AAA Quality Painting

Founded 1994 • With Angi since March 2012

951 Old County Rd

Belmont, CA 94002

AAA Quality Painting specializes in custom painting services for the SF Bay Area. We are licensed and bonded, with 30+ years of commercial and residential painting experience. Owner, John Larson, is a professional painter with a passion for perfection and an eye for detail. We offer Free

10/18/2015

Terry N.

Did not use

Description of Work
Did not use

08/16/2014

Maureen B.

It went excellent. the owner responded immediately to our call - literally fit us in the next day! He was super easy to work with, very very tidy, and did an excellent job. We would definitely recommend AAA Quality Painting and plan to use him again in the future.

Description of Work
Painted interior window trim, door jams, and base boards.

Category interior painters

Thank you very much for your business and for your positive review. I'm pleased that you were satisfied with my service and I hope that I can be of service to you again in the future! Please don't hesitate to call any time you need something done! :)

04/28/2014

Terence K.

Description of Work
Hired AAA Quality Painting for 3 hours for $99 on Angie's List "Big Deal". A prior painter had messed up some some interior door casings by using acrylic paint over a pre-existing oil based paint, and not properly preparing/priming the existing paint. It was ugly, with random delamination of the acrylic paint. AAA fixed the problem.

Category interior painters

Thank you so much for your business and for your positive review. I'm pleased that you were satisfied with my service and I hope that I can be of service to you again in the future!

04/22/2014

Diane L.

01/20/2014

CHRIS V.

He was on time and delivered great work. He often went beyond the call of duty without charging me for it.

Description of Work
John got my house in Belmont ready for my tenant to move in. This included painting the house from the interior and fixing a couple of small things.

Category interior painters

Thank you [removed member name] for this excellent review. I appreciate it so much when my customers give me positive feedback, and I try to go the extra nine yards to make sure my customers are happy. I do not only painting but any other type of home repair work you might need including electrical and carpentry. Please let me know if there is anything else you need done....and I would appreciate referrals!!! Thanks again!!! John Larson

03/16/2012

Sylvia B.

I was referred to AAA Quality Painting by a friend. We had 4 bedrooms that were painted "battleship gray" and they needed to be brightened up. I called John Larson and he was very responsive. We set an appointment and he came out and met with my husband and I. He worked up an estimate that we both felt was fair. John speaks English (which was very important to us) and communicates well. He took the time to find out what are needs were. Because of the reference from my friend, we decided that we trusted AAA Quality Painting to do the job. Three days later, I called John and scheduled the work. We decided to have John paint 4 of the 5 bedrooms upstairs, the staircase, the hall and a bathroom. The project took John a full week and we were completely blown away with the results. His attention to detail was amazing! He not only did an amazing painting job, but he replaced all of the light switch and electric outlet receptacles upstairs. A few of the outlets needed to be rewired and John handled that for us as well. John took the all of the window blinds down and cleaned them, took the window screens out and cleaned and replaced them. In each of the rooms, we have built in desks, cabinets and bookcases. In one of the rooms, we have a built in twin bed, John was able to paint all of these built-ins so carefully. Keep in mind, these rooms were painted "battleship gray". It took several coats of paint to cover the existing gray color. John made sure to cover the floors throughout. Not a drop of paint was spilled onto the carpet or tile. Each day, John cleaned up before he left for the day. When John was finally finished, he cleaned up perfectly. It looked like a completely different home. We were so impressed with the job. I hired another painting contractor in 2002, but there is no comparison between the two projects.

Description of Work
Painted the upstairs, including 4 bedrooms, the staircase, 2 bathrooms and the hallway. Painted built in cabinets, bookcases and desks in all rooms. Replaced doors in all bedrooms. Taped cracks in wall, patched and repaired holes in walls. Cleaned and replaced blinds and window screens. Replaced electric receptacles and repaired wiring several outlets.

Category handyman service, interior painters

Hello [Member name removed]! Thank you so much for this good review....I try to go the extra steps to make sure my customers are always completely happy and I do appreciate the positive feedback!! Please let me know if you have any other needs....as you know, in addition to painting I do any other home repair or improvement including carpentry and electrical. I would also appreciate any referrals!!! Thanks again!!! John Larson..