A Just Like New Drywall Repair & Alumawood Patios

Founded 1985 • With Angi since July 2005

Plumbing hole repair specialists....

Carroll Building Solutions

Our company invites you to experience prompt service and superior attention to detail. With over 12 years of experience our customer satisfaction is our top priority! We will earn your trust for a lifetime. We believe in making all clients repeat clients. You can be assured you're in good with our company working on your home improvement project. If you are looking for a contractor that follows business practices such as promptly returning phone calls, arriving on time for appointments and following through on promises then call our reputable company today.

Super Dry Flood Restoration

The SuperDry difference… makes all the difference Our in-depth services include emergency services for flood damage, basement water damage, sewage damage and mold damage. All work is performed by trained professionals to ensure consistency and high quality on every job we perform. When it comes to emergency water service, you want the professionals who know their business. Expert service We provide 24-hour expert emergency water extraction. We’ll dispatch an expert to the loss site who will assess the scope of damages to correctly determine the cost of each stage of the restoration procedure. We’ve got the experience necessary to do the job right the first time. Remember, we’re the cleaning people who care. It’s not just what we do but how we do it that makes all the difference. We provide our customers with the most professional cleaning and restoration services available. We utilize the latest in state-of-the-art techniques and equipment to ensure you the job will be done right the first time. We use the original, no residue dry vapor method for deep penetration. Our experienced technicians will be glad to give you a free estimate or an on-site appraisal. 100% Satisfaction For every action, there’s a reaction, and when you deal with our team of professionals, your first reaction will be one of 100% complete satisfaction. That’s been our way of doing business since we first opened our doors, and it will remain at the cornerstone in the way we treat you, our valued customer. Quality, reliability, and professionalism – that’s what you’ll receive from the cleaning people who care. Professionally Trained Our professionally trained and qualified professionals do it all. We offer complete residential and commercial care. We specialize in 24-hour emergency water extraction. We work with all insurance companies to respond to water and flood damage.

Offers by Super Dry Flood Restoration on Angi
Evr Gard

07/26/2016

Mike is incredibly unprofessional. Unresponsive to calls/text, 3 calls to get him on site for quote, took a week to quote the job after multiple reminders. Once finally quoted, we scheduled with him the following week. The day of, shows up obviously already having a bad day. We asked him to put shoe booties on going in and out of the house when he arrived. We're not a family that wears shoes insid...

Description of Work
Drywall repair

04/12/2015

Mike did a great job, he was quick, clean, and the texture is a perfect match, I am picky and he passed my standard, this is the second time I have used Mike.

Description of Work
Patched a large opening in my hallway ceiling and sprayed knockdown finish that was a perfect match to the existing finish. He re finished the entire hallway ceiling.

02/14/2015

Everything went great. Mike is a really nice person who was a pleasure to work with. His 2 installation guys were also very nice. They did an excellent job installing the patio cover with attention to detail. Mike was on site when they began and when they ended to make sure the work was done correctly. I highly recommend Mike and Just Like New for your patio cover needs.

Description of Work
Installed a patio cover

Category drywall,sunrooms

03/22/2013

I had a slab leak that caused extensive water damage to the drywall in my kitchen, stairs and hallway. I called Mike and left a message to call me back. After a couple of days of "phone tag" we finally talked and set an appointment date. He surveyed the project and gave me a verbal estimate. He then emailed me the same estimate and we set a date for the project. Mike and his associate arrived on t...

Description of Work
I needed drywall replaced in my kitchen, stairs and hallway. Mike and associate arrived on time and brought all the necessary supplies needed for the job. They worked non-stop until the job was completed in one day. They replaced the drywall missing in the kitchen, stairs and hallway and patched small areas in the hallway and ceiling. After the drywall was replaced / repaired they textured the walls to match the surroundings. They also replaced a closet door.

Category drywall,water damage restoration

12/06/2012

I have called him three times. Except for the first time, he has not returned calls. The first time I was able to describe to him the project, send him a picture but I have not been able to get ahold of him since. I decided to get a refund on the deal.

Description of Work
I bought a Big Deal from them for $100 for $200 Worth of Drywall Repair.

Category drywall

Alumawood Patio Covers and installation.

Check, PayPal