Navarro's Services

Se Habla EspañolSe Habla Español
Eco FriendlyEco Friendly

37 Surfview Dr

BAY POINT, CA 94565

Call us today for an estimate at (925) 727-8115 35 plus years of professional handyman and construction experience. We strive for perfection with every task performed. We can be your one stop shop for all things Handyman. We aim to serve our neighbors to the highest quality....

handyman (72)fence company (11)plumbers (10)electrician (9)general contractors (5)ceiling fan installation (4)woodworking (4)drywall (2)drain cleaning (1)interior painting (1)house painting (1)stucco (1)

08/31/2020

Did not hire due to conflicting information on Humberto's availability. He did not call back when he said he would. When I called him to get the work schedule finalized, he said "next week". Sunday evening, he texted to say Monday at 8:30 am which I didn't have available so I suggested aft er 12 noon. He said he couldn't do it then so I suggested Tuesday or any other day that week. He then texted ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
reframing a window, calking a leaking window and gate repair

CATEGORY contractors,handyman service

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/02/2020

thank you for taking the time to make your leave your comments. unfortunately our times did not meet for the service.some other time i may be able to serve you better.

11/05/2019

EXCELLENT! Mr. Navarro and crew were here early, as he previously had stated, very polite and professional. They worked all day to repair the fence that came down during the wind storm together with the gate. This was a bigger job than anticipated and they worked it out which took more time. Their price is most reasonable than any other company. Everything was left clean and we are satisfied with ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
FENCE AND GATE NEEDED TO BE REPLACED AND CONCRETE NEEDED TO BE POURED FOR THE POSTS.

CATEGORY fencing,handyman service

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/04/2019

08/16/2019

I could not ask for better service. He went beyond what I expected. I chose him based on reviews and am glad I did. He looked at toilet measured it went and picked up a new one. Installed it and had to cut a tiled shelf above toilet to fit new one. He cleaned up afterwards and hauled off old toilet. All was at a very reasonable price

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace a lowboy toilet

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/13/2019

than you for taking the time to write a review it help me to provide a better service. again thank you for your business.

04/20/2019

Good. Price was right, he was on time and communicated with me well especially by text. When there was a problem with one of the two doors to be installed, he fixed it. Very happy with him and will use again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Door installation

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/29/2019

thank you for taking the time to write a review it help me to provide a better service. thank you for your business.

12/22/2018

It went unbelievably well. First, I'd like to mention his responsiveness - Humberto responded the same day I put in my request, even swinging by the house to introduce himself and check out the details of the job. It is immediately obvious that he is a man of not only professional talent but of strong moral character. We agreed that he would return a couple days later to perform the services: hang...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Ceiling Fans, Light Fixture replacement, and Electrical Work

CATEGORY electrician,handyman service,ceiling fans

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/22/2018

09/10/2018

All done to my satisfaction, I have complete faith in Humberto. he is my go to person for all my household/landscaping hardscapes etc.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
various home and landscaping issues

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/08/2020

07/03/2018

Mr. Navarro is a master handyman. I was repeatedly amazed with the range of his skills and capabilities. From installing appliances, doing the carpentry to modify a vanity, installing vanities with tricky plumbing, electrical work, fireplace insert installation and much more - Mr. Navarro can do it all. The quality of his work is outstanding. He completed the work with time to spare. All done in h...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Remodeling

CATEGORY contractors,fencing,handyman service,remodeling,woodworking,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/03/2018

06/13/2018

Awsome as usual I have used him many times always happy woth his work will use him again thats for sure

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Kitchen sink leak and fix cabinet floor

CATEGORY handyman service,drain cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/13/2018

06/13/2018

It went realy good will be using him again in the near future

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fixed roof on shed and fixed cabinets

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/19/2018

02/10/2018

Helpfully, Mr. Navarro dropped by briefly at the end of his workday to see what needed done: I'm not particularly handy, so his initial inspection of the job helped a lot -- he brought everything that was needed to do the work the next morning, arriving right on time at our agreed appointment. Before he left for the day, my wife asked him to take a look at our front door handle and lock, which had...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Toilet came loose from its mooring in a fairly new house. Mr. Navarro commented on the shoddy quality of the bolts that were original equipment in the house.

CATEGORY handyman service,plumbing

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/07/2018

Handymen - Drywall, Taping, Texture, Patch, Repair, Baseboards, Crown Molding, Stucco Repair, Wood Siding, Fences, Plumbing, Electrical, Carpentry, Caulking, & Painting.

Carpet Installation, Iron Gates, & Pressure Washing.