BLT Cleaning Service

With Angi since June 2013

3.5

Additional email - pictorialbt@yahoo.com....

Handy House Cleaning

Jetstream Power Wash

Jetstream Power Wash is a full service exterior cleaning pressure washing company operating out of Corona, CA. We are the leading provider of exterior cleaning services for all residential, commercial and industrial properties throughout the Inland Empire, Orange County and the surrounding areas. We are a step above the rest in the mobile hot-water pressure washing industry with state of the art equipment that provides professional results every time. We can provide one time, bi-weekly and monthly services to keep your property looking it's best. Jetstream is a locally owned and operated, fully licensed & insured family business.

Zero Smudges a window cleaning company

Yes, we love summer cleaning. We are properly ready for fast and friendly service. If humans could get there car cleaned and maintained once a week. Then you can affordable the ultimate package of window service to your residence 4x a year. This is the best savings, and automatic set up. This is without hassle with phone numbers being dials that are bouncing back and forth. Once you learn about our method--- your going to never want the old clunky way that was previous used. We are a small business, and we want your business. Keep with the plan get zero smudges to work for you today! (562) 556-9130

Offers by Zero Smudges a window cleaning company on Angi

08/03/2015

Description of Work
the lady did a good job, but the guy is sloppy , have to ask them to clean some areas

Category blind cleaning

04/30/2015

Description of Work
They only received a B rating because of some administrative issues. I really enjoyed using BLT cleaning services. The cleaner who came to my house got more done in 4 hours than most other services. The house was in great condition when she left, and I felt inclined to tip her the same amount I would for a $100 service. The first time I scheduled with BLT they accidentally double booked my appointment time, and no one called or showed up. When I called BLT to inquire: I was informed of the issue, they rescheduled me, and gave me "free time" on my next service. When I booked my 2nd service on the 1st of April, they charged me for a 3 hour cleaning and provided me a 4 hours of service. I would definitely use them again, however I will definitely be requesting the cleaner who I got last time because she made everyone else look just eh.

Category house cleaning

Blind, house, window & floor cleaning.