COBRA ROOTER

Founded 1972 • With Angi since June 2010

24 hr service,affordable rates, and reliable service, to business and residential customers....

H.L. Moe Co., Inc

H.L. Moe Co. or "Moe Plumbing" is led by Michael C. Davis. As owner and President, Michael is focused on two areas of the business. First and foremost, he is committed to continuing the same founding principles that were put in place by Herb Moe and passed down from his father, Charles Davis. Mike's second area of focus is on his employees and their professional development. Although each plumber is required to complete a five-year training program, the company provides additional education and training to ensure that the entire project team is knowledgeable about the latest and most advanced techniques and technology in the industry.

Offers by H.L. Moe Co., Inc on Angi
Plumbing Method

One thing that sets Plumbing Method apart from other plumbing specialists is Cori's mastery of the trade. He is passionate about helping customers resolve all plumbing issues big or small. He has over a decade of experience under his belt and personally trains his apprentices. He also has training with performing electrical work. Many plumbing issues comprise of multiple expertise needed in which Cori has the combined skill set necessary to get any repair job done right the first time. He loves what he does and cares a lot about his customers. He is a hard-working and meticulous plumber who strives to maintain a stellar business reputation. In his team of professionals and our family owned and operated company, you will find honest professionals with integrity and heart.

Rooter Alert Plumbers & Sewer Contractors

Honesty is our #1 policy. Family operated business providing you with high quality service at the best prices. We guarantee it. We have over 30 years experience in our industry. We specialize in state-of-the-art trench-less technology. Repair pipes without digging up your property. Less mess, in less time, at 1/2 the cost of old school digging. We can clear any sewer or drain. Heavy duty root removal with "hydro-jetter" root cutter. With our "technology toolbox" we are able to offer you the best repair methods at the most cost effective price. Already have a quote from another plumbing company? We will match or beat their price. Need a 2nd opinion? Give us a call.

Offers by Rooter Alert Plumbers & Sewer Contractors on Angi

03/03/2016

It was very easy to set up the appointment with the friendly person on the phone. My plumber arrived right at the start of my two-hour window. He did a good job with the sink. I had purchased an Angie's List deal for $90 for the one drain, and I asked if he could also do the shower. He warned me there would be an extra charge before doing the work, and I appreciated that. Now both drains are clear...

Description of Work
My plumber had to "rooter" my kitchen sink, as it was not draining properly. He also cleaned out a slow shower drain.

Category drain cleaning

06/09/2015

Cobra Rooter were good, I liked Cobra.

Description of Work
The last time I was able to use their services was probably a year ago.

Category plumbing

01/28/2013

GOOD

Description of Work
GOOD WORK

08/30/2011

It was a fast and great experience!

Description of Work
We had a toilet that was stopped up, he came right over and removed the block.

04/24/2011

I own an apartment & Jay has been doing my drain cleaning for years. Has big & small equipment. Does plumbing repipe & water soldering. Know what is needed & doesnt ask for more $ like others.

Category plumbing,drain cleaning

We offer reliable sewer and drain cleaning service at an affordable rate.