Hire My Husband LLC

Founded 2002 • With Angi since April 2007

497 Mills Drive

Benicia, CA 94510

We are actively performing limited services. We are taking additional precautions to protect our customers.

Happy to discuss client projects. Please contact by phone or email.

We will sanitize the workspace and all areas touched
We offer estimates and quotes using video calling
We accept remote payment

We take care of the Honey Do List of repairs around your home. Interior painting, minor plumbing & electrical, door repairs & replacement, trim installation, drywall repairs on just a few items on our List of Services. Please contact us at 707-746-7958 or 925-969-0133 and hiremyhusband@comcast.net....

handyman (104)interior painting (17)door installation (16)electrician (14)fence company (10)drywall (9)lighting (6)dog fencing (5)screen repair (5)woodworking (4)basketball hoop installation (4)deck cleaning (2)

11/19/2021

Perfect. Tech was right on schedule, efficient and thorough. So happy with the work. The definitely will be clearing my Honey Do list in the future. Both techs Jason and John were excellent

Description of Work
Kitchen island refinished, spot painting, repair a bedroom bench

Category basketball goals,handyman service,interior painters

Work Completed On 11/19/2021

10/01/2021

The Hire My Husband team did a great job with our interior painting project. The scope of the project was multiple rooms and different paint colors. The entire team was professional, personable, and responsive. The job was completed on time and on budget and that is rare for most home repair or remodel projects. The scheduling team communicated with us every step of the way. When issues arose they were resolved creatively and quickly!! If an aspect of the job was beyond their expertise they had a ready list of highly qualified referrals. I highly recommend Hire My Husband for any of your home repair or painting projects.

Description of Work
Interior house painting multiple rooms

Category basketball goals,drywall,handyman service,screen repair,interior painters

Work Completed On 09/15/2021

07/16/2021

Hire My Husband just completed an update to my dining room and kitchen. Bead board and paint in the dining room. The kitchen included paint and an update to the existing cabinets with white paint and hardware added. I can’t say enough about the crew. Hard workers, respectful, funny and talented with attention to detail. We did have an unexpected problem with pre-existing wiring not to code. The entire work team came together, to immediately address the problem, making sure I would be safe moving forward and the overall time frame for project completion was not compromised. 100% satisfied. Highly recommend.

Description of Work
Updates to dining room and kitchen including painting, addition of bead board, painting existing cabinets and adding hardware.

Category basketball goals,remodeling,interior painters

Work Completed On 07/02/2021

03/10/2021

I used two different people because there were two different jobs. Both men were extremely capable, on time, clean and helpful. The man who put in my electronic lock even helped me set it up. I also referred them to my daughter and she was equally thrilled. Hire my Husband has my vote and I would refer them to anyone in need of a great handyman.

Description of Work
A door had to be planed. A new electronic lock installed and a safety lock on one of my rooms put in

Category basketball goals,handyman service,doors

Work Completed On 03/10/2021

01/30/2021

He was able to completely fix the problem. My doors close perfectly now. Since there was extra time on the 2 hour minimum, he also filled some cracks in my walls. The time went over 2 hours, but I was charged for a full 3 hours. Keep that in mind if you have extra work.

Description of Work
door repairs-2 interior doors would not close

Category handyman service

Work Completed On 01/25/2021

12/09/2020

Hire My Husband will 100% be my go to for all my honey do's. The husbands are on time, very professional and leave everything clean. We started with one small project of painting bathrooms and the laundry room, then we decided to change our lighting and install new fans too. One of our lights is a gorgeous chandelier with about 1000 crystals and the crew was meticulous and careful to install it. The finishing touch of crown molding in the master bath and master bedroom looks gorgeous and while it was a lot of work due to the size of the space, the husbands got it installed and we love it!

Description of Work
Painting, Lights installed, Crown Molding

Category lighting,woodworking,interior painters

Work Completed On 12/03/2020

12/02/2020

FANTASTIC! (In every respect!). This project began with a leaking upstairs bathtub drain which damaged the 1st floor ceiling. My 1974 vintage home had spray-on "popcorn" acoustic ceilings thru-out. Rather than just patch the water damaged ceiling I decided to have all of the popcorn ceilings scraped, refinished and repainted. This in turn presented the opportunity to install recessed, can lighting. (My house had almost no overhead lights.) And it had been years since the house was painted. Everything had been removed and covered for the ceiling work, so this was an optimum opportunity. Dawson gave me a very competitive price for this work in April. But Covid s/d most such work. I was out of town for 2-weeks in Oct. and we scheduled the work while I was gone. Perfect timing! Dawson took "ownership" of this job from the start: first offering a number of very pragmatic suggestions based on her experience. She recommended an electrical contractor, Front Line, and did all the coordination work to seamlessly integrate their work at the front-end of the project. She sent me updates on the work. And when I returned, the project was complete and the house looked "brand new". (Actually, better than new!) I simply could not recommend Hire My Husband highly enough. Professional, quality work at a very competitive price. Their work was done on time and as scheduled. Dawson is a very effective project manage, just simply working the myriad of details as though the project was being done on her own home. Project Price, Quality and Schedule just don't often all come together. This one did and Dawson made it all happen.

Description of Work
Ceiling water damage repair; popcorn ceiling removed; can-lights & dimmers installed; interior paint

Category drywall,interior painters,dog fence

Work Completed On 10/22/2020

10/31/2020

Excellent! The Hire My Husband Team are professionals in every way! Skilled, dedicated to customer service and dependable. Our restored home looks great! We have used Hire My Husband for several years now. Highly recommend Dawson and her team!! Call now!

Description of Work
Repair and restoration of home due to plumbing water leak.

Category drywall,remodeling,woodworking,home remodeling,interior painters

Work Completed On 09/04/2020

10/01/2020

Quickly, quality work, cleaned up everything before he left...Mike was very pleasant and professional

Description of Work
Install grab bar and railing

Category handyman service,dog fence

Work Completed On 09/18/2020

It was a pleasure to help you. Please let us know when your next Honey Do List is ready.

09/07/2020

I received 6 bids for the project. 5 of them were between 900-1,500 , except this company who wanted 5,700! A huge difference! They wanted 4,500 in labor and 1200 in materials. Materials were for a 32 feet redwood extension and we had some of the materials on hand. This quote was insane. I can see if it was one of two companies or something like that but 1 of 6. Something was not right.

Description of Work
Fence extension

Category fencing

Work Completed On 09/04/2020

Thank you for your comments. We are sorry to disappoint you. Good luck with your project.

interior painting, drywall repairs & texture, door repair & replacement, base & crown installation, minor electrical, minor plumbing, hang art work, hang window coverings, repair & replace wood fences & gates, deck staining, closet and garage storage organization, project management

Running New Wiring, Repairing Underground Plumbing, Unclogging Plumbing, Repairing Sewer Lines, Concrete & Asphalt Installation Or Repair, Roof Repair, Landscaping, Tree Trimming, Sprinkler System Building & Repair, New Building Construction, Gutter Cleaning, & Installing Windows

Check, Visa, MasterCard