Beyond Rain Gutters Inc

Founded 2007 • With Angi since September 2009

Above & Beyond Raingutters - Installation of seamless aluminum & copper rain gutters all shapes and sizes . Rain gutter cleaning & repairs...

A Service Provider's profile image

+18 more images

gutter repair (190)gutter cleaning (7)

11/17/2020

Zack Z.

Never responded to request for quote. Did not go anywhere.

Description of Work
Never responded to request for quote

Category gutter cleaning

Work Completed On 11/17/2020

10/01/2020

FREDRICK L.

Rick and his crew were fantastic! They were professional and courteous throughout the entire process. Would definitely recommend them!

Description of Work
needed new gutters and downspouts

Category gutter cleaning, gutter repair

Work Completed On 10/01/2020

Review for Above & Beyond Rain Gutters Inc - 407 W Imperial Hwy, Brea, CA - 38917680

08/29/2020

John - Donna M.

Rick came to our home and went to our rental property to give me a quote on installing new gutters. He explained to me the wood would need to be replaced first on our home, and the rental needed other work done to it as well before he could do the install. He told me that if he put the gutters on now it would be a waste of money. I truly appreciated his honesty and when I have done all the repairs needed, I will call him back to do the gutter install. He explained everything to me. Another quality I really appreciated. Thank you D. MacArthur

Description of Work
Install new gutters

Work Completed On 08/20/2020

09/28/2019

Rebecca M.

Exceedingly well. Fair and professional estimate. Installation done promptly and well. Gutters look great. Great company, owner and employees! Thanks!

Description of Work
New gutters

Work Completed On 09/26/2019

05/26/2019

Debra B.

The team was very professional and did a very good job. The new gutters look beautiful. Their price was reasonable for a two story house and I would recommend them to anyone looking for new gutters.

Description of Work
The team removed my old gutters and put up new ones.

Work Completed On 05/21/2019

03/25/2019

Patricia M.

Very easy, we described the problem and directed them to the problem area over email -- Jason came while we were at work and straightened everything back out (apparently the original installer had not supported that run of gutter sufficiently). We'll see how it does next time we have a downpour, but from the ground all looks well.

Description of Work
Repair a twisted section of aluminum gutter

Work Completed On 03/21/2019

01/23/2019

David B.

They made quick work of my job and they look nice.

Description of Work
Rain Gutters installed.

Work Completed On 01/22/2019

12/16/2018

Darryl H.

It went great, the installers were on time

Description of Work
Rain Gutters

Work Completed On 12/16/2018

12/15/2018

Joanne N.

It went really well. Troy and his team did an excellent job. It was within my budget and time frame. They got it done just in time because it rained not long after. No more leaks and it looks great. The warranty was also exceptional. I appreciate working with Troy who is also 3 generations roofer. I highly recommend them.

Description of Work
I had leaks in my roof that I needed to repair. I decided to redo the full roof instead of just those ares after walking with Troy on my roof and seeing how bad it was.

Work Completed On 11/16/2018

10/29/2018

Bill B.

Rick suggested Satin White (as a better color option) which not only did not detract from appearance of the house but enhanced it. Made recommendations to resolve a couple of unique issues. Looked better than anticipated.

Description of Work
Gutters for upstairs, entry and side of house. (New, not replacement)

Work Completed On 10/24/2018

10/11/2018

Hyon H.

Everything went smoothly as can be in that industry. Owner was very nice and on time. Quick estimate and the job was done within a week of the estimate. Installation took about 1.5 hours and looks very good ( lika all things time will tell beyond looks ). Overall i would recommend this company and use them again.

Description of Work
Replaced gutters and downspouts on one side of the house

Category gutter cleaning, gutter repair

Work Completed On 10/11/2018

10/09/2018

Pamela V.

Rick responded to my call the next day and came out that afternoon to give me an estimate. He sent his crew a few days later and they removed our falling down gutters and took them away. They replaced them with new ones and cleaned up after themselves. The job took about 4 hours and they left our yard spotless. I would most heartily recommend Rick and his crew.

Description of Work
Remove and replace rain gutters on my home

Work Completed On 09/11/2018

09/09/2018

Sandra K.

They did a great job. The new gutters were installed in only 90 min. They matched the colors perfectly, were very professional, cleaned up and were on their way. Excellent initial bid, no hidden charges. I am very happy. Bring on the rain!

Description of Work
New seamless gutters

Work Completed On 09/09/2018

06/07/2018

Martha W.

Perfect. The company returned my call same day, at my home next day for the quote and my gutters were installed within the next two days. They were quick, efficient and clean. Love the gutters and they work great.

Description of Work
New Seamless Gutters

Work Completed On 06/07/2018

05/07/2018

Cheryl P.

Rick and his crew did an excellent job. Contacted me the day after I called and scheduled work to be done 2 days later. Rick even went to get clips and delivered personally to the job as our satellite cable was in the original rain gutter and we wanted to be placed on the fasure board. Job was finished within 6 hours. Very professional and friendly crew. Highly recommend. Pagiegal

Description of Work
Replaced 25 year old rain gutters.

Work Completed On 05/07/2018

05/01/2018

Janice H.

The estimate was completed promptly, which included downspout placement recommendations. The originally scheduled installation day was rescheduled at the last minute, but it all worked out in the end. The crew of two did a great job. The colors selected for the gutters and downspouts match the trim and stucco colors really, really well. Hoping for rain so I can enjoy a roof runoff-free walk from my garage to my door!

Description of Work
Installation of rain gutters for my single-story home.

Work Completed On 04/18/2018

02/22/2018

John A.

Rick was awesome!! Price and quality was great, love my new gutters!! Would highly recommend

Description of Work
house gutters

Work Completed On 02/14/2018

01/04/2018

Jennifer G.

Excellent. They were prompt, courteous, and did great work.

Description of Work
Gutters for entire house

Work Completed On 12/15/2017

01/03/2018

Shannon F.

It went great. They look wonderful. They installed them quickly.

Description of Work
they installed seamless Raingutters

Work Completed On 01/03/2018

11/26/2017

Jonathan C.

Perfectly well. They showed up on the day scheduled, and completed the work on time.

Description of Work
Rain gutters around perimeter of one story house and garage, with leaf guards.

Work Completed On 10/05/2017

10/24/2017

NANCY S.

They did a great job and did it quickly.

Description of Work
I needed new rain gutters.

Work Completed On 09/29/2017

10/19/2017

David A.

I contacted them thru chat here at Angies and sent message ....Richard contacted me right away came over gave estimate and work was done within a week..... The gutters are super nice....so was Richard and his workers...

Description of Work
Replace the gutters around home....

Work Completed On 10/19/2017

09/21/2017

Sally and Doug H.

Rick was out within days of my first contact to give me an estimate, which was very fair. And once I was ready for the work he had me in the schedule in less than a week. The gutters look so much nicer than I ever imagined, actually make the house look better, and now I wish I had just done the whole house. My husband just came home and he couldn't be happier as well. He says, "Beautiful, clean work." So nice to find such a good company on Angieslist. Thank you, Rick. I will be recommending you to my neighbors.

Description of Work
Rain gutters on half of the house, front porch and back patio roof where we have had problems with water.