A Just Like New Drywall Repair & Alumawood Patios

Founded 1985 • With Angi since July 2005

670 Wakeforest St

Brea, CA 92821

Plumbing hole repair specialists.

07/26/2016

Jimmy L.

Mike is incredibly unprofessional. Unresponsive to calls/text, 3 calls to get him on site for quote, took a week to quote the job after multiple reminders. Once finally quoted, we scheduled with him the following week. The day of, shows up obviously already having a bad day. We asked him to put shoe booties on going in and out of the house when he arrived. We're not a family that wears shoes inside the house(something that we talked about during quote), he had a hissy fit and walked away, got in his car and left. If you want a guy to waste your time, go for this guy, seems like a gem.

Description of Work
Drywall repair

04/12/2015

Xavier P.

Mike did a great job, he was quick, clean, and the texture is a perfect match, I am picky and he passed my standard, this is the second time I have used Mike.

Description of Work
Patched a large opening in my hallway ceiling and sprayed knockdown finish that was a perfect match to the existing finish. He re finished the entire hallway ceiling.

02/14/2015

Christine R.

Everything went great. Mike is a really nice person who was a pleasure to work with. His 2 installation guys were also very nice. They did an excellent job installing the patio cover with attention to detail. Mike was on site when they began and when they ended to make sure the work was done correctly. I highly recommend Mike and Just Like New for your patio cover needs.

Description of Work
Installed a patio cover

Category drywall, sunrooms

05/31/2014

Robert C.

Description of Work
On two separate occasions He (Mike Brody) patched the downstairs ceiling that was ruined by an upstairs toilet leak.

03/22/2013

Donna M.

I had a slab leak that caused extensive water damage to the drywall in my kitchen, stairs and hallway. I called Mike and left a message to call me back. After a couple of days of "phone tag" we finally talked and set an appointment date. He surveyed the project and gave me a verbal estimate. He then emailed me the same estimate and we set a date for the project. Mike and his associate arrived on time with all the necessary supplies and got right to work replacing and repairing the missing drywall. They then textured the new drywall to match the surrounding wall texture. They also replace the closet door that was removed due to water damage. All of this was completed in one day. On the whole it was a good experience and I believe a good value for the work performed. I would call Mike again for future work.

Description of Work
I needed drywall replaced in my kitchen, stairs and hallway. Mike and associate arrived on time and brought all the necessary supplies needed for the job. They worked non-stop until the job was completed in one day. They replaced the drywall missing in the kitchen, stairs and hallway and patched small areas in the hallway and ceiling. After the drywall was replaced / repaired they textured the walls to match the surroundings. They also replaced a closet door.

Category drywall, water damage restoration

12/06/2012

Vin N.

I have called him three times. Except for the first time, he has not returned calls. The first time I was able to describe to him the project, send him a picture but I have not been able to get ahold of him since. I decided to get a refund on the deal.

Description of Work
I bought a Big Deal from them for $100 for $200 Worth of Drywall Repair.

07/26/2012

Larry W.

The interior (sheet rock) and exterior (stucco) resurfacing looks just like the surrounding surfaces. Just Like New was a sub-contractor to our HVAC contractor.

Description of Work
They patched up and refinished a large hole in an outside wall when we replaced our old single-room thru-the-wall air conditioner/heater with a split-ductless heat pump.

Category drywall, stucco

07/20/2012

Dung T.

After Mike fixed the drywall, I can't tell there was a whole in the drywall there in the first place. Mike did a great job on fixing the hole in the drywall. Thank you Mike.

Description of Work
Mike Bordy fixed the hole in the drywall where the towel hangar came off the wall. He removed a section of the drywall and replaced with a new drywall. He textured it. He also put in some new wood behind the drywall so the towel hangar would not come loose from the drywall again.

12/20/2011

Max W.

We had a pipe burst behind the wall which we later found out the entire bathroom needed new plumbing. Just Like New came highly recommended as a professional company who perform stellar drywall work as well as bathroom remodels. Once the plumber worked his magic on the new pipes, the bathroom work was underway. This company kept me in the loop on everything from pricing to timeline of the project and were more than willing to answer any and all of my questions. Besides being very professional, they were respectful of the other areas of my house as not to dirty any other areas. Their friendliness and professionalism made me confident that I had hired the right company. I will definitely be using this company in the future and will recommend this company to anyone in need of simple drywall work to complete remodels. Thank you Just Like New!

