LA Elite Window Cleaning Inc

Founded 2016 • With Angi since October 2016

**PRESSURE WASHING LIMITED TIME OFFER** (Call for details today!) Residential and Commercial Properties. L.A. Elite Window Cleaning Inc. is a team of professional Window Cleaners with years of experience. While we focus on residential window cleaning, we also serve commercial clients. Whether it is hard water removal, post construction clean up, or basic window cleaning, we are committed to exceed every customers expectations. Need Pressure Washing? Solar Panels cleaned? How about the gutters? We do it all! Give us a call for a free quote....

Power Southern California

Rinedi Company LLC

Our mission is to be a provider that brings back the personal touch with our customers. We will build a relationship that will last a lifetime after you see our quality work. As a locally owned and operated business we feel invested in our clients and constantly strive for customer satisfaction. We won't leave until the job is done right! Call or click to schedule an estimate today! Additional phone #: 213.464.7463

HomeSmiles - Los Angeles

HomeSmiles is the industry leader in annual home maintenance! We specialize in pressure washing, gutter cleaning, roof cleaning, and so much more! We offer a variety of a la carte and bundled services to keep your home running like new and help you avoid costly repairs! We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out all the services we offer below and call -- or-- click to schedule a free estimate today!

01/14/2019

Great! Guys were fast and thorough.

Description of Work
Window cleaning, in and out

07/28/2018

Fantastic job start to finish. Very professional and courteous.

Description of Work
30 Windows cleaned

06/20/2018

Great- good work and professional guys

Description of Work
Window cleaning

06/20/2018

Excellent! Used the Angie's List deal. They were pros and did a great job.

Description of Work
Exterior windows on my rental property

06/15/2018

Even better than expected. They got back to me super fast, did an amazing job, and actually charged me less than my initial quote. I'd highly recommend these guys.

Description of Work
Beachfront window washing

05/20/2018

Fabulous. All work was done with a minimum of disturbance in the house. I will rehire as needed and would highly recommend.

Description of Work
washing windows inside and out.

05/20/2018

Great service-I would highly recommend.

Description of Work
All of my windows were washed inside and out. The crew was organized and accomplished the entire job with great care.

04/10/2018

He was on time, efficient. The windows look great!

Description of Work
House windows cleaned

03/05/2018

They were exactly on time and couldn't have been more professional while still being personable. They were finished faster than I expected and did a great job. The price was very fair and the process was so easy.

Description of Work
Window Cleaning for a House (inside and out)

02/24/2018

Leon was terrific and helpful. The company followed up with me after my purchase to try to schedule. Very impressed.

Description of Work
window and screen cleaning

Window Cleaning, Pressure Washing, Gutter Cleaning, Solar Panel Cleaning