Carrera's Carpet & Blinds

9638 E Alondra Blvd

Bellflower, CA 90706

10/03/2017

Roslyn W.

He communicated well via phone to coordinate the in home quote with materials. He was on time, and very friendly. His quote was one of the best I had received so far, and then when I mentioned one additional room (bathroom) what the difference would be, he said he would include it in the quoted price. The work was done within the time frame, as it was an unoccupied home I just left the key and , they hit a few, small complications but managed them all, and after they were done on the second day as quoted, I dropped by and saw they had done good work with an eye on detail, I just needed to paint the trim and it was ready for move in. I couldn't really ask for more from a flooring provider.

Description of Work
Vinyl Plank flooring replacing 700 SQ/FT of carpet across four rooms and a hallway

Category flooring contractor

01/31/2010

Maria A.

I was disappointed with their work and professional conduct. They don't appreciate a customer but feel like you should be happy they are installing for you. The son of the owner is a flake who likes to talk more than he produces. The father had to take over the final transaction due to the lack of responsibility of his son. His son never got my messages "my cell phone has problems." I went along with this business transaction because my contractor strongly recommended them. My contractor also made a call to let them know they need to follow through on my request to have double doors. The son said I could have the shutters swing to the left or the right but he "thought" I wouldn't like double doors. So he neglected to tell me this option. At the end of a lengthy discussion, the Carrera's did as I requested. However the shutters needed many touch up which bothered the installer, Marcello. He was rude and a sloppy worker. I am glad I don't ever have to see them again.

Description of Work
I wanted plantation shutters for two windows in a bedroom and one for the the kitchen. They were late and didn't call but I did finally find them after calling a multiple of listed numbers on their receipt. The family business is run by a father and son. The son is flaky, he sets up appointments and arrives late. He showed up with no samples but promised to email pictures, which was never done after he took my deposit. He raved about his shutters which came out with various blemishes. His installer was rude, he said people should keep their opinion to themselves. I was asking him about certain marks on the window, he was too busy to stop and answer the questions. The owner was there and allowed his installer to behave this way. As a matter of fact, the installer was contracted outside of the family business since he arrived in a van titled Shutters for less. I was told by the son of the owner that they worked on the shutters so I was shocked to this van arrive with my shutters. I could have gone online to find a company, I was led to believe they did all the work. Well they are up for now but I want to warn others to be careful with this business and anything with the title "blank for less." Since what you will get is not quality work but less quality work.

Category window treatments

NoHo Flooring

We specialize in hardwood flooring and all kinds of flooring in the industry with over 30 years experience we do it all from installation to refinishing. Licensed and insured We are family owned company my father and I have grown this business together so for us our customers mean more to us! Unlike other larger companies.

Blinds By Design

We are a reputable blind design company that specializes in a variety of interior blind projects. With over 32 years of industry experience, we are able to design any size space to exceed your expectations, always paying close attention to the specific style of each individual or company with whom we work. We look forward to building long-term relationships with our clients, and guarantee your satisfaction.

ANCLA Wood Flooring

Visit my website to see my work! Byron's Hardwood Flooring offers: new installations of Prefinished/Unfinished wood floors, Solid wood floors, Engineered wood floors, Laminates Floors, Cork Resilient flooring, VCT Flooring, Carpet tile, Concrete epoxy coating. Repairs, Stairs, Complete sanding & refinishing of hardwood floors, Base molding installation & Crown molding installation, Now offering at no cost, Dust Less Service. My primary business phone number is (310) 740-0403 email address byrongm7@gmail.com

Offers by ANCLA Wood Flooring on Angi