Bath Liners Direct

Founded 1993 • With Angi since November 2015

4.4

266 E B Street

Benicia, CA 94510

Contact us at (866)438-2882 For free no obligation consultation and written estimate. We are family owned and operated since 1993 with an accredited A+ BBB rating....

07/16/2016

Nancy C.

Description of Work
They install a brand new central shower stall and door and did a beautiful job. The workmen were courteous, efficient and cleaned up nicely afterwards.

05/11/2016

PRESTON P.

Very professional. In both cases saw tasks that needed to be done and did them even if they were not specifically listed in contract. Extremely conscious of cleanliness and organization. Truly protected other parts of the home while removing trash and bringing in new parts. Would hire again in a minute. Price seemed a bit high but I did not compare so it may be standard going rate. Even if it was much higher I would still use them. Could not be more pleased.

Description of Work
Removed shower and bathtub/shower and replaced.

Category bathtub refinishing, home remodeling

04/18/2016

Jeremy F.

Everything was great, service was fast and professional. They were willing to allow us to clear out the space before installation to save on cost.

Description of Work
Did a great job installed all new shower.

04/18/2016

Mark R.

The workers arrived on time and got right to work, explaining everything they were going to do. They carefully removed the existing tub, and prepped the work area. There was an issue with a pipe that had not been installed correctly when the house was originally built, so they showed that to me and explained what would need to happen in order for their product to fit properly. They also indicated what the extra cost would be for that to occur. After I agreed, they fixed that situation and completed the remainder of the job. The final product was done with great perfection and expertise. They tested the system to ensure that it was functioning properly, cleaned up and left. The work was completed earlier than expected. The installers were pleasant, courteous, friendly and professional. I would anticipate that I will have this company return to do another one of my bathrooms.

Description of Work
-Removed existing tub and enclosures in Master Bath. -Installed new enclosed shower with sliding glass doors, including an exquisite marble-looking surround. -Removed all old materials and cleaned the area.

Category bathtub refinishing, home remodeling

04/13/2016

Erin A.

Bath Liners Direct was referred to me by a friend who is thrilled with the work they did on her bathroom. They were very professional and willing to work with my difficult schedule which my husband and I truly appreciated so that we could both be present for the estimate and discussion about what we wanted. We just moved into a new home in December and were anxious to get the work on the bathroom completed so that we felt like we could fully settle in. The estimate process went smoothly and their recommendations were so helpful! They helped me make color choices that would go well with the rest of our home, and to choose materials that were both beautiful and budget friendly. They were able to start work relatively quickly which was wonderful. Their team was fantastic as well, always respectful and cleaned up after themselves every day they were there to do work. The end result was exactly what we pictured, and we are delighted with the results! The sales team and the construction crew are all top-notch, and we would recommend them to anyone...and have!

Description of Work
They completely removed and replaced the existing tub and converted it to a shower with a bench seat. Changed out the old plumbing to new fixtures, and a new Shower door.

12/11/2013

Marilee N.

It was a very good experience. They were able to come in and get the work done. There were some minor challenges, but we were able get past everything and the end product was great. They people were really nice. They were really professional, punctual, and communicative. If there was a problem, they gave me a call and let me know. One of the first sheets for the shower came and it had a damage, so they called me right away and said that we are going to have to reorder those and we might have to wait couple of days. They were very upfront about it.

Description of Work
I have used Bath Liners Direct. They replaced a bathtub shower combo with a shower after it had a massive leak.

03/14/2013

Davos H.

Details above. Horrible in every way with a stunning lack of interest in correcting the deficiencies I asked the owner, Bruce Duncan, come and observe for himself.

Description of Work
Bath LIners Direct, run by Bruce Duncan, was hired to remodel completely a bathroom in a rental property I own in San Rafael, California. After representations were made of the superiority of a "Polymer/Acrylic" Marbelized look material and a sample provided I agreed to the installation, subject to conditions of timely installation, documented guarantee -a lifetime on materials and 10 years on labor. The work was done with the installation guaranteed to be waterproof, airtight sealed, over an existing tiled bathroom. The bathtub was removed, with a new superior represented tub, Moen faucets and shower head etc. Key to this selection process were: 1) Timely installation 2) Retention of an existing vanity heirloom 3) Reinstallation of the toilet 4) Installation of a towel & toilet paper rack. 5) Lifetime materials guarantee. Multiple calls to Mr Bruce Duncan and his lead crew person, Vincent, resulted in one very brief conversation with Vincent who promised to return to the job site to my concern for the removal of the vanity, substandard installation with the Polymer/Marbelized material NOT the same as the one I had selected, nor was the installation secure. Further the bathtub was not seated properly with a "squishy" feeling like you were in a waterbed tub. I have patiently waited for this company to correct the glaring deficiencies over 2+ years, allowed only due to family emergencies that took me out of the country for most all of 2011, returning in 2012. I was going to either re-rent or sell this rental property, one of 4 I own. I placed calls to Bath Liners Direct only to be rebuffed and my last call to Mr Duncan just this past week, along with multiple emails were met with hostility, defensive and objectionable language.

GVD Renovations

GVD Renovations Inc. is a locally owned and operated contractor in Roseville, CA specializing in kitchen & bathroom remodeling and exterior renovation services for homeowners like you! Our objective is to provide high quality kitchen remodeling, bathroom remodeling, window & siding installation services at an affordable price. We put forth a considerable amount of effort in exceeding the expectations of our customers. We have gained a reputation over the years of being honest, trustworthy, and dependable. Feel free to contact us for a no obligation, on-site, free estimate for your Sacramento home improvement project.

Offers by GVD Renovations on Angi
    Abella Tile Stone

Here at Abella Tile Stone, we sustain our business on quality and integrity. We are experts in the high end installation of tile and stone for full bathroom remodels, shower pans,etc. We are committed to quality from the beginning to the end of your project. At this time we do not do repairs, regrouts, sealing or polishing. Contact us today for tile and stone installation needs. We look forward to earning your business.

New Age Construction

New Age Construction specializes in: -Kitchen and bath remodeling ADA bathrooms -Home repairs -Granite & marble -Tile -Design and consulting

General Remodeling
    Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available
    $300.

Bath and shower remodeling is our specialty. We remove your entire existing tub or shower system, down to the original framing then reinstall all new materials including wall and base materials, plumbing, fixtures and accessories. We are not a "Jack of all trades" we are "specialists". The entire project is normally completed in one day.

We do not do any other products that are not bath or shower related.