Andersen Construction

Founded 1984 • With Angi since July 2011

17455 Lakewood Blvd

Bellflower, CA 90706

Additional emails - scott@andersenbuilds.com, jason@andersenbuilds.com, george@andersenbuilds.com, pete@andersenbuilds.com,helene@andersenbuilds.com, andy@andersenbuilds.com.

08/26/2015

Joe L.

Andersen is one of the best construction companies I've ever worked with. They are always on time, on budget, and clean up after the projects are done. We are thinking of remodeling our kitchen soon and I wouldn't call anyone else. If you need a construction company in the Long Beach / Bellflower area I would recommend them.

Description of Work
I have worked with Andersen Construction on many projects over the years. Recently they've done painting & remodeling.

07/14/2011

Nina R.

Please see above--I switched the two--He was to patch up two different areas that we were experiencing a leak at.

Description of Work
This company was recommended to us by our neighbor who had their roof done. We had a leak in our roof after all the heavy rains. George from Andersen who is in charge of their roofing service came out and looked at our roof and offered us an estimate of 425 dollars to repair some shingles around the area of the roof. He also said that some debris needed to be removed from the roof. He always seemed annoyed by us for no reason whatsoever. He also talked about how great his company is and complained that our job was too small. He did the repairs he said he would do and it continued to leak and the water damage continued on our wallpaper upstairs. He never would return our phone calls--unless we called him three times. When the job was done--he left all types of debris on the floor. I called him the following day and asked him to please clean up all the debris as I had no efficient way to clean it up (A company that claims to be so professional should have a way to clean up their mess). We have a pool and I did not want the debris to go into the pool as it was scheduled to rain again. He later complained that I had called him to clean up his mess and said that he had never had anyone ask him to clean up his mess. He finally had one of his workers (obviously was more knowledgeable than him) come out and he diagnosed another problems. He told me that George would call me with another estimate. After calling George three times--he called me almost TWO weeks later and told me he had emailed the estimate to my husband--my husband had never received his estimate. He complained that it was a job too small for him and he should have never taken the job since there was a personality conflict between us. Again he complained that I had called him to clean up his mess. I asked him what if he will ever repair the leak that I paid him 425 dollars to fix---he said no and that he pretty much applied the 425 dollars toward the maintanence he did cleaning the roof up--I told him that is not what we had him come out for--he said well that is what he is applying it towards-----I guess we didn't have a say as to what we needed to be done in the first place!! We are left with a roof that will leak in the future--and just another estimate!!!! I told him we will not use him and he said fine----Great--a waste of 425 dollars--Didn't mean much to him--but to us 425 dollars is money we worked hard for!!!

3 Phase Electric

We specialize in electrical services, repairs, installs, lighting, panel upgrades, ceiling fans, and more! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out all the services we offer below and call -or- click to schedule a free estimate today!

2022 Super Service Award

Offers Coupon

House Painting Inc

Additional Phones - (800) 540-6004, (818) 957-1202, (626) 350-1578, (310) 477-9667, (818) 888-1857, (310) 540-5005, (323) 730-0544. Award wining. 10 employees. Over 730 happy reviews from Angie's List members. Please visit our website at www.housepaintinginc.com

CAM Property Services

Celebrating 35 years in business, CAM Property Services offers a full range of maintenance services to residential and commercial properties. We are licensed, bonded and insured. Best of all, we know your neighborhood. You are only a phone call or click away from receiving a free estimate and experiencing the best service in town. Learn more about CAM Property Services at camservices.com

Residential and commercial plumbing, electric, painting, remodel & design.