All Star Garage Door

Founded 2007 • With Angi since January 2009

All Star Garage Door, Inc. is a family owned business since 2007, with over 20 years of industry experience. We have grown from a small residential installation business to a full service installation and service company. Our staff of service and installation technicians are skilled at trouble-shooting and diagnosing problems of all makes and models of garage doors, operators, and gates. As a proud member of the International Door Association (IDA), and the Better Business Bureau, we will get it right the first time! We offer an incomparable, hassle free, Lifetime Warranty, so you’ll never have to worry about repairs or service again. We promise that you will be completely satisfied or we will make it right…no questions asked. Call today for your free in-home estimate!...

Preferred Garage Door

FREE 25 point safety inspection!! . Garage door repair. Additional address - 813 w Bagnall St Glendora ,CA 91741. Phone 888-274-1221. UNIQUE INNOVATIVE PRODUCTS INC

Offers by Preferred Garage Door on Angi
Streamline Garage Doors

Garage door repairs, and replacements we are here for all your garage door needs.

First Garage Door and Gates Repair, Inc.

First Garage Door and Gates is a leading garage doors and gates repair company in Orange County,Los Angeles County,Riverside County and San Diego County CA. We also install brand new garage doors, repair broken springs, install garage door openers,gates openers,wheels for gates, new chain, photo eye sensors,adjustment ,program key-pads, maintain and service garage doors and much more! We can install aluminum garage doors, wood garage doors, and also custom garage doors. We also offer commercial roll-up garage doors and commercial sectional garage doors.

Offers by First Garage Door and Gates Repair, Inc. on Angi

09/17/2015

Because our very old garage door wasn't waterproof or sound proof, we felt it was time for a new door at last. We reviewed several garage door company websites and phoned two of them. We liked the information on All Star Garage Door's website and got a good feeling from our phone call. They sent Mike C. to our house and he was very informative and professional, without applying any pressure. He re...

Description of Work
Removed old garage door and installed new Northwest insulated steel garage door and Liftmaster drive. Hauled away old garage door.

02/10/2015

Ryan Joyce performed the work and he was great. Very knowledgeable and patient with my questions. He was always polite and professional. I would definitely recommend his company to my friends and relatives.

Description of Work
Replaced left and right torsion springs and installed a new garage door opener I bought at Home Depot.

09/10/2014

It went fine. I had a couple issues with the door being noisey a few weeks later. I called them and they came a few times and were able to fix the issue. They were going to call me back to see how things were going but they haven't called back yet.

Description of Work
They installed a new garage door for me.

08/16/2014

Arrived on time, worked finished and cleaned up to perfection.

Description of Work
Replace two garage doors and motors

08/08/2014

Garage door opener stopped working yesterday. I called them in the morning and they indicated they were able to come out to repair it in the afternoon. Albert came out, he was very good and knowledgeable. He knew what was wrong right away and indicated what it would cost to fix the issues (it was higher than what my conversation with the person on the phone was in the morning). The spring adjustme...

Description of Work
Adjusted springs = $99, Replaced Gear kit on garage door opener ($125 parts + $99 labor).

Category garage doors

Hello and thank you for your feedback. I appreciate the fact that parts are able to be found on the internet, but service companies will charge a minimum service call to install them. If you call other licensed garage door companies, you will find our prices are low. We are also a highly rated company, here to stand behind our labor to provide you peace of mind for years to come. Thank you.

Garage Doors, Spring Repairs, New Custom Garage Doors Glass Garage Doors Steel Garage Doors New Entry Gates Court Yard Gates

GENERAL CONSTRUCTION, ONLY GARAGE DOORS AND GATES