California Closets

Founded 1978 • With Angi since May 2005

For more than three decades, we've been creating custom storage solutions for people like you. We've helped them reimagine spaces--discover hidden potential--and most of all, find balance. Let us show you how we can work with you to create a balanced solution that fits your home, and your life, to a tee. Every California Closets project begins with a complimentary design consultation. A skilled closet Design Consultant works closely with you to analyze your space and your needs. Our Design Consultants then use remarkable 3-D software to create a virtual version of your space and demonstrate how your new closet organizers or storage system will actually look and function. It's easy to make changes and see how they impact your system instantly. Over 30 years ago, we were the innovators of a new industry--custom designed and installed storage. Today we're proud to be recognized as the leaders in the industry we first created all those years ago. Along the way we've continued to innovate, always striving to provide customers with stylish, smart and sustainable solutions for their home....

Advantage Moving & Storage

We pride ourselves in treating your belongings with as much affection and respect as we would our own.Advantage Moving and Storage is a fully licensed and insured moving company, offering complete relocation services. We believe that every good move begins with the customer being provided professional and accurate information on what they can expect during a move. Each move is different in its needs and requirements. We at Advantage Moving and Storage handle each re-location individually. This allows us to properly assess the requirements before the move begins.Advantage Moving and Storage further distinguishes itself by utilizing its own staff of moving professionals who have gone through extensive training programs for moving, packing, safety and risk management. Our movers take great care while moving your household and office items and provide complete packing, crating and special handling services for your valuable items. Additional phone - (408) 935-9115. Additional E-mail - briank@themovingadvantage.com. Super Service Award winners.

rodscape

We are a small company with a big passion for our jobs and a positive motivation To provide only the best service in the city and the near areas rodscape is a company oriented to give great service for low rates We work with only the best materials,Give us a try and you will love us , we understand that to build a great garden or remodeling your house you don't need go over your budget Www.rodscapeconstruction.com or 415 4241750 Look for us on yelp

Intricate Building and Restoration Inc

Call today for Remodeling and Repair services.

10/16/2014

Ira K.

It went very well. Bob Holcomb was terrific, knowledgeable, gracious, and went out of his way to rapidly design the space and have it installed quickly. Score 10 out of 10!

Description of Work
They installed closets and office space.

04/30/2014

Thomas H.

I believe they did an excellent job. I am very satisfied with it. Their guys were great and neat.

Description of Work
Took a few hours to install bedroom closets and cabinet. Some detail work and they did a great job.

02/06/2014

Carol R.

It was great! I love the systems they installed. They were prompt and professional and I definitely recommend them. I had gotten a number of bids on the project and their materials were by far superior than the other providers I received bids from. This was actually the second time that I have used them and it was great each time.

Description of Work
They installed six closet systems.

11/28/2013

Kathleen B.

The work was completed on time and within a budget that worked for us. Ken was always available to answer questions and followed up with us to make sure that we were satisfied with the result. I would not hesitate to reccomend them!

Description of Work
Ken Bierly and California Closets helped us reconfigure 2 bedrrom closets and one office closet.

Category closet systems,home & garage organization,storage units

11/10/2008

Christin E.

If you are interested in the average-looking particle board organizing systems then certainly consider them, but pass if you want quality installations that will last.

Description of Work
Provided an estimate for all the closets in our old circa 1900 Victorian flat. The estimator was very professional and quickly drew up possible schematics for our closets. Wasn't high pressure sales call at all. However, they don't offer any real wood options (only particle board) and the price per closet $700 - $1000 (for our relatively small closets!) seemed pretty high for the quality of material to be used. We decided to hire a carpenter to do them custom with wood instead.

08/18/2008

SUSAN C.

The installers did a great job and the installation looks great. I thought that it was a bit pricey but they did an excellent job. They were very considerate and made sure everything was cleaned up afterwords.

Description of Work
They came to my home and re-did my master bedroom closet.

07/13/2007

DEBBIE D.

It went very well. A design consultant from California Closets came out within a few days of my initial call and spent about an hour talking with me, measuring everything, drawing up a plan, discussing it and making modifications and choosing finishes. She made a few calls and had everything scheduled for about a week out before she left. Her initial estimate was slightly lower than the final cost, so she pulled out a gift card worth $200 which she applied against the cost. I didn't comparison shop, so can't really say, but I suspect that the price is a bit on the high side. As for the actual work, everyone called the day before to tell me the times they were coming and both the CertaPro guys and the closet installer arrived at the beginning of the two-hour window they had given me. The workmanship was fine, all workers were courteous and professional. They all cleaned up after their work. The closet looks great, the kids are happy and we gained a lot more space.

Description of Work
They installed a closet system, drawers, shelves and double hanger rods, in my kids' very small walk-in closet in their shared bedroom. I also hired them to tear out the existing fixtures prior to installation, which they sub-contracted out to CertaPro Painters. The CertaPro guys came out the day before the installation, tore out the existing cleat, rod and shelving, re-plastered where needed and painted the entire closet.

12/19/2005

I WAS VERY IMPRESSED WHEN I SAW MY FINISHED CLOSET. I FELT THAT THE PRICE WAS EXCELLENT and SO WERE THEIR SERVICES. I WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMEND THEM. THEY DID A WONDERFUL JOB.

Description of Work
INSTALLED A WALK-IN CLOSET IN THE BEDROOM.

Category remodeling

05/30/2005

BRIAN N.

CALIFORNIA CLOSETS MET WITH US AND GAVE US SOME GREAT IDEAS ON HOW TO MAXIMIZE THE SPACE IN OUR SMALL PROJECTS. THEY WERE VERY PROFESSIONAL AND GREAT TO WORK WITH.

Description of Work
CALIFORNIA CLOSETS REMOVED THE EXITING HARDWARE AND PUT IN CLOSETS IN TWO ROOMS.

05/04/2005

BENNET W.

THE EQUIPMENT IS VERY HIGH QUALITY. THERE IS A LOT OF FLEXIBILITY OF DESIGN OPTIONS AND THE COMPANY IS RESPONSIVE TO TAILORING THE SYSTEM TO THE HOMEOWNER'S NEEDS.

Description of Work
INSTALLATION OF CLOSET MANAGEMENT SYSTEMS IN SIX BEDROOMS AS PART OF HOUSE REMODEL.

Category closet systems

Custom home storage systems for bedroom reach-in and walk-in closets, utility and pantry shelving, garage cabinets, media units and home office furniture, organizing services, space management design, manufacture and installation of fitted wardrobes & wall systems for built-in customized organization.

Tear-Out Service