Straight Edge Roofing

Founded 2004 • With Angi since October 2012

5248 Sultana Ave

Atwater, CA 95301

We are a company of 16 employees that specialize in flat roofing, residential reroof, commercial applications including single-ply, elastomerics, and polyurethane foam roofing. We are committed to excellence and provide you with options for your project....

01/04/2019

Mary L.

I called on Monday and he said he'd call back. He called Tuesday to say he call back. I called him Wednesday and he called me Thursday to tell me he didn't have time. It made me angry that it took him 4 days to decide he couldn't help me.

Description of Work
Roof repair

We apologize for not handling you in a timely and respectful manner. We have had a very busy season with lots of rain and phone calls but that is not an excuse. Hoping you found a good timely roofer to take care of your problem. Sincerely, Brian

05/03/2018

Rudy F.

They did a very good job, went above and beyond and we were very happy with the thoroughness of their job.

Description of Work
Re roof of my home.

Category roofing,mobile home remodeling

06/13/2017

Kent C.

Very well.

Description of Work
Friendly and txt'd me with updates. Said what he promised and they did a good job.

06/23/2016

Ed M.

Description of Work
I needed an estimate and an overall evaluation of the quality of our roof. Services were not performed because our management company was replaced but I would highly recommend Straight Edge Roofing.

09/28/2015

Augustine P.

Description of Work
Never got back to me for a roof cleaning and repair. I called again weeks later and finally told they couldn't do it. Guess business is good.

05/28/2015

William G.

03/28/2014

Thomas H.

That was the last I heard from them. The foreman and the office never called back. I did receive a letter from the Owner a couple weeks latter who stated he was out of the area and not able to direct the daily activities. He apologized for the poor service that I received and he asked if I was still looking for a company. If so, would I reconsider his company. However, I had already contracted with another company so I didn't re-contact his company. His letter impressed me as being very sincere and he didn't have to write me which leads me to believe that my experience may have been the result of an unfortunate set of circumstances.

Description of Work
The person that answered the phone answered "Ya" twice. I finally had to ask if I had reached Straight Edge Roofing. Then I was told that the foreman would have to be contacted and he would call to set a time to provide a quote.

10/30/2013

chris S.

Description of Work
Removed a fifty foot cb antennae and a 25 foot tv antennae. Removed and disposed of the items in no time flat.

03/11/2013

STEVEN MICHAEL P.

Overall the work performed was good but not excellent. I must say that the tear off of the existing roof was a complete mess, as expected. During the tear off process i would have liked them to have cover the A/C unit before, because a lot of the roofing debris had fallen into the unit. Not to mention that this was a new unit i had installed prior to the roof. The install of the new roof was to my liking except for a couple trouble areas that I was not pleased with. The first was the Venting that was installed under the eves around the perimeter of the structure was done very poorly. Big chunks of the stucco siding was busted off while installing these vents. I spoke with the main contractor and told him that it was not to my liking and needed to be fixed. They attempted to fix it by filling the area that was busted off with some kind of filler but while it was drying it was dripping down the wall so the gaps were not filled up. The Second trouble area was the gaps that was left under the gables on the roof. Since the previous roofing material was much thicker than the new one that was installed. A gap between the gable and the lower roof was left therefore when stepping on the roof where the gable is located the roof itself would drop down. Which caused the metal flashing in the valley located next to the gable to be creased. Each gable has the same issue on the structure.

Description of Work
Tear off existing Roof and Re roof.

10/22/2012

Jim B.

We have been happy each time we have used them, and we have actually reccomended to others. They even clean up after themselves.

Description of Work
We have used them several times, but the last time was to have them fix a leak on our roof.

Garcia's Kingdom Roofing Inc.

RE-ROOFING, ROOF REPAIRS, MOBILE HOME ROOF COATINGS, COMMERCIAL REPAIRS, WOOD SHAKES REPAIRS, ATTIC INSULLATION. We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today.

WeatherProof Roofing Inc

WeatherProof Roofing's priority is to treat your home with respect, courtesy, and dignity. As a small family business, we understand and care about your home and the safety of your loved ones. Our team of experts is committed to making your roof replacement experience enjoyable and memorable with your satisfaction in mind. We value and appreciate the opportunity to serve your roofing needs.

Phoenix Exteriors- Sacramento

We are a full-service team specializing in residential roofing and innovative solar energy solutions - designed with pride and installed with care. #AlwaysRising

Check, Visa, MasterCard

Residential and commercial installation, maintenance and repair of roofing, walking, deck system, manufactured homes & mobile homes.