Jonathan Y Lee

General Remodeling
California
CA Department Of Real Estate
11/04/2023

My Mission: Providing excellence in real estate representation for sellers, buyers and investors throughout the SF Bay Area with nearly 30 years experience specializing in residential, commercial, property management, and investment property. What I do best: I consider myself a problem solver and am able to expertly guide my clients through every avenue when it comes to real estate purchases. As a very proficient negotiator, I strive to obtain the best value for my exclusive clientele whether it is their first home or their last. My intention: My desire is to elevate the professionalism in the real estate industry by providing a prime example of a combination of integrity, excellence, and service. Education: Having graduated from SFSU with an International business degree and living/traveling aboard for a few years throughout Asia. I was fortunate to have had the opportunity to live in China for a couple years where I learned Mandarin and achieved one of my life long dreams of studying from one of the most renowned martial artist in the world. Being a student of martial arts since I was young, I excel in disciple and diligence in everything I do. Before my over 20+ year tenure as a Realtor, I worked in the construction industry as a carpenter apprentice and know what quality construction looks like. I use my love of construction to educate my clients in every aspect of home ownership and repair/remodeling/new construction. Included in my services, I often assist clients in the remodeling process in order to maximize their resale value of their homes. From hiring appropriate construction workers, to overseeing their work, and coordinating every one’s schedule to obtain the quickest turn around time possible with the least amount of cost involved....

Marples & Associates Realtors

Thank you for the opportunity to present you with our services. Please consider all of the factors below before making a decision regarding your real estate representation. I am confident that no other Real Estate Firm can offer you the level of real estate experience and representation that Cathie Marples & The Marples Team brings to you and your transaction. Additional phone number: (925) 634-8040.

Tony's Moving

We specialize in local and long-distance moving services! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out all the services we offer below and call -or- click to schedule a free estimate today

Advantage Moving & Storage

We pride ourselves in treating your belongings with as much affection and respect as we would our own.Advantage Moving and Storage is a fully licensed and insured moving company, offering complete relocation services. We believe that every good move begins with the customer being provided professional and accurate information on what they can expect during a move. Each move is different in its needs and requirements. We at Advantage Moving and Storage handle each re-location individually. This allows us to properly assess the requirements before the move begins.Advantage Moving and Storage further distinguishes itself by utilizing its own staff of moving professionals who have gone through extensive training programs for moving, packing, safety and risk management. Our movers take great care while moving your household and office items and provide complete packing, crating and special handling services for your valuable items. Additional phone - (408) 935-9115. Additional E-mail - briank@themovingadvantage.com. Super Service Award winners.

12/08/2020

Rob C.

It went very well. Jonathan has always been very responsive. I would highly recommend him!

Description of Work
Broker price opinion (BPO), Leasing Broker, Listing Broker

Category real estate appraisal,real estate agents,property management

Thank you [Member Name Removed] for your kind review and continued support. Enjoy your holidays! Jonathan

12/08/2020

Elijah T.

Jonathan was amazing. He initially helped me quickly find a great renter for my property that I had to vacate due to a last minute move to a different city, and alleviated me of all the stresses of managing a property from afar. When I was ready to sell the property, he helped me stage the property, did the showings and was able to sell the property at above asking price in a nit of time. What I appreciated most about Jonathan is his honesty and trustworthiness, and his very deep knowledge about the real estate market.

Description of Work
Listing Broker, Property Manager, Leasing Broker

12/02/2015

Norman F.

I was happy with the end result. The house was ready for the market at the optimum time. There was almost a frenzied interest and we had the latitude to pick the most qualified and committed buyer. It was a win-win all around.

Description of Work
Jonathan was my realtor. I was selling my family home. This was at the beginning of the last housing bubble and I couldn't find a general contactor available to do my job. During the year long reconstruction process Jonathan was invaluable in getting through the permit process, providing referrals to sub-contractors and workers. He is a master of the sales process, peaking the interest of many buyers and soliciting multiple bids. Plus, he's friendly, hard-working and professional. I give him five stars for his effort and expertise.

06/18/2014

Maria P.

Description of Work
I was looking for a rental. Jonathan was very helpful and have me some tips on what to look for since he had nothing in the areas I am looking for.

03/13/2014

Barbara N.

I was really quite impressed with him.

Description of Work
I talked to Jonathan Y Lee. He just gave me some advice.

10/31/2013

Aanand V.

Description of Work
We closed escrow in Belmont, California. He sold a home for us. He was very committed to us as sellers and not just to close a deal. He went over and above our expectations. He has earned my business forever.

08/29/2013

Lee R.

I cannot say enough good things about this realtor. He is very professional and knowledgeable and made the whole selling our house process smooth and painless. Thanks to his marketing and knowledge of the local home market skills be was able to sell our home in two weeks and get us a sale price that was well above our asking price. Finding a good realtor is a real hard thing to do but we hit the jackpot with Johnathan Lee. I would rate him A+ and you will have no worries if you select him as your realtor.

Description of Work
Realtor services

03/22/2013

Greg L.

So far, the service has been good! He’s very friendly, knowledgeable, and has a lot of patience! He’s doing the best he can for me and it's been a good job so far.

Description of Work
Jonathan has been managing my property in Redwood City. I've only been working with him for a couple of months. We're in the process of remodeling the building, and he's been very professional and taking care of everything that needs to be taken care of.

Category property management

03/22/2013

Anna L.

His service has been great. We relied on him to help us come up with the best price for our home and he has a great strategy and plan!

Description of Work
We’ve worked with Jonathan at least three times. He’s assisted with leasing our home and buying and selling our home.

07/22/2010

Gabbi B.

We met Jonathan many years ago at an open house and felt that he was an honest and straight forward kinda of agent. With his construction background, he can handle everything from start to finish includes finding and hiring workers to complete things like painting or termite work. He goes out of his way to provide the most service that I have ever heard of including walking on the roof with the inspectors to check out any issues. Since he has been in business for such a long time, his experience and expertise is second to none. Very easy to talk to and listens incredibly well for a guy : ) So far, he has helped sell two homes for us and I would never hesitate to recommend him to anyone. Strong work ethics and integrity show through his every action. Excellent negotiator and knows most of the local agents around to make selling a home a pleasant experience for everyone involved. Since he has children of his own, he was very compassionate about making sure that our children were not inconvenienced when it came to either showing our home or when going out to find our new homes. Jonathan tends to be very creative in his approach to selling real estate and is always open to suggestions. You will not be disappointed by hiring him to represent you and your family. He is the BEST!

Description of Work
Acted as our residential Realtor when we bought our first home many years ago and assisted us in selling that one in order to buy our current home on the Peninsula.

Jonathan Y Lee

Founded 1992 • With Angi since July 2010

640 Masonic Way #968

Belmont, CA 94002

Since 1992, providing Top quality real estate representation for Sellers, Buyers, and Investors along with property management, and construction project management.

$1000