B & B Window and Gutter Cleaning

Founded 2003 • With Angi since October 2007

B & B Window and Gutter Cleaning is a licensed, bonded and insured company that has been serving the San Francisco Bay Area for 13 years. As a small family owned and operated business, we strive to develop lasting relationships with each of our individual clients, while being environmentally conscious and offering high quality work....

Sierra Soft Wash

Don't damage your roof or siding with pressure washing! Soft Washing is the correct way to remove organic growth and stains from your roof or siding. We will always go above and beyond for our customers and we offer discounts to seniors and new customers. Give us a call today for a free inspection and quote and to learn more about soft washing! *Additional reviews and referrals are available upon request. Thanks for supporting our small family business! -SSW We specialize in exterior cleaning. We are a full service company that offers pressure washing and soft washing. Soft washing is a cleaning method using low pressure and specialized solutions to safely remove mildew, bacteria, algae and other organic stains from roofs and building exteriors. Some of our cleaning services include: roofing, siding, solar panels, windows and surface cleaning of concrete, pavers and rock.

MB P

When you hire me, you're hiring a professional who is trained and skilled to deliver lasting value to your home. We are locally owned and owner operated and treat our customers like family. We look forward to hearing from you today!

Clean Kings

We specialize in pressure washing and soft washing services for exteriors of homes or businesses! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out all the services we offer below and call -or- click to schedule a free estimate today!

06/26/2018

PATRICIA B.

I made a request for quote through Angie's List. A woman from B&B Window and Gutter Cleaning called me back. She told me that B&B requires the ability to go onto our property to give an estimate. She gave me a date when they could come out. I told her I would not be home that day. She refused to give me any other dates. I told her that we did not want someone walking around our property when we're not home, and again asked for a date when we could be home. She responded that I obviously didn't trust her company. (I don't even know them!). She was very rude and totally inflexible. First impressions are important. I would NEVER hire this company.

Description of Work
Window washing

Category window cleaning

I apologize for your frustrating experience. I believe we just had a miscommunication. We received an email from Angies List requesting we contact you to set up an estimate, and in order to provide an accurate window cleaning estimate they do have to be done in person. Most commonly we do these estimates by walking around the outside of the building when our guys are in the area. But we are happy to accommodate estimates whenever you like as long as we have someone available to do the estimate within our working hours. Sorry again for the miscommunication.

08/04/2017

Carol S.

The man who came did a great job -- thorough and fast! And he was very pleasant. I recommend this company highly!

Description of Work
Cleaning of windows on house -- inside and out.

07/05/2017

Carol S.

Great. Joshua came on time and washed inside and out. Some of our windows are high and he had all the ladders and long poles he needed. He worked efficiently and was very pleasant. Initial estimate was "250. - 400". They saw the front but not the back of our house on Google so they made the estimate flexible. (We have a lot of small windows in the back of our house.) Final charge was 325., which included removing grate on front door so windows could be washed, then putting it back. The work took 2 3/4 hours and those windows looked great!

Description of Work
I needed the windows in my house washed, inside and out.

06/18/2017

Carol S.

Excellent. Good on scheduling, and the work was efficiently and well done. Price was $325. for 2 3/4 hours of work; don't know if this is high or low, but I would use them again in the future.

Description of Work
Cleaning windows, inside and out, 1st and 2nd floor.

01/30/2017

Susan O.

They arrived right on time and were friendly and helpful. I wished they had taken a little more time to double check the drainage of the gutter itself while they had the hose on the roof. But I could have specifically requested this and didn't think of it until afterwards.

Description of Work
Cleaned out our gutter and downspout, which was blocked.

04/15/2016

Catherine S.

They did a very good job and they are nice and prompt. They are very expensive.

Description of Work
Gutters and window cleaning

Category gutter cleaning,window cleaning

02/18/2016

A R.

Everything from making the appointment to Dave completing the job went splendidly. I can't recommend this company enough. 1. Nicole - the office manager - who also makes the appointments was courteous, professional, and responded immediately to my many, many queries. She is a gem. 2. The quote: without coming out - just by using google maps - they provide you with a quote dependent on house size and number of stories. I think this is fabulous. I also explained over the phone that we had a pitched room and the second story was a bit hard to get to. Nicole explained that it would not be a problem. I found the quote to be highly competitive. 3. The price was amazing. I did not know this when I first contacted them, but Nicole noted that there was a 20% discount for first-time customers. I thought it excellent customer service to offer this discount. 4. Dave - Dave was very punctual, courteous, friendly, and professional. He did an amazing job and I believe did above a beyond just cleaning the gutters. We have a number of skylights and he even sprayed these down also. He came promptly at 8:30 am and did not leave until 11am. He was thorough in his cleaning and even checked for rust spots. He cleaned up thoroughly and left everything spotless. Again, I highly recommend this company and will definitely be using them again next year!

Description of Work
Clean gutters, downspouts, and roof from leaves, dirt and debris.

11/02/2015

stephen S.

The price/estimate was given to me over the phone after Nicole looked at my house online. It's based on the size and height of the house. Luis called almost two hours before the scheduled appointment, saying he was finished with another job and could he come by in the next 15 minutes. I was thrilled so I didn't have to wait around. He was very friendly and explained everything he was doing and how the composition from the roof was most of what was in the gutters and downspouts. Some of the downspouts were full of debris and he used a hose with pressure to clear them out. He also hosed off the patio cover that had collected leaves.

Description of Work
Cleaned gutters and downspouts which hadn't been cleaned in at least 15 years.

09/09/2015

Barbara A.

These guys are great! I've now used them several years in a row. They are pleasant, respectful, and thorough. So far as I'm concerned, I will be using them at least once a year from now on. PS: The work date I entered is a guess. I don't really remember.

Description of Work
They cleaned the windows of my 2-story house inside and outside.

Category gutter cleaning,window cleaning

08/12/2014

Jennifer G.

My gutters hadn't been cleaned for years and on top of that I had two trees removed which left even more debris on my roof and in my gutters. Band B cleaned my gutters thoroughly, cleaned not only my house roof but the roof of my detached office (which has no gutters--and I didn't expect them to clean it), and left everything immaculate. I mean my sidewalk surrounding my house and my front porch looked better than before they started. My gutters look beautiful and I am one happy customer. Also they were friendly, on time, fast and professional.

Description of Work
Cleaned my gutters and roof.

Category gutter cleaning,roof cleaning

Residential and commercial window cleaning, gutter cleaning, solar panel cleaning, pressure washing, and gutter guard installation.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, PayPal