American Cabinets

Founded 1980 • With Angi since May 2015

993 W Valley Blvd # 517

Bloomington, CA 92316

Family Owned Business. CSLB C6 License Number 997870. 25%Off Credit Card Accepted

09/12/2017

Denise S.

Closet organizers and closet doors. Please check YELP reviews under "American Cabinets" in Bloomington, CA. Nick Buis and his father, Carlos, are a scam. Steals money from so many customers. I urge you to check his Yelp reviews. Please feel free to contact me with details. I am suing him in small claims court. I have never sued anyone before, but this guy is so brazen in how he steals from people.

09/02/2017

Eric L.

Work company ever. Read the reviews they scam everyone out of money and are in multiple lawsuits. DONT USE THIS COMPANY!!

Description of Work
A closet for my daughters nursery. HUGE MISTAKE BY USING THIS COMPANY

07/26/2017

Feroz S.

He did not show up on the day he was supposed to finish the work. After multiple tries, he said he will come on a specified date. And on that date he came with half the work. Finished one room and started asking for more money. And said he cannot do the other half on that day. Very ridiculous. He performed the cheaper closet first and then started asking for more money. A big fraud. Please stay away from this guy. Check Yelp for other customers who got cheated just like me. A very bad experience. I paid $825 for a $1650 work did not get the work done. I asked him for refund and it was of no use.

Description of Work
We needed closets in two rooms. We paid half the money before the work started. That was a huge mistake.

07/27/2016

William R.

By far this was the most unprofessional company we could have run into. This is a father and son scam artist team. Do not give these people your business! They will come out and seem to be put together but are anything but that. It literally took 10 months of chasing after them (literally) to get our kitchen finished. At the end they did not finish the job. Still not 100% done to this day and i signed with them January of 2014!! Please check reviews on Yelp also and you will find other nightmare stories about these guys! I don't want them to put another family through what we were put through. Bad people!!!

Description of Work
We hired them to do our kitchen cabinets.

Category custom cabinets, woodworking, home remodeling

07/19/2016

Tony J.

Read the YELP reviews and you will see the same issues I had. Nick, the owner, started the project and was able to complete the easy stuff. Our master bedroom custom closet required staining to match our brand new vanity. He took full payment and took one of the drawers from our new vanity to match the staining. Well, he never returned, all I heard were excuses after excuses. When I realized he was not going to return so I asked if I can just pick up my drawer and I will drive to Fountain Valley. He never returned my calls and I was forced to hire another company to complete the job and had to pay extra to have the new company build us a new drawer. I forgot to look them up on YELP otherwise I would have seen Nick has pulled this stunt many times.

Description of Work
Hired them to build custom closest.

Category custom cabinets, closet systems, home & garage organization, woodworking, home remodeling, cabinet refacing

N-Hance of North Fontana

Cabinet painting, staining, refinishing and refacing. Here to make your cabinets beautiful again. https://www.nhance.com/northfontana/

2022 Super Service Award

Offers Coupon

Builders Innovation Group

Builder’sInnovation Group is a veteran owned and operated full service construction company. We specialize in remediation, restoration and new construction. We separate ourselves with our attention to detail, knowledge, devotion to our clients and our work.

CalBear Construction Inc.

With CalBear Construction Inc, you can have the peace of mind and comfort of a gorgeous bathroom remodel faster and more affordably than you ever thought possible. In as little as 1 day, we transform your existing bathroom into a perfectly personalized paradise that will last a lifetime and we stand by our work with a 5-year workmanship and lifetime acrylic material warranty.

Layout, design and then build new custom cabinets for closet, garage, office, kitchen, bath, laundry, linen, pantry, wall units and more. American Cabinets offers tops that include granite, butcher block and HPL (Formica, Wilsonart, Pionite, etc.). Refacing, molding, trimwork, wainscoting, doors.

Home additions, adding or expanding a room, drywall, plastering.