LA Elite Window Cleaning Inc

Founded 2016 • With Angi since October 2016

8549 Wilshire Blvd Ste 1250

Beverly Hills, CA 90211

**PRESSURE WASHING LIMITED TIME OFFER** (Call for details today!) Residential and Commercial Properties. L.A. Elite Window Cleaning Inc. is a team of professional Window Cleaners with years of experience. While we focus on residential window cleaning, we also serve commercial clients. Whether it is

01/14/2019

Mary A.

Great! Guys were fast and thorough.

Description of Work
Window cleaning, in and out

07/28/2018

Sandra C.

Fantastic job start to finish. Very professional and courteous.

Description of Work
30 Windows cleaned

06/20/2018

Danielle G.

Great- good work and professional guys

Description of Work
Window cleaning

06/20/2018

Elizabeth P.

Excellent! Used the Angie's List deal. They were pros and did a great job.

Description of Work
Exterior windows on my rental property

06/15/2018

Rachelle A.

Even better than expected. They got back to me super fast, did an amazing job, and actually charged me less than my initial quote. I'd highly recommend these guys.

Description of Work
Beachfront window washing

05/20/2018

Betty G.

Great service-I would highly recommend.

Description of Work
All of my windows were washed inside and out. The crew was organized and accomplished the entire job with great care.

05/20/2018

Betty G.

Fabulous. All work was done with a minimum of disturbance in the house. I will rehire as needed and would highly recommend.

Description of Work
washing windows inside and out.

04/10/2018

Christy D.

He was on time, efficient. The windows look great!

Description of Work
House windows cleaned

03/05/2018

Kevin K.

They were exactly on time and couldn't have been more professional while still being personable. They were finished faster than I expected and did a great job. The price was very fair and the process was so easy.

Description of Work
Window Cleaning for a House (inside and out)

02/24/2018

Nancy G.

Leon was terrific and helpful. The company followed up with me after my purchase to try to schedule. Very impressed.

Description of Work
window and screen cleaning

02/19/2018

Deborah O.

These guys are prompt, professional and fairly priced.

Description of Work
Exterior window cleaning

02/15/2018

Bonnie G.

FABULOUS. TJ WAS TERRIFIC. VERY HELPFUL AND COOPERATIVE.

Description of Work
WINDOW WASHING

12/28/2017

Brenda S.

Excellent, couldn't be better,or more professional. Really lovely experience.

Description of Work
extra windows and a big front window

12/25/2017

Judith B.

He was friendly, professional and did the job well and very quickly. Washing all windows and screens. I will hire again.

Description of Work
Washing windows on first and second floor- both inside and out.

12/25/2017

Melissa M.

TJ went over them until they were perfect! The Angie's List offer was not for as many windows as I have, so he did just the large and difficult ones...beautifully!

Description of Work
I needed some difficult windows washed.

12/13/2017

Victoria B.

TJ did a great job. Very professional and thorough. Would definitely use again.

Description of Work
New windows cleaned inside and out and screens.

12/06/2017

Paula P.

The offer stated 20 windows when it was really 20 window panes. So they didn’t clean much but they were very nice, friendly and professional. friendly

Description of Work
Clean windows

Category window cleaning

We appreciate your feedback! We are sorry if the terms of the deal that you purchased were misleading. We try to be as precise as possible regarding the terms and conditions of any deal we sell on Angie's list. We strive to clearly state all the limitations of the deals in our fine print as well as communicate them to every customer over the phone when scheduling an appointment. Feel free to reach out to us if there is anything we can do to improve your experience with our service.

11/22/2017

carl J.

Fine.. came on time. was friendly, and descriptive as to what he would do and what their service was about

Description of Work
wash inside and outside windows

11/15/2017

Rodney S.

The person was very pleasant and we would hire them again....

Description of Work
Cleaned interior and exterior windows per the coupon. We also had them handle the additional windows too.

