BLT Cleaning Service

With Angi since June 2013

3.3

17441 Virginia Ave

Bellflower, CA 90706

Additional email - pictorialbt@yahoo.com.

09/19/2022

AL F.

The one who went to my place ignored my instruction, I told her that there's the most important room to be completely cleaned.. I was hoping that she'll do that first but she had her own plans. She cleans her own way. She told me that she will do the other rooms first until she didn't have enough time to clean the most important room. So I contacted the manager that I need a cleaner to come back to clean the other room and I'm willing to pay but the manager refused. I sent a long detailed email but he didn't respond.

Description of Work
House Cleaning

Category house cleaning

08/03/2015

weibing F.

Description of Work
the lady did a good job, but the guy is sloppy , have to ask them to clean some areas

Category blind cleaning

04/30/2015

Matthew S.

Description of Work
They only received a B rating because of some administrative issues. I really enjoyed using BLT cleaning services. The cleaner who came to my house got more done in 4 hours than most other services. The house was in great condition when she left, and I felt inclined to tip her the same amount I would for a $100 service. The first time I scheduled with BLT they accidentally double booked my appointment time, and no one called or showed up. When I called BLT to inquire: I was informed of the issue, they rescheduled me, and gave me "free time" on my next service. When I booked my 2nd service on the 1st of April, they charged me for a 3 hour cleaning and provided me a 4 hours of service. I would definitely use them again, however I will definitely be requesting the cleaner who I got last time because she made everyone else look just eh.

Category house cleaning

Yolies cleaning

Shark Window Cleaning

Shark Window Cleaning is a licensed and Insured professional window cleaning company. We specialize in Commerical and Residential properties. Here are some of the services I provide. Exterior/ Interior window cleaning, screen cleaning, mirrors, year round maintenance scheduling, customized programs for your business, FREE estimates and more. Owner-operated.

2022 Super Service Award

Offers by Shark Window Cleaning  on Angi
    Rinedi Company LLC

Our mission is to be a provider that brings back the personal touch with our customers. We will build a relationship that will last a lifetime after you see our quality work. As a locally owned and operated business we feel invested in our clients and constantly strive for customer satisfaction. We won't leave until the job is done right! Call or click to schedule an estimate today! Additional phone #: 213.464.7463

2022 Super Service Award

Blind, house, window & floor cleaning.