A-1 The Clear Choice

Founded 1989 • With Angi since December 2005

A-1 The Clear Choice has been servicing Bay Area residents and businesses for over 27 years, offering a variety of affordable cleaning services which add to the beauty, safety and value of your home or business: Window Cleaning, Blind Cleaning, Gutter & Roof Cleaning, Gutter Guard Installation, and Pressure Washing. All work is performed by our experienced and professional crew. Our company is fully insured. We can work around your scheduling needs and offer very fair pricing. Cash, check and credit card payments accepted. Contact us for a free estimate. We look forward to working with you....

pegaso cleaning services

pegaso is a small family-owned business that growing with the impulse of actually clients, we are here to help you do the hard work in your home or residence, providing services like: window washing, pressure washing, gutter cleaning, carpet steam cleaning, trahs hauling, patios clean up and more. we are happy to help your home or property looking always clean

AA Gutter Cleaning

Locally owned and operated and in business for 28 years. We specialize in Gutter Cleaning, Pressure Washing, Roof Cleaning, Solar Panel Cleaning and Pressure Washing. We do great work and pride ourselves on cleanup and professionalism. Proud winner of the Angie's List Super Service Award for 3 years in a row! We are a member of the BBB. We will blow out the gutters, pressure wash them, and then put pressure down the downspouts to ensure that everything is flowing correctly. Please call us today at (925)330-6299.

Apex Window Cleaning, Inc.

Apex window cleaning, Inc. is a business devoted to help the bay area keep a clear view

08/07/2021

I cannot give enough praise for this company. They were professional from the first contact. They kept me informed about everything that was happening and updated me on every step. They were also personable, considerate, friendly and honest. I had 4 properties: an 8-plex, a 4-plex and 2 houses. They were challenging to access and yet A-1 solved each and every problem. They even notified me of othe...

Description of Work
Window washing and gutter cleaning

Category gutter cleaning,window cleaning

01/20/2020

My gutters were blocked and water was causing my door to swell so we couldn’t open it. It was supposed to rain the next day. They came out within 2 hours, fixed it and let me know that my gutters weren’t angled right. Very professional and the price was very reasonable.

Description of Work
Gutters were cleaned and unblocked

12/20/2019

Every year I hire them. Responsive, good price, responsible.

Description of Work
Gutters on 8 buildings

07/24/2019

Excellent. Detailed, clean and professional. The crew went over the windows with me when they finished so that if there was anything I did not approve they redid it or explained what the problem was from.

Description of Work
Windows, screens and frames cleaned.

Category window cleaning

10/01/2018

Their wonderful, they do an excellent job.

Description of Work
Gutter Cleaning Service

Category gutter cleaning

Window & Blind Cleaning. Gutter & Roof Cleaning. Gutter Guard Installation. Pressure Washing (Sidings, Roofs, Decks, Patios, Driveways, Walkways, Stairs, Outdoor Furniture, etc.). Solar Panel Cleaning. Window Scratch Removal. Post Construction Cleaning.

Fabric blind cleaning. Blind repairs. Carpet cleaning.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, PayPal