Straight Edge Roofing

Founded 2004 • With Angi since October 2012

We are a company of 16 employees that specialize in flat roofing, residential reroof, commercial applications including single-ply, elastomerics, and polyurethane foam roofing. We are committed to excellence and provide you with options for your project....

Byers

Byers

Byers offers services to protect you, your home, and your family from the harsh elements of nature in Northern California. Byers started as a roofing company in 1987 and added LeafGuard gutter systems in 1995. Byers features quality workmanship and premium brands such as roofing materials from GAF and Owens Corning; LeafGuard Gutter Systems, the one piece seamless, no clog gutters; SunPower Solar panels to optimize your solar energy savings; Solatube Daylighting Systems and Land Clearing & Wildfire Prevention. The name you know, the work you can trust. The best investment for your home and family...That's Byers. http://www.thatsbyers.com

01/04/2019

I called on Monday and he said he'd call back. He called Tuesday to say he call back. I called him Wednesday and he called me Thursday to tell me he didn't have time. It made me angry that it took him 4 days to decide he couldn't help me.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof repair

CATEGORY roofing

We apologize for not handling you in a timely and respectful manner. We have had a very busy season with lots of rain and phone calls but that is not an excuse. Hoping you found a good timely roofer to take care of your problem. Sincerely, Brian

05/03/2018

They did a very good job, went above and beyond and we were very happy with the thoroughness of their job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Re roof of my home.

CATEGORY roofing,mobile home remodeling

06/13/2017

Very well.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Friendly and txt'd me with updates. Said what he promised and they did a good job.

06/23/2016

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed an estimate and an overall evaluation of the quality of our roof. Services were not performed because our management company was replaced but I would highly recommend Straight Edge Roofing.

09/28/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Never got back to me for a roof cleaning and repair. I called again weeks later and finally told they couldn't do it. Guess business is good.

CATEGORY roofing

Residential and commercial installation, maintenance and repair of roofing, walking, deck system, manufactured homes & mobile homes.

Check, Visa, MasterCard