Anderson Roofing

Founded 1978 • With Angi since September 2012

Additional address: PO Box 156...

Second Generation Roofing Inc

Since 1996, Second Generation Roofing Inc. has provided an array of premier roofing services in Petaluma, Calif. Our company is family owned and operated, and we have over 20 years of experience. Additional phones: (707) 765-8512 & (415) 459-7663.

PLANCHON ROOFING INC

FAMILY OWNED ROOFING & SIDING COMPANY IN BUSINESS FOR OVER 60 YEARS, CALL FOR A FREE ESTIMATE, EMERGENCY SERVICES AVAILABLE. BONDED, INSURED, & LICENSED (CA STATE LIC#39 421131. (510)235-4056 OR (510)235-1158 planchonroofing@att.net OR Fax: (510)235-1406 PLEASE MENTION TO US AT TIME OF ESTIMATE THAT YOU ARE AN ANGIE'S LIST MEMBER TO RECEIVE POTENTIAL DISCOUNTS. *** IN EVENT OF EL NINO THIS WINTER... DISCOUNTS WILL NOT BE OFFERED***

Dry Tech Construction

We say it the same where everywhere we go. We're family and we started this business so our family could help your family protect some of your most important investments. We do all kinds of restoration, remediation, insurance, commercial, residential, flat and steep slope roofing. Whether it's spray foam, silicone, shingles, tiles or asphalt we have it covered. We're family owned and operated and we are your neighbors so send us an email, shoot a text or stop in and we will help find a solution.

Offers by Dry Tech Construction on Angi

09/07/2017

Very pleasedwith the project

Description of Work
Replace tar and gravel roof

12/21/2016

He addressed all our issues, charged me less than his original quote, and even offered to take away a post that we needed to get to the dump. I was very pleased.

Description of Work
Phil Anderson did a great job for me. We had a roof vent leaking onto our garage roof as well as some satellite dishes that needed removing.

05/21/2015

Description of Work
Repaired problems with roof

08/16/2014

Phil and his crew led by Jose were very easy to work with. Very professional. I was at work many of the days, my neighbors were impressed that they showed up at 8AM and went right to work, took 30 min for lunch and worked hard each day until 430PM. They also worked on Saturday and kept close tabs on the weather in case rain was threatening. Crew cleaned up each day and they all worked well as a te...

Description of Work
Phil and his crew replaced a 95 year old roof.

12/12/2012

r

Description of Work
During a recent storm a leak occurred in our bedroom. I feared the worse that I need a new rood. I called Anderson Roofing and there responded within the hour. They did an inspection of my attic, and roof and determined it was only due to the wind lifting some of the shingles which were not secured properly by a prior roofer. They put down a layer of roof felt and secured the shingles with tar and nail, and were complete within one hour, at a cost of only $150.00. They were professional, courteous and honest in the dealings. I will certainly call them again in for any roofing needs.

Correct roof ,gutter,roof sheet metal installation including carpentry and painting as needed