Carrera's Carpet & Blinds

With Angi since January 2010

4.3

Zen General Construction Inc.

Specializing in all phases of general plumbing, drain cleaning, leak detections, water heaters, garbage disposals, sewer inspections/cleaning, and more! Professional and affordable in everything we do! We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today!

Taylor's Impressive Carpet Service

Since 1996, we have serviced California with water damage restoration, mold removal, sewage extraction, smoke & fire damage restoration and flood clean up services 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. We also specialize in carpet, tile, laminate, and wood flooring installation. We use only Green/Safe products and specialize in keeping your home safe. With instantaneous response, prompt action, years of experience and a highly proficient staff, we are qualified to help you with all your flooring and restoration needs for your home or business.

Monteros Hardwood Flooring

Monteros Hardwood flooring has been a family owned and operated business for over 15 years. We take pride in the quality of each of our projects. We do all hardwood floor work for residential homes along with commercial projects. Monteros Hardwood flooring does the job right. FINANCING AVAILABLE - Please ask for details

Offers by Monteros Hardwood Flooring on Angi

10/03/2017

He communicated well via phone to coordinate the in home quote with materials. He was on time, and very friendly. His quote was one of the best I had received so far, and then when I mentioned one additional room (bathroom) what the difference would be, he said he would include it in the quoted price. The work was done within the time frame, as it was an unoccupied home I just left the key and , t...

Description of Work
Vinyl Plank flooring replacing 700 SQ/FT of carpet across four rooms and a hallway

Category flooring contractor

01/31/2010

I was disappointed with their work and professional conduct. They don't appreciate a customer but feel like you should be happy they are installing for you. The son of the owner is a flake who likes to talk more than he produces. The father had to take over the final transaction due to the lack of responsibility of his son. His son never got my messages "my cell phone has problems." I went along w...

Description of Work
I wanted plantation shutters for two windows in a bedroom and one for the the kitchen. They were late and didn't call but I did finally find them after calling a multiple of listed numbers on their receipt. The family business is run by a father and son. The son is flaky, he sets up appointments and arrives late. He showed up with no samples but promised to email pictures, which was never done after he took my deposit. He raved about his shutters which came out with various blemishes. His installer was rude, he said people should keep their opinion to themselves. I was asking him about certain marks on the window, he was too busy to stop and answer the questions. The owner was there and allowed his installer to behave this way. As a matter of fact, the installer was contracted outside of the family business since he arrived in a van titled Shutters for less. I was told by the son of the owner that they worked on the shutters so I was shocked to this van arrive with my shutters. I could have gone online to find a company, I was led to believe they did all the work. Well they are up for now but I want to warn others to be careful with this business and anything with the title "blank for less." Since what you will get is not quality work but less quality work.

Category window treatments