CAL-VADA PAINTING & DECORATING

Founded 1985 • With Angi since June 2010

Painting interior exterior commercial and residential. serving placer county...

Terry Campbell/Campbells Painting

We are a small painting company but able to perform on projects small or large. Generally have 1-2 employees. Do not use sub-contractors. State License No. is C468581. Estimates are free. Discounts for seniors, Angies list members, and new customers. Liability insurance and workmens comp. insurance is current.

FINE LINE PAINTING

Full service interior and exterior residential painting. Call or click for estimate, today!

Harvey's House Painting

My name is Rich Harvey, owner of Harvey's House Painting. For the last 21 years I've been painting homes and business like yours. I know what it takes to make a happy and satisfied customer. My main goal, and what keeps my business going is make sure every customer is so happy, that they can't wait to tell a friend or family member about us. Most owners only sale the job, and often never seen or heard from again after the sale. At Harvey's House Painting you can make sure that I, Rich Harvey will be there from first meeting with you and going over your painting needs. To doing a walk around with you at the end of the job, making sure your are completely satisfied and everything was completed in contract. Before starting any job, I make sure you are happy with your color choice. I always apply color samples on your home to make sure you like the color, and always available for color advice. We have several employees with years of experience. We never use sub-contractors. We do what we say we are going to do, and everything is put on the contract. We never ask for money up front, clients pay upon completion. We prep and paint exterior, interior of homes and business. When painting the exterior, we offer a full prep procedures.Prepping your home or business is one of the most important things for a great paint job. We start by Power washing, treating mildew and moss. We patch cracks and holes in stucco, wood siding, and trim boards. We make sure all windows and door frames are caulked around. All loose and flaking paint is scraped and then sanded. We make sure all nails are reset flush with surface. All bare wood and rust is primed. We take the extra time to make sure everything is covered and protected before starting any painting. Two coats of paint to all surfaces is just one of our standers. When it comes to painting the interior of your home , there always special time and care taking. We use only the top experience painters for interiors. We have nothing but respect for you, your home and your belongings. We only use clean drops and plastic in your home. Everything is covered and protected. In most cases we move all the furniture in the middle of rooms and cover. All nail holes and cracks are filled. All wood work, and doors are properly sanded and prepped. At the end of each job there is walk around with me, Rich Harvey, to make sure you are completely satisfied. Call any time, office , cell (916) 869-0000

Offers by Harvey's House Painting on Angi

04/27/2015

Initial contact: Tom showed up, on time, for the free estimate appointment. We walked the property and talked about the pending job. During this phase I really appreciated that Tom listened. There were little items; a stucco patch here, a change of color there, and so on that he gathered in and took mental note of. He fully explained his choice of materials and how he planned to tackle the project, and how long it would take to complete. He told me when he would get his estimate to me. The estimate: Came in on time and was extremely competitive (as in he got the job). He also let me know that his availability schedule had changed and that they could start sooner than expected if chosen. They were chosen. The work: All I can say regarding this phase is that, both Tom and Bubba, started when they said they would and worked diligently while they were on-site. Overall impression: Tom and Bubba are the consummate professionals. Their estimates were accurate and on point. They showed up on time and ready to work. They worked as a team. During each phase of the project our expectations were set with realistic goals and times. It was really evident that they have been doing this for quite some time. Their communication was, again, on point. They did what they said they were going to do. If an issue came up solutions were offered on how to correct it. Also, all those little items mentioned earlier were taken care of without having to remind them. It was a pleasure to work with them. I would recommend them to all.

Description of Work
Painted exterior of home.

06/02/2014

I'd highly recommend Cal Vada Painters as they are professional and take care of the job as promised. They did a great job and showed up on time, I plan on using them again in the future.

Description of Work
Paint Wood Fascia around home as the entire house did not need painting at this time. The cost of service was reasonable. In my prior review It may have mentioned I wouldn't use them. that was definitely not the case. I considered doing job myself but went with the professionals.

05/06/2013

Tom was professional, punctual and very customer service oriented. He gave us a very reasonable quote for our paint job and it was a tough decision between using his company or another. The only reason we wound up going with another company is because we needed some additional work done to the house, i.e. siding replaced, as part of the contract and Tom was unable to provide that.

Description of Work
We called to obtain an estimate for a fairly sizable exterior paint job. We have three structures on our property and one is a two story structure. Tom was punctual and thorough, answering all of our questions and concerns. His estimate of $5200 was very reasonable, and, in fact would have been the lowest if another company was not offering a special for that month. He offered references and we were able to see an exterior paint job on another residence that he had recently completed.

07/13/2012

I sought and received 4 bids for the work. Bids ranged from a low of $1,800 to $ 5,000. Tom’s initial quote was just over $ 3,000 but we negotiated the final price price based on some competition in the neighborhood. He is on-sight and part of the crew. All work began on schedule, remaining so throughout the project. Tom was proactive in making some suggestions for ways to improve longevity of the paint which is appreciated. Once started, the job was completed as promised; final clean up was good. The front doors had a couple of runs. He promised to take care of the issue, but asked for time in allowing the paint to dry. This was happily granted to make sure the re-work was done properly. He even returned without having to call and remind; final product –excellent!

Description of Work
Clean, minor repair, prep and paint house, including trim and doors.

Category house painters

Painting interior and exterior commercial and residential