Oak Plumbing Inc

Founded 2016 • With Angi since October 2016

Oak Plumbing is a locally owned and operated plumbing company serving Solano, Marin & Contra Costa Counties. We provide options to prevent, repair, and maintain your water system to best fit your family’s needs. Our goal is to bring customer service back to the plumbing industry. We specialize in

plumbers (74)water heaters (18)drain cleaning (13)drain pipe installation (5)small appliance repair (3)sewer cleaning (2)water softeners (2)gas leak repair (1)

01/31/2023

YIZHEN Z.

0/100. The pricing is high. I respect the technician but I'm not satisfied with the company and with the service.

Description of Work
remove the cover and clean the piping

Category small appliance repair

Work Completed On 01/31/2023

03/04/2021

Megan A.

After three months of waiting, this job has not been finished. Oak Plumbing left an open trench through my front yard citing a need for inspections that have not been scheduled. The only way they say they will finish the project is if we sign away their liability for the water line.

Description of Work
Water line replacement.

Work Completed On 12/16/2020

Review for Oak Plumbing Inc - 3860 Industrial Way, Benicia, CA - 39228362

02/27/2021

Lillian M.

The services we received from Oak Plumbing was FANTASTIC from the customer service (the ladies that answered the phones), to the Technicians. The quote/price for the repairs was very reasonable, as will as quick service. One of the things that I really appreciate was that both the technician that can to give the quote, and the technician that can to do the repairs both respected COVID Protocol including fresh booties for their shoes. Oak Plumbing will be my go-to plumbers for all my plumbing needs.

Description of Work
Upstairs tub wouldn't drain. Had to repair the problem from downstairs

Category plumbing, drain pipe

Work Completed On 02/26/2021

02/25/2021

Anne S.

Pedro and Caesar were two of the very best people I have ever hired. They worked tirelessly from the moment they got here to when they finally went home in the late afternoon. They didn't take any breaks except for a short lunch. They were very patient in answering all my many questions, and the thing that amazed me was their complete and total good cheer: they never grumbled, or even let out a sigh of exasperation, and they had a couple of very difficult parts that took a couple of hours each to just get new pipes into very tight spaces. When I asked if it was very difficult they just cheerfully answered that "oh it's just the way it goes." Pedro had to return a couple of times to trouble-shoot a leaking toilet and he did so very patiently. Their work was excellent and I would re-hire them immediately. I also very much appreciated Martina's clear, and super friendly help each time I called.

Description of Work
I needed my 100 year old house to be re-piped.

Category plumbing, water softeners, drain pipe

Work Completed On 02/22/2021

01/22/2021

Eugene H.

Pedro came over to provide an estimate for a clogged pipe for a toilet that would intermittently back up. He provided me with a very high estimate to replace the entire pipe and recommended that approach and informed me that the pipe in question was bad. Since I didn't have the money to pay for the $2100 job (just to replace a pipe), I was charged a $49 visitation fee and he went on his way. He also provided an only slightly less expensive approach and said that there was no guarantees in unclogging the pipe. I hired a subsequent plumber (Jim Smart Rooter) and not only did he unclog the drain for a few hundred bucks, but he also informed me that the pipe in question is in excellent shape, and that there was no need to replace it. I saved thousands just by going to someone I trust. Do not trust these guys. They will upcharge you. They'll tell you that your car engine needs replacing and all you need is some windshield wiper fluid.

Description of Work
Plumbing to unclog a drain

Work Completed On 01/21/2021

Hello [Member Name Removed] and thank you for your feedback. We are glad you were able to find a service that fit your needs. Looking at the notes from the call there were options offered at lower cost other than replacing the line so that you could choose which option was preferred. The evaluation fee is something we alert everyone to prior to the call so they are aware, and can choose if they would like to schedule with us. We even waive those fees once we schedule the repair. It is a normal part of our service to alert people of their options including permanent replacement for long term concerns like the higher value one you mentioned. However the choice as always is up to our customers. We wish you the best.

07/12/2020

Ellea C.

Oak called 2nd but came next day/ UN-prepared to do either repair or water test (requested on phone) or even replace with ready new ADA toilet that the lying receptionist booker said they have “some in stock and if not he will show a catalog of choices”. Guy came punctually with Nzo tools or appliances Or knowledge of what I asked for as an “URGENT repair/replace”. See ABC review same call. Not quite as bad as them doing same since we also still have broken HVAC too, both said they would fix ( I bought gasket already, they could have put in) or replace if they brought new toilet. Problem is not in water pipes except they need testing for lead - both said they would do this too - when I asked oak re taking a sample, how long sitting in pipes? He wiped off his soda water bottle and asked “which pipes?” !!

Description of Work
Still need toilet “fixed or replaced” with estimate of rebuild costs for entire new bathroom. We won’t be using either Oak (D- 0 offers) or ABC (double F).

