Zavala's Gardening Service

Founded 2000 • With Angi since July 2011

9878 Orchard st

Bloomington, CA 92316

Owner operated. we have been in business since 1999 we specialized in all of your landscaping needs and yard work ( Tree Service, Lawn Maintenance, Fertilizer, Sprinkler service, Sod Installation. but most importantly is to make sure we listen to the client to know what they want and do it right the first time. for Immediate service please call us directly....

lawn care (27)tree service (2)trash removal (2)hardscaping (1)

09/04/2020

Never heard from them, no response.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Lawn maintenance

CATEGORY garbage collection

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/04/2020

I’m not work on that area ,I’m sorry I can’t help you what I can do

02/22/2020

Same day service was provided and completed efficiently. Very happy with the quality of work and I have already hired for additional projects. A huge thank you to Emilio Zavala for coming through and doing a job well done!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Front Yard Clean Up

CATEGORY lawn service,hardscaping

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/21/2020

11/28/2018

made contact arrange to come out he even reschedule for the next day and did not show up

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
yard work front and msintain

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/28/2018

hi [Member Name Removed] im really sorry we are having a hard time with helpers some times I have everything ready to meet someone or do a job and my guys just no show up on the morning and with all plans changing at the last minute some times I forget what I have planned to do on the day, I'm really sorry for the inconveniences

07/24/2018

Emilio's crew got the job done that would have taken me weeks in a matter of a few hours. Everything was cleaned up to our satisfaction.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Yard cleanup: overgrown weeds and crabgrass removed, large shrub removed, unused bricks and stones hauled away along with unused fencing materials

CATEGORY garbage collection,lawn service,tree service

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/24/2018

05/16/2018

Perfectly. He took the initiative to fix a couple of other sprinkler issues while he was here.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Sprinkler Valve Repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/08/2018

03/06/2018

Good job. Is working up prices for future option for both uards.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Initial clean, now, from front and back

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/06/2018

10/13/2017

Excellent. Emilio and his guys did great work. Yard looks beautiful. It was a bigger project so it took a couple days. He gave me a fair estimate and finished on time. Made sure everything was well taken care of and double-checked my sprinkler system to make sure it would cover all areas. He maintained good communication and was great to work with.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Removed dead grass, prepared soil and new sod. Also installed a yard lamp post.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/08/2017

09/17/2017

we agreed to meet at 10a.m. for the day of the estimate (I have to leave work early and drive 20 miles). Zavala says he showed at 8:30 & no one answered the door. (Not possible since the front window & curtain was open & he would be seen & heard. Plus 3 huge dogs inside alert ferociously to anyone approaching). He didn't bother to call me to say he had arrived early. I finally spoke to him an hour...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Yard clean up and recurring biweekly mow & edge.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/09/2017

I'm really sorry for that not to much say is my fault but wasn't because I don't want to do the job just some times the things not go like you planned I have some problems with my helpers I have to cover their part of the job and I'm forgot the new appointment for the next week I'm sorry for that.

07/27/2017

They did a really good job. Fixed some sprinkler issues we didn't know about, hooked up a timer, and allowed for some last minute changes by us, Overall a great company to deal with. Yard looks great. Now we just have to keep our fingers crossed that it takes hold! Definitely would hire again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
replaced our weed infested scrub back lawn with sod

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/25/2017

07/26/2017

Great service - Emilio responsive to calls and texts. He and his crew cleaned up my large neglected backyard. I am booking him again to do some work in the front yard.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Backyard cleanup, removed fencing and yard full of weeds. Also restaked a tree in my front yard.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/26/2017

Lawn and Yard work, law mowing, lawn care, landscaping. Sprinklers, repair and install. tree trimming, stump grinding, tractor service. Walk ways, concrete.