So Cal Remediation Inc

CA
California: General

PO BOX 1138

Bonita, CA 91908

20 Employees. No subs. Cost is determined by the job. No travel charges. No service fee. ...

asbestos removal (11)

11/21/2020

We just moved into a new home only to discover that we had asbestos in the attic! We were shocked since we had an inspection and no one disclosed it to us. We reached out to So Cal Remediation and they promptly put us on their schedule. They came out the next day and removed the asbestos from the attic. The guys were on time, respectful of our space and knowledgeable. Ricardo especially was friend...

Description of Work
Asbestos removed from the attic.

Work Completed On 11/21/2020

05/31/2020

They were easy to work with. They took the time to answer all my questions and scheduled my appointment promptly. They were on time, worked professionally, and left my place clean after the removal. I would recommend them.

Description of Work
Asbestos removal from attic

Work Completed On 05/19/2020

09/27/2017

Very quick and responsive. The ceiling was a bit tore up afterwards which made me feel they rushed the work with little care for the product.

Description of Work
Asbestos removal

Work Completed On 08/18/2017

12/26/2015

Very friendly and informative representative. The foreman inspected the attic and discussed options. They taped up all of the vents and established a containment area at the entry to the attic. All material was collected and bagged in the attic and was removed promptly. New ducts were installed. The crew was quick and efficient.

Description of Work
A crew from So Cal Remediation came out and removed all of the asbestos from the ducts in the attic. They also installed new ducts.

Work Completed On 12/24/2015

09/29/2015

Description of Work
They never got back to me after mentioning, on several occasions, where I was located. If you don't want the job or are so swamped, tell the consumer that and don't leave them wondering what's going on. Professionalism is so far and between with contractors.

Work Completed On 09/04/2015

06/29/2015

Work Completed On 06/26/2015

06/18/2015

I recommend SoCal Remediation for the removal and replacement of HVAC ducting. The quote I received was reasonable compared to the other asbestos abatement companies in the area. I was given the option of applying a $100 duct manufacturer rebate or 10% Angie's List discount, whichever ended up to be greater. Overall, I'm happy with the work performed. The asbestos abatement technicians were friend...

Description of Work
Remove asbestos HVAC ducts and replace with new ducting.

Work Completed On 06/16/2015

02/27/2013

Great. The guys were quick and efficient.

Description of Work
Removed duct work in attic/ceiling space.

Work Completed On 02/06/2013

10/26/2007

My husband, being a contractor, took a sample of the popcorn ceiling in for testing. Unfortunately it contained 10% Asbestos. The most painful part of the process was that we were required to move entirely out of the house in order to have this work done. We left one large piece of furniture which they were able to work around. We left the kitchen in tact, as it had no Asbestos, and they sealed ar...

Description of Work
UAS removed the Asbestos from 2,000 square feet of ceiling including all closets, and from the walls where the heater was previously located. They required two weeks notice to schedule a start date. They showed up promptly on that start date, and sealed the house with protection. The next day they removed all the Asbestos and the protection. There was very little damage to the ceilings, and it looks great! They did an excellent job.

Review for So Cal Remediation Inc - PO BOX 1138, Bonita, CA - 18745378

10/08/2007

He did not remove the acoustic, but he took samples in free of charge for testing. He explained the report to me and then he facilitated the acoustic removal by contacting another company. He came to my house 3 times without charge. He is very knowledgeable and very helpful.

Description of Work
Acoustic asbestos removal.

Category asbestos removal

ASBESTOS REMOVAL - HEATER DUCTING REMOVAL - FLOOR TILE REMOVAL - POPCORN CEILING SCRAPE - DRYWALL REMOVAL - VENT PIPE REMOVAL - MASTIC REMOVAL - WASTE DISPOSAL

Hard demolition