Category plumbing, small appliance repair, water softeners

Work Completed On 07/10/2020

06/25/2020

Maudrie J D.

I called another guy and he said that guy telling me was not true. I would have caused more money. He misdiagnosed it. I won't ever use him again.

Description of Work
It was 2-3 years ago. I had a little flooding in my kitchen and he was telling me that we have to tear off the floor that I just put that new floor in.

Work Completed On 06/01/2018

01/08/2020

Nate C.

Our sewer main busted and Oak Plumbing’s master plumbers Matt & Mike did a great job at digging down over 7ft to replace the broken section and also upgraded my single sewer main clean out which was nearly rusted through to a dual solid ABS clean out. And also I would like to add that Nate also did a great job at identifying our problem! Thanks guys! You’re AWESOME!

Description of Work
Broken sewer main

Category plumbing, drain pipe, drain cleaning

Work Completed On 01/08/2020

Kaycie B.

I called Oak Plumbing to have my garbage disposal repaired. A young man named Andrew showed up at my house and quickly assessed the situation. He was prompt, efficient and professional. He found the problem and resolved it, allowing me to get back to doing dishes. I also appreciate that their service charge is very affordable. I'm very happy with the job that was completed and will be calling Oak Plumbing for all of my future plumbing needs!

Description of Work
Garbage disposal repair

Category small appliance repair

Work Completed On 11/12/2019

Valerie S.

My main sewer line was backing up and sewage was coming up in my shower. Andrew arrived on time, knowledgeable, friendly & had my main line cleared in no time. I would highly recommend him.

Description of Work
Sewer line cleared

Category plumbing, sewer cleaning

Work Completed On 11/15/2019

Kelly C.

This is a great company! Andrew S. Provided excellent customer service!

Description of Work
Estimate for water heater

Work Completed On 11/29/2019

11/19/2019

Ben N.

It was great! Andrew is very knowledgeable and hard working. He fixed our problems promptly and for a very reasonable price.

Description of Work
Basic Plumbing Repairs

Work Completed On 11/19/2019

11/17/2019

April S.

Andrew did great work. He was extremely professional and fixed our problem quickly!

Description of Work
Drain cleaning

Work Completed On 11/16/2019

10/26/2019

Sherry C.

Jared showed up and wasted no time in doing two things at once (draining the hot water heater and repairing a small fireplace gas leak). He educated me a little on what he was doing which is always helpful. He was also careful to keep his booties on, so as not to ruin the shiny wood floors. Highly recommend based on this experience.

Description of Work
Fireplace gas leak repair and hot water tank flush maintenance

Work Completed On 10/26/2019

10/01/2019

Carlos K.

The service was excellent. From the first contact through the end they were extremely professional, knowledgeable and polite. Matt was excellent and went the extra mile helping me with another minor problem we hadn't even talked about. Communications were also very good, with reminders, emails and texts so I knew what to expect at all times. Their pricing may be a bit on the high side, but I would recommend them without any reservations.

Description of Work
Fix a pipe inside an internal wall for the shower in the guest bathroom

Work Completed On 09/30/2019

09/30/2019

Steve A.

Confirmed the status of the heater and gave me peace of mind with the knowledge.

Description of Work
Safety inspection of water heater

Category water heater repair

08/27/2019

Cherie B.

Very well. Matt reviewed the history of our problem very carefully and suggested various options that we had not considered, and will explore, saving a bunch of time and money.

Description of Work
Diagnosis of leak in plumbing

Work Completed On 08/27/2019

08/13/2019

Peggy F.

They responded very quickly to our request for service, arrived on time and did a great job of taking care of the water continuing to run in all 3 toilets in our bathrooms. The tech was very knowledgeable about what was wrong, explained it thoroughly before starting the repair, he was finished in about an hour and now no more leaking water. I would hire them back for any future plumbing issues we may have.

Description of Work
Repair toilets

Work Completed On 08/13/2019

08/13/2019

Daniel F.

Matt did an excellent job in repairing my toilet valve problem. He was extremely professional in his preparation, repair and cleanup. I cannot begin to tell how pleased we were with Matt and his services. We were extremely pleased with the final outcome and professional repair. I would definitely recommend Matt and Oak Plumbing for any future repairs.

Description of Work
Replace toilet valves

Work Completed On 08/13/2019

08/06/2019

Miles M.

Jared was great. Very professional, punctual, and got all of the work done on the first visit.

Description of Work
Replace a shower knob that had stuck due to hard water

Work Completed On 08/01/2019

07/18/2019

Cami M.

Johnnie and Matt are awesome to work with, and they are thorough! We would definitely hire them again.

Description of Work
Toilets replaced and a new water heater plus other repairs.

Category plumbing, water heater repair

Work Completed On 07/18/2019

06/19/2019

Pat P.

They were very quick to come out and when it was determined that I needed a replacement, they booked it for the n still day

Description of Work
New water heater

Category plumbing, water heater repair