11/13/2017

wendy C.

Im very happy with the service and TJ was very professional, responsive and thoughtful. I love the fact he took off his shoes when he came into my house without even asking if he needed to do it. most respectful....and my windows look sparkling...money well spent.

Description of Work
cleaned windows, screens were extra.

11/11/2017

Cathie G.

Leon emailed to confirm the job and called the night before to follow up. He arrived right on time. The job took 2 1/2 hours, including going over one window twice that was hard-water spotted. He was very polite and professional. My windows look great!

Description of Work
$99 for Window Cleaning up to 20 standard windows

11/10/2017

Daniela S.

Very good job, very professional, will hire again.

Description of Work
Window cleaning for outside only.

11/06/2017

Nicki N.

It was great. DJ was super friendly and professional and within a few hours our super old windows and screens were looking brand new. Highly recommend!

Description of Work
Cleaning of windows and screens

11/06/2017

Shari R.

This guy was amazing. I guess he was the owner. He cleaned everything so well that our house was literally lighter than it used to be. He went above and beyond the call of duty, even cleaning windows with grates on them when he could. I will use him every year!

Description of Work
We needed all of our windows and screens cleaned.

10/31/2017

Lauren W.

So smoothly! We predisposed it to success by moving stuff away from around the windows and sliding door. Incredibly thorough and efficient and our screens look brand new!

Description of Work
Amazing window washing! We definitely need to do this more often! If we were to sell our home this would be the first thing we would do. So wonderful! So grateful.

Klenen

Here at Klenen we believe ALL families should be able to afford to live their lives without spending their time worrying about a clean house. We offer the full scope of home cleaning services, from a regular clean right through to deep cleans and cleaning for moving in or out window cleaning and car washing. We offer discounts for regular customers and our booking form allows you to customize your clean even further.

Bright View Window Cleaning

BrightView window cleaning is a family-owned business based out of Moorpark 15years experience, We specialize in residential & commercial services including professionalism window cleaning, solar panel cleaning, gutter cleaning, and pressure washing for the Ventura County ,L.a county, Santa Barbra county What makes our business different?Every service comes with a 7-day rain guarantee - if it rains within a week we will come back and clean the outside again for you free of charge. We use only environmentally We clean windows all year round * Professional: Fully insured, background checked employees. * Superior window cleaning * Fast and reliable service *Windows thoroughly cleaned inside and out * Frames and seals wiped clean * Screens removed and hand scrubbed *References available from satisfied customers *Show covers (booties)worn inside home along with towels for any droppings

2022 Super Service Award

The Window Blind Connection Inc.

Installation and Replacement of Window Treatments, draperies, and wood shutters. I got started in the window covering business in 1973 with my family. During the early years of the company, we focused on manufacturing custom window coverings for our commercial accounts. It was during that time that I began to master all the facets of the business. Knowing the products, how they were assembled, installing our products with our best technicians, and most of all, how to be a business owner. This earned our company a great reputation in the industry including exemplary A+ ratings from the Better Business Bureau and many glowing testimonials from our family of clients. In 1979, I had a vision of branching out on my own, and started a retail window covering operation called, The Window Blind Connection. We specialize in Custom Blinds, Shades, Shutters, Draperies and Motorization, and we take great pride in offering the full experience for any window covering needs you desire. The full experience includes a free in-home consultation, bringing the showroom to you! We discuss design details, function and energy efficiency, light control issues, and then I assess the project on a personal and individual level. I help my clients discover the perfect solution to all their unique window covering needs, and not waste their valuable time. I develop long lasting relationships with everyone we do business with. I handle all of my clients with honesty, care and integrity. A new client is not a mere transaction, but an extension of our family. You should know, when working with The Window Blind Connection, that you will be cared for, and attended to, long after your window covering project has come to a beautiful and and successful end. We look forward to working with you, and adding you to our family! Neil Geller CEO and President

2022 Super Service Award