DELUCA ELECTRIC

Founded 2007 • With Angi since September 2008

General Remodeling

We are an electrical company that offers free estimates for all projects. We work on new construction, remodels and repairs. Residential and commercial projects welcomed. We look forward working with you! Please visit delucaelectriconline for additional information....

DC Construction

Handyman Bay

Handyman Bay is one of the best companies around the bay area, and my company's success was earned through hard work and honesty, We always work hard for our costumers...we work next to you to add all your ideas and details to your future project we work and help you with your budget and we will offer you the best deal and price around the bay area Hope to hear from you soon Have a great day...

Dalcon Electric

We are an Electrical Contracting Company providing top quality electrical services to South Bay, East Bay, and the Peninsula! Dave Lee, the owner of Dalcon Electric, started doing electrical work in the San Jose area over 30 years ago. Then, in 1993, he started Dalcon Electric in San Jose. With over 30 years of experience in both residential and commercial work, we take pride in our expertise and professionalism. We always give you a fair price and can often recommend ways to save you money on your electrical job. We are family owned and operated company! We are also licensed, bonded, and insured! Give us a call today! You’ll be in good hands! Ask about our Angie's List coupon and senior discounts. Award winning. Certified Copalum Installers.

Offers by Dalcon Electric on Angi

01/11/2020

Judy H.

This firm is not accepting new jobs and refused to do an estimate. They should not be on Angie's List wasting customers' time!

Description of Work
electrical work

Category electrician

[Member Name Removed] contacted me to do some work. We are currently booked out 8 weeks at the moment and I have a baby due any day now, so I respectfully told her were were not taking on new buisness. She became angry and gave me a F review that I do not agree with. See full message thread between us below. Quote Request1/10/20 2:08 PM [Member Name Removed] Redwood City - Light switch or outlet installation Where: [Member Information Removed] Redwood City, California [Member Information Removed] Additional Details: Need a new outlet and cable connection installed for a wall mounted TV and 2 new recessed lights in ceiling with switch. Set Status & Add Notes Hi [Member Name Removed], I am sorry but we are not taking on new projects at the moment. I wish you the best of luck! 4:02 PM OK you should not be on Angie;s list then wasting people's time. My review of my interaction with you will reflect this. 4:48 PM Monday, Jan 13, 2020 Hi [Member Name Removed], I am not sure what you mean, We are currently running about 8 weeks out. Due to this we are not taking on new projects? I am not sure why you feel that we would be wasting anyone's time. Usually we can take on new projects but unfortunately at this time we cannot?

08/27/2018

Laveille V.

They performed the work but was incredibly expensive in my opinion. This was 2-3 years ago.

Description of Work
replaced light fixtures and emergency lights

08/24/2018

Laveille V.

Repair of florescent fixtures and exit signs went as expected. Was quick. They found some wiring issue with one of the fixtures and sent another guy to follow up due to their scheduling conflicts. The new guy seemed to have taken way longer than he should have. Felt it cost more that it should have all told. They charge a initial trip charge which is not applied to work done. Hourly rate was reasonable.

Description of Work
Florescent fixtures and exit signs for residential apt

06/25/2018

Michael K.

Excellent without any complications.

Description of Work
Installation of a Level 2 EV Charge Box/Wiring for 240V outlet

06/24/2014

ANNE M.

Dominic Deluca did the work, and explained what he planned to do, and how the lighting would work with a desk and work area. He arrived promptly at the time we discussed, and when he completed the work,he left the place in the same condition in which he found it. I was very pleased with his work.

Description of Work
Installed 4 recessed lights in upstairs "Office/bedroom"

04/23/2014

Marianne B.

professional, friendly, courteous, helpful, went out of the way to cover things that came up that day. Just all around satisfying, responsive and smart service. Very impressed. thanks!

Description of Work
Fixed a variety of wiring problems and out of work light fixtures, door bell, etc.

10/16/2012

Matthew L.

I had replaced the vanity in a hallway bathroom only to find that the countertop butted up against the bottom of two outlets. I needed an electrician to move the outlets so I went to Angie's List and found good reviews for Dominic who lived closeby. I called him on Monday morning and left a message. He called me that afternoon and scheduled a time to come Tuesday afternoon. He arrived promptly and took care of the job in less than 45 minutes. His work was good, and his price was reasonable. I'll definitely use him again in the future!

Description of Work
I needed to move two outlets higher up because the new vanity in our bathroom was too high.

05/17/2012

Sydell L.

The pool pumps stopped working. The wiring to the equipment goes over the roof. The electrician found the problem under the foam cover on the roof and repaired it. He responded to my call quickly and did a good job.

Description of Work
Trouble shoot and repaired wiring to pool equipment.

11/01/2011

OLIVER F.

The job was clean, fast and up to code. Very enjoyable to work with. Leaves his workspace as if he was never there.

Description of Work
Rewired my warehouse and has done many projects at my residence.

10/30/2011

Richard Z.

We selected Dominic to bid (against others) based on Angie's' List and Yelp recommendations. He responded most thoroughly with a reasonable bid, so we selected him. He completed very good work against a deadline to allow other work to proceed.

Description of Work
Dominic Deluca replace two bathroom fans with new ones that we owned, and procured and installed whole-house fan. One bathroom fan was in a difficult location under s sloping roof, which required cutting the ceiling that were were planning to replace to access the fan attachment point. To install the whole house fan, Dominic had to cut a hole in the hall ceiling where track lights we installed. He cut the track to accommodate the fan and reconnected the remaining tracks to retaining all of the lighting. He also successfully and neatly installed a fan switch in a finished wall where he had to locate a void, drill through the top plate, locate and drill through a fire block, and fish wires to the switch location.

DELUCA ELECTRIC

Founded 2007 • With Angi since September 2008

P.O. Box 605

Belmont, CA 94002

New Construction / Remodeling, Single & Multi-Family Home Wiring, Ceiling Fan Installation / Maintenance, Breakers and Fuses, Electrical Code Corrections, New Outlets, Switches and Circuits, Track and Accent Lighting, Electric Service Panel Upgrades, High-Tech Electrical Troubleshooting, Dedicated Computer and AC Circuits, Data / Communication Lines, Lighting Design & Maintenance, Recessed and/or Surface-Mounted Lights, Security Lights