Custom Home Solutions

Founded 1992 • With Angi since January 2012

CHS (Custom Home Solutions) is a company built around solving water problems. We specialize waterproofing, from flat roofs to decorative waterproof decking, and everything inbetween. In most circumstances, when we get a request to check out a waterproofing issue on a home, there is almost always some sort of dry rot. We have become experts in dry rot repair. We love to help people get their homes in proper working order, using safe, time-tested techniques to make sure water damage never becomes an issue again, giving people one less thing to worry about. We offer competitive pricing and an excellent track record of satisfied customers. We also offer discounts to veterans....

New Roofs, Reroofs, Roof Repair, Gutter Installation, Waterproofing, Roof Inspections, All Types of Roofing. We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. Call or click to schedule a free estimate today!

Complete Roof Installations Roof Repairs Emergency cover ups: leaks Asphalt shingles TPO torch down Concrete Tile

We are Open! Cal-Vintage Roofing Co Inc - Family owned/operated, fully insured roofing company, serving the greater Sacramento area. Free digital estimates. Call or click today 916-635-8320, reroof@calvintageroofing.com. We specialize in: residential re- roofing, new roofs, commercial, repairs, new construction, inspections/certifications.

09/12/2013

I wouldn’t use them for a new roof but they were very professional, so I would use them for other work. He was very friendly!

Description of Work
Estimate for roof

[member name removed], it was nice to meet you and to see your amazing garden. I understand why I would not be your first choice for a roofing repair. My specialty is roof coatings and waterproof deck coatings. I can do composition roof repairs, but that is not the work I am seeking out. Thank you for your review and I look forward to hearing from you in the future.

07/11/2012

All went well because Brian made sure I understood what needed done, how it was done, and communicated any changes or surprises along the way.

Description of Work
I hired Brian to waterproof a second story balcony surrounded by solid walls. He also needed to coordinate his work with sliding door installers. They all coordinated their efforts perfectly. The door installers even commented that Brian's work and stucco resurfacing was some of the best they had seen.

Category decks,remodeling,basement waterproofing

01/05/2012

It could not have gone better.

Description of Work
I hired Brian Williams, owner of Custom Home Solutions, to fix the damage caused by another "repairman" on a second story enclosed balcony that was leaking into the house. Due to the previous experience, I made sure Brian is properly licensed and insured for liability and workers comp. He replied promptly and came to review the problem and provide an estimate. He made arrangements to start right away to beat the rain. He does all types of building and renovations but specializes in waterproofing and decorative coatings and water damage repair. He has 7 years of experience with waterproofing decks. He explained in detail what demo would be needed and then what would be required to fix it properly -- materials, labor, and finishing. His employees were as honest, pleasant, and hardworking as Brian was. He showed me what was done as he went along and why. He worked with precision and left the site clean daily. He disclosed unexpected surprises unveiled and renegotiated cost adjustments required prior to making any change. The job also required him to work around the installation of 2 new sliding doors leading to the balcony. He was very accommodating and cooperative. He went out of his way to coordinate with the door installers and discuss how each could help the other. The door installers commented to me that Brian's work was some of the best they had seen. In the end, the costs were exactly as expected. He made sure I was happy with the quality of work, followed up after, and offered to return if requested to address any questions or issues.

Category decks,remodeling,home builders

Thanks for your review Susan, I like keeping in contact with you , let me know if the is anything else I can help you with.

Dry rot repair, Waterproof Decking Systems (Decorative Cement and Composite), Decorative Concrete Overlays/Staining/Sealing, Epoxy Flooring (From Kitchens to Garages).

We do roof coatings, not typical shingle roofing.