Description of Work
We had a serious water issue in the bathroom which required a complete redo of the bathroom

Category drywall, remodeling

08/25/2011

Maria A.

We were tired of the yearly painting of our wood patio cover and it was time to replace it. This would be our 2nd wood patio replacement because of termite damage and rot. We looked at manufactured patio covers but didn't want the mobile home look and vinyl didn't seem durable. Elite Aluminum Corp. in Fullerton and were given a plant tour which convinced us of the quality of their product. The recommended Just Like New. We called Mike Bordy, the owner, and he worked with us on a design. The design has some challenges since we wanted a solid roof and our house design almost didn't accommodate the slope for rain run off. Mike was excellent at working the details. The cover was installed on time and on budget and has impressed even our die hard wood patio neighbors.

Description of Work
Do your homework before choosing the brand of patio cover you want. There's all different quality out there. Just Like New was recommended by the manufacturer (Elite Aluminum Corp. in Fullerton) as a top grade installer. Just Like New met our expectations, was prompt on delivery and installation, workpeople were tidy clean and able to communicate. Mike worked with us on design and was innovative in his solutions. Just Like New returned promptly to fix minor problems. This patio cover looks top of the line. We are very happy with this company and its service.

Category remodeling, sunrooms

05/15/2005

LINDA M.

MIKE CAME OUT TO MY HOUSE THE SAME DAY I CALLED HIM. HE WAS FRIENDLY AND FAST AND KNEW EXACTLY WHAT HE WAS DOING. I WISH I HAD MORE WORK FOR HIM TO DO!

Description of Work
I HAD A LEAK IN A BATHROOM WALL LOCATED ADJACENT TO THE SHOWER. THE WALL WAS DAMAGED AND HAD TO BE REPAIRED, INCLUDING STUCCO AND PAINTED.

Category drywall, stucco, interior painters

Carroll Building Solutions

Our company invites you to experience prompt service and superior attention to detail. With over 12 years of experience our customer satisfaction is our top priority! We will earn your trust for a lifetime. We believe in making all clients repeat clients. You can be assured you're in good with our company working on your home improvement project. If you are looking for a contractor that follows business practices such as promptly returning phone calls, arriving on time for appointments and following through on promises then call our reputable company today.

Dry County Restoration

Here at Dry County Restoration we are a Five Star Rated Family owned and operated company out of Corona Ca. We are a fully licensed and insured Water Damage Mitigation company working with all residential and commercial clients. We specialize in Water Damage, Mold Remediation, and Restoration of your home to bring it back to its Natural Beauty. We work with all insurance carriers and bill them directly. We offer FREE Water Damage analysis and FREE Leak Detection through our Partners RT Olson Plumbing. Our Co. owner Stephen Gimenez is a previous high level Large Loss field adjuster who has handled over 8,000 claims as an adjuster and knows the insurance and claims world backwards and forwards. No one can navigate a complex insurance claim like Dry County Restoration. Call us today for Free Water Damage or Plumbing Leak Inspection / Detection. We take over your claims and work for you to get you the maximum return to restore your home.

C.R. Plastering

C.R. Plastering is here to make your stucco dreams come true! We offer the highest quality and and attention to detail. Whether your project involves minor repairs or a complete re-stucco, we can get the job done right and with efficiency! Call us today for your free estimate!

2022 Super Service Award

Offers Coupon

Check, PayPal

Alumawood Patio Covers and installation.

Frequently Asked Questions & Answers about A Just Like New Drywall Repair & Alumawood Patios

How is A Just Like New Drywall Repair & Alumawood Patios overall rated?

A Just Like New Drywall Repair & Alumawood Patios is currently rated 4.8 overall out of 5.

What payment options does A Just Like New Drywall Repair & Alumawood Patios provide

A Just Like New Drywall Repair & Alumawood Patios accepts the following forms of payment: Check, PayPal

Does A Just Like New Drywall Repair & Alumawood Patios offer eco-friendly accreditations?

No, A Just Like New Drywall Repair & Alumawood Patios does not offer eco-friendly accreditations.

What services does A Just Like New Drywall Repair & Alumawood Patios offer?

A Just Like New Drywall Repair & Alumawood Patios offers the following services: Alumawood Patio Covers and installation.

Are there any services A Just Like New Drywall Repair & Alumawood Patios does not offer?