Bath Liners Direct

Founded 1993 • With Angi since November 2015

4.4

General Remodeling

Contact us at (866)438-2882 For free no obligation consultation and written estimate. We are family owned and operated since 1993 with an accredited A+ BBB rating....

Palm Construction

Palm Construction will send one of our 3D Design Experts to your home for an introductory session that includes your projects’ scope of work, specs, and dimension, followed by walk-through of different showrooms and material suppliers, getting you one step closer to your desired vision. Your project will be performed by our top professional crew members.

S&C Construction

S&C Construction is a licensed general contractor based out of Lafayette California and serving the greater Bay Area. We specialize in Bathroom Remodels, Kitchen Remodels, New Construction, Additions, Painting, Flooring, and Siding. With over 14 years of experience, we strive to make your remodeling and home improvement process as stress-free and smooth as possible. We use a client portal to ensure communication is never missed and all your questions are answered promptly and to share all renderings, plans, and even photo and video updates of your project that you can access from your computer or phone. We use state of the art HEPA dust filtration to keep dust out of the living area. This also filters any viruses from the air to help keep your family safe during your project. We also offer OZONE sterilization to kill any viruses to add additional protection to you and your loved ones.

America's Dream HomeWorks

America's Dream HomeWorks Is A Family-Owned Full Service Home Improvement Contractor In California Offering Complete Home Remodeling Services. We Help Homeowners And Property Owners With All Of Their Home Improvement Needs. With The Professional Knowledge And Vast Resources, We Are Able To Provide Our Customers With The Best Products, Unmatched Customer Service And Affordable Prices. Secondary Phone: Secondary 916.739.0996

Offers by America's Dream HomeWorks on Angi

07/16/2016

Description of Work
They install a brand new central shower stall and door and did a beautiful job. The workmen were courteous, efficient and cleaned up nicely afterwards.

05/11/2016

Very professional. In both cases saw tasks that needed to be done and did them even if they were not specifically listed in contract. Extremely conscious of cleanliness and organization. Truly protected other parts of the home while removing trash and bringing in new parts. Would hire again in a minute. Price seemed a bit high but I did not compare so it may be standard going rate. Even if it was ...

Description of Work
Removed shower and bathtub/shower and replaced.

Category bathtub refinishing,home remodeling

04/18/2016

Everything was great, service was fast and professional. They were willing to allow us to clear out the space before installation to save on cost.

Description of Work
Did a great job installed all new shower.

04/18/2016

The workers arrived on time and got right to work, explaining everything they were going to do. They carefully removed the existing tub, and prepped the work area. There was an issue with a pipe that had not been installed correctly when the house was originally built, so they showed that to me and explained what would need to happen in order for their product to fit properly. They also indicated ...

Description of Work
-Removed existing tub and enclosures in Master Bath. -Installed new enclosed shower with sliding glass doors, including an exquisite marble-looking surround. -Removed all old materials and cleaned the area.

Category bathtub refinishing,home remodeling

04/13/2016

Bath Liners Direct was referred to me by a friend who is thrilled with the work they did on her bathroom. They were very professional and willing to work with my difficult schedule which my husband and I truly appreciated so that we could both be present for the estimate and discussion about what we wanted. We just moved into a new home in December and were anxious to get the work on the bathroom ...

Description of Work
They completely removed and replaced the existing tub and converted it to a shower with a bench seat. Changed out the old plumbing to new fixtures, and a new Shower door.

03/14/2013

Details above. Horrible in every way with a stunning lack of interest in correcting the deficiencies I asked the owner, Bruce Duncan, come and observe for himself.

Description of Work
Bath LIners Direct, run by Bruce Duncan, was hired to remodel completely a bathroom in a rental property I own in San Rafael, California. After representations were made of the superiority of a "Polymer/Acrylic" Marbelized look material and a sample provided I agreed to the installation, subject to conditions of timely installation, documented guarantee -a lifetime on materials and 10 years on labor. The work was done with the installation guaranteed to be waterproof, airtight sealed, over an existing tiled bathroom. The bathtub was removed, with a new superior represented tub, Moen faucets and shower head etc. Key to this selection process were: 1) Timely installation 2) Retention of an existing vanity heirloom 3) Reinstallation of the toilet 4) Installation of a towel & toilet paper rack. 5) Lifetime materials guarantee. Multiple calls to Mr Bruce Duncan and his lead crew person, Vincent, resulted in one very brief conversation with Vincent who promised to return to the job site to my concern for the removal of the vanity, substandard installation with the Polymer/Marbelized material NOT the same as the one I had selected, nor was the installation secure. Further the bathtub was not seated properly with a "squishy" feeling like you were in a waterbed tub. I have patiently waited for this company to correct the glaring deficiencies over 2+ years, allowed only due to family emergencies that took me out of the country for most all of 2011, returning in 2012. I was going to either re-rent or sell this rental property, one of 4 I own. I placed calls to Bath Liners Direct only to be rebuffed and my last call to Mr Duncan just this past week, along with multiple emails were met with hostility, defensive and objectionable language.

Category home remodeling contractor

07/16/2016

Category home remodeling contractor

Bath and shower remodeling is our specialty. We remove your entire existing tub or shower system, down to the original framing then reinstall all new materials including wall and base materials, plumbing, fixtures and accessories. We are not a "Jack of all trades" we are "specialists". The entire project is normally completed in one day.

We do not do any other products that are not bath or shower related.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available