Altura Roofing

Beaumont, CA 92223

Roofing, repairs,

06/26/2017

Windy M.

I'm not sure of the price, I don't remember. At the time I had a question and all of the sudden?they didn't?speak English anymore. They dropped screws and all kinds of stuff on the ground. I told the head man or the manager or whoever the heck he was, he was the head guy. He came out and bragged that he worked on the Microsoft owner, Bill Gates, he worked on his house and he worked on this celebrities house, and that celebrities house. I really didn't care I wanted him to work on my house nd do a good job and I don't think he did.

Description of Work
Roof work.

02/10/2017

Molly S.

Made an appointment for them to come out on a Friday. They showed up on Thursday and called me at work. I explained that I could not leave work and that is why I made the appointment for Friday. I was told that they would come back at the actual appointment time that was scheduled. They never showed up, I even called the company to see if maybe they were running late. I never received a response. Wasted a whole day waiting on them.

Description of Work
Had a leak over my garage.

12/03/2015

Wayne T.

Description of Work
Replaced mousing tile, re-nailed several others.

08/18/2015

carlethy G.

Job was always clean at the end of the day and professional employees. Angel explained everything in detail and work was done as per contract. I am very happy with the work performed. Thank you I will definitely recommend your business.

Description of Work
reroof replacement did a great professional job

04/14/2014

Jonathan M.

He offers excellent services. He is right on time and he cleaned up everything. Their pricing is fair because it was way under everyone else. They gave us a discount of 600 dollars. He was very nice and was always on the job. He made sure that everything was perfect and made sure that nothing went wrong.

Description of Work
I used Altura Roofing ti fix our entire roof.

10/29/2013

joseph D.

Looks good and they showed what they were doing and did do. The owner of Altura explained it all thoroughly to me. It has not rained significantly yet to know for sure if the leaks have been corrected, but they appear to be fixed at this time. I did find about 8 or 9 nails on the ground after they were done, but everything else was clean.

Description of Work
Reroofed patio roof. Added flashings to repair leaks.

Andrade Painting & Decorating

We are a Family Ran, licensed and insured painting company with over 30 years of experience in residential and commercial painting. We offer Quality work at affordable prices. We believe in honesty and customer satisfaction on every job we do.

Painting innovations

WE HAVE RELOCATED TO Murrieta, California. We are happy to serve upwards of a 50 mile radius of Murrieta! Our mission is to be a provider that brings back the personal touch with our customers. We're passionate about delivering an exceptional experience. As a locally owned and operated business we feel invested in our clients and constantly strive for customer satisfaction. We won't leave until the job is done right! Call or text us directly at 952) 322-0614.

Dove Roofing and Construction

New roof and roof repairs -See our Deals Page to save on shingles, metal, tile, wood shake, slate, and flat roofing. We also do polyurethane spray foam, hot mop, torch down, TPO, energy efficient roof coatings also Coordinate with solar installs. Locations in PalmDesert, Riverside and Beaumont Ca. each location services 60 miles radius We are known as one of the reliable roofing companies. We are a team of 10 people that are dedicated to providing quality roof repair, replacement, and other roof-related services to clients who are in need of our expertise. Even though the company has started in 2007, we have been working in the industry for over 25 years. That is over 2 decades of experience! We provide service to both residential and commercial customers. Whatever the job, you can count on us to provide you with quality roofing service! Construction side of Dove Remodels, room addition, concrete slab, driveways, kitchen, bathroom remodeling, complete home renovation, house flips

2022 Super Service Award