Auburn Roofing Inc

Founded 1979 • With Angi since May 2006

Here at Auburn Roofing, Inc. we are a family run business. Jim, owner of Auburn Roofing estimates your home. His wife Bonnie, Office Administer, Kellie & two daughters Cauleen and Ellie run the office. We have four roofers, Fernando, Arturo, Alberto and Javier, that take care of your roofing needs. Two of our crewmen are journeymen carpenters. Our crew is professional, fast and polite. Additional contact: Jim Doughty...

Dotson Power Washing

Specializing in power washing! We always guarantee your satisfaction and won’t leave until the job is done right. We take pride in ourselves and on the quality work we provide, while always delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered, then call --or-- click to schedule a free estimate today!

10/06/2017

It went amazing. I didn't just work with the people who worked on the roof, the person in the office called and checked in, and they coordinated the workers with me. They were very professional and engaged with the customer, and their integrity is very high. They're very good.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did a roof inspection for us.

08/08/2017

I needed a roof tear-off only. They do not provide this service, but they gave me some numbers to try. I appreciate the help they gave me!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed a roof tear-off only.

04/13/2017

It took a month to get and estimate, had to have someone else fix leak. During time frame of estimate I was helping others with sandbagging and called company a head of time explaining my predicament and asked for a call on cell phone before they arrived and explained what I needed and estimate on. Did not get a cell phone call or and estimate. Called company next day and they stated it would be 2...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Estimate on asphalt roof repair and new roof

10/10/2016

Estimate was prompt, and the crew arrived on time and completed on schedule. They found additional dry rot, which they repaired at a very reasonable time and materials rate. There was some mis-communication about some tiles that needed replacing, but a phone call resulted in a prompt response that made it right. Friendly folks, good customer service.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Re-roof of the composite portion, and tile repairs on the concrete portion of the roof. New gutters and flashing, two new skylights.

CATEGORY gutter repair,roofing,skylights

02/18/2016

Contacted the company. Received a call back from the owner the next day to explain the problem I was having and he had me email him a photo of the problem I was having. He sent someone out the very same day. I can't remember his name, he came over right on time, I showed him my area of concern and also asked him to check the integrity of my entire roof while up there. He came back after an hour an...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had a water issue routing off my roof down the side of my house creating water damage. I wanted to re route the water to save the house from getting water damage.

CATEGORY roofing

Thank you so much for your awesome review [Member name removed]! We're gad to have been able to assist you with your roofing needs! Please reach out to us anytime in the future!

Residential re-roofing, roof removal, structural repair, dry rot repair, flashing replacement, skylight installation. Permit processing, warranty processing. Seamless gutter installation, gutter cover installation & fiberglass blown-in insulation. General roof maintenance

Roofing supply shop