Orbit King,Inc

Founded 2021 •

Minority Owned & OperatedMinority Owned & Operated

863 Iris way unit C

Azusa, CA 91702

We complete exterior work only (No need to enter home)
We accept remote payment

Power washing services for Residential & Commercial. Our primary focus is on Flat surfaces, walkways, entrance, parking lots, Driveways, Patios, Walls, Roofs, Solar Panels, Privacy Walls, Fencing, Algae, Mildew, Mold, Rust, Graffiti Removal and More....

pressure washing (5)Patios (1)driveway gate installation (1)roof cleaning (1)solar companies (1)awnings (1)driveway pavers (1)deck cleaning (1)window cleaning (1)gutter cleaning (1)fence company (1)concrete driveways (1)

09/14/2021

Excellent service at reasonable rates. Courteous and professional and I would highly recommend.

Description of Work
Pressure Washing

Excellent. Professional and courteous

Description of Work
Pressure Washing

09/14/2021

They did a good job washing down the house and driveway. Also did my store front. Even washed the side of the building with bird droppings and and didn't charge extra.

Description of Work
Pressure Washing home and business.

Excellent work

Description of Work
Pressure Washing

09/09/2021

The crew was amazing! Excellent work for a competitive price. My house, windows, siding, and deck look brand new! I was contemplating getting a new paint job, but now I don’t need to! My house looks like it did 5 years ago! When I come home, I feel happy to see everything sparkling. The work was done thoroughly, but in a reasonable amount of time. They even power washed my trash cans! I felt comfo...

Description of Work
pressure wash house

Category awnings,decks,concrete driveways,fencing,gutter cleaning,window cleaning,deck cleaning,pressure washing,driveway pavers,solar panels,roof cleaning,driveway gates,patios

Work Completed On 09/09/2021