Benicia Plumbing Inc

Founded 1975 • With Angi since August 2008

PO Box 1095

Benicia, CA 94510

Benicia plumbing Inc, is a fully licensed California plumbing contractor. Its license number is 329632 and holds the following classifications - C36, C 34, C 42, C 16, C4, B, A, Haz and C20. The firm has been serving the industry and community for over 35 years! Additional email - info@beniciaplumbing.com. Additional address - 265 W Channel Ct Benicia, California 94510. Additional phone number - (800) 746-2930....

12/24/2020

Ronald N.

Couldn't have asked for a better job!!!

Description of Work
Clogged Kitchen Sink

11/16/2016

Anthony A.

My appointment was scheduled between 12 and 2 pm. Scott arrived at 11 am and apologized for arriving early without calling. I was happy that they arrived early! I love punctuality and if you arrive early...kudos to you! I told Scott what I needed done and confirmed the estimate I was given on the phone and he went right to work. He replaced my kitchen faucet (I provided the materials), checked my dishwasher hookup and confirmed everything was okay with the water connection and he changed the cartridges in the faucet in my bathroom which resolved the leaks in the handle. All said and done, my bill was $200. I have to say that this was money well spent for me! What would have taken me a whole afternoon to do, he did in a little more than an hour! I will definitely use Benicia plumbing again! They're honest, punctual and very professional!

Description of Work
I needed a faucet replaced in the Kitchen, I wanted to verify dishwasher leak was not due to a loose connection and I had a faucet leak in one of my bathrooms.

05/26/2016

George T.

Homeowners (at least me) are constantly dealing with home repair people that try to overcharge you or replace something that doesn’t need replacing. For me it’s the bane of home ownership. Here is what you need to know about Benecia Plumbers: They are NOT like that. You can trust them. I have used them several times and they have given us reasonable quotes when others have tried to rip us off. They are honest and have always done an excellent job. Unlike many plumbers I have dealt with in the area, these are decent honest folks who won’t try to overcharge you or rip you off. I HIGHLY recommend them.

Description of Work
Replaced bad check valve and serviced sewage ejection pump

07/29/2015

Doo Kett S.

The showed up in the time frame promised. Showed him (Charles) where the clean-out is located and he went right to work. Took about a half hour to do the job. Ran the "snake" twice once dry, and once with the water running in the drain. Clean-up after the job was completed.

Description of Work
Cleaned the laundry and kitchen drain.

05/18/2015

Marianne L.

They are great! We always call them when we have a plumbing problem. When they say they are going to be there, they are. They give quick and fantastic service.

Description of Work
Plumbing services

07/11/2014

Jenny S.

From my first contact with Benicia Plumbing to the last, I was pleased by their professionalism and expertise. Will definitely be using BP exclusively in the future.

Description of Work
Charles our plumber was terrific. He was personable, fast and reasonably priced. He swapped out two shower faucets, unclogged a toilet with an auger (tenants stuffed candy wrappers inside so wouldn't flush properly) and determined that our damaged/stained bathroom linoleum was not a leak but rather tenant abuse.

06/14/2014

Arthur H.

When I called - the nice women I spoke with said they charge $125 and hour and charge in 15 minute intervals after the first hour. Without seeing the job onsite - she thought about 2-4 hours of work. Mike came out and did the work . He was on time, very polite and a pleasure to work with . Total charge INCLUDING some new parts was $307 (Leapfrog's bid was $800!!). I wouldn't hesitate to call Benicia plumbing again for any work I needed done

Description of Work
We replaced our counters and therefore needed a new faucet connected, the garbage disposal reconnected and all of the plumbing under the sink put back together. I also needed the gas connection to the stove checked to make sure it wasn't leaking (I had reattached the gas line ).I had a terrible experience calling Leapfrog Plumbing and getting a crazy quote. So I called Benicia Plumbling

Jo J.

It was an absolutely a miracle kind of repair that he did. Some of the stuff almost fell apart when he was pulling it out after he checked the water. He did not have to take out the wall but he found it just in time. After he fixed it all, I still have a tiny leak that was not explored yet which got to be from the old tanker system. After he fixed the one leak, he walked around the house because I had been thinking about getting the plumbing upgraded and he showed me what the problem was mostly. So a lot of it has been upgraded and we would not have to do much. Then he showed me the one place where I need to have it done which I a bathtub that I don’t use currently. We also talked about that they also do water remediation and foundation work. They work with landscapers, roofers and gutter people to make sure the water is away from the house. I have not had work done yet but he was extremely professional and explained to me a lot. He took his time to walk me through what he can do for me. They are prompt, responsive, professional, explain things and have a reasonable price. I never had problems with their service. They were very honest and I like them.

Description of Work
Benica Plumbing has done some work for me. My house was built in the floorings and some of the plumbing is old. They that came out fixed the leak, the sink was leaking and the faucet was dripping. He repaired it. I had another leak that is part of the sprinkler system outside and they fixed that. I had another leak that is part of the sprinkler system outside and they fixed that.

Jo J.

Ozel K.

They cleared the outside sewer access an clogged line and fixed the problem

Description of Work
Cleared clog in sewer line, caused by baby wipes used and flushed down the toilets.

Category drain cleaning

DR Handyman

We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! Specializing in Handyman, we guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click to schedule a free estimate today!

United States Plumbing

As a plumbing company we do drain cleaning, emergency services, new plumbing for a remodel or new construction. We have the experience and dedication to get the job done right! Specializing in Plumbing services; We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won't leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click for your FREE estimate today! No job is too big or too small. We do it all at U.S.P.!

My Legacy Plumbing Inc.

When you need a plumber that you can trust to do the job quickly and efficiently without charging an arm and a leg, call My Legacy Plumbing Inc. of Dixon, CA. At My Legacy Plumbing Inc. they specialize in plumbing services, drain cleaning, plumbing repairs, fixture installation, and more. So when you want an experienced plumber that you know is dependable, call My Legacy Plumbing Inc. in Dixon, CA.

Offers by My Legacy Plumbing Inc. on